该往那边掰
Which way do I go?
往负极 就是断电
Try negative. That might shut it off.
负极 哦 不 我是积极乐观的
Negative? Nah. I'm all about positive.
哪里
There.
这仅仅是一个巫师的一小部分
One small step for a wizard,
但对我来说 却是… 什么
one giant leap for... What?
我是正极
Positive!
好沉的浆果馅饼
Too much smurf berry cobbler.
厌厌
Grouchy!
哦 对了 我说过 让你来按下按钮
Yes, I said you could press the button, didn't I?
厌厌
Grouchy!
骗你的 这是我的一大步
I lied. One giant leap for me!
我被电到了
Just got fried.
保持乐观可真不容易啊
Hard to put a positive spin on that.
啊 真是气死我了
Son of a Smurf!
快点 福福
Hurry, Vanity.
看看自恋狂是怎么带你们脱险的
Narcissism is about to save the day.
-开了 -干的漂亮
-Got it! -Smurftastic work.
-当然 -快走
-I knew it. -Now go.
-什么 -走
-What? -Go!
快点 阿兹猫
Come, Azrael!
幸亏我有宇宙能量作为备用电源
Apparently, we must harness the power of the skies one final time.
关键时刻我的运气总那么好
Why does this have to be so Les Mis��rables?
-这边 -瞧瞧我 多帅气的身手
-Let's go. -Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.
简直就是蓝精灵特战队员
I'm like Commando Smurf.
嘘
Hooah!
哦 你说的对 特战队应该悄悄的行动
You are right. Commandos are quiet and stealthy.
遵命
Hooah!
-你看 她在那 -蓝妹妹
-There she is! -Smurfette.
圣诞老人
Santa!
爸爸 你…你来救我了
Papa? You... You came for me.
哦 我当然会来救你的 你是我的女儿
Well, of course we came for you. You're my daughter.
这有什么好怀疑的呢
Was there ever a question?
-锁上了 -你们钻进去
-No, it's locked. -Go on through.
-我们去找别的路 -好吧
-We'll find another way. -Okay.
好的 里面会合 温斯洛先生 快点
We'll see you in there, Master Winslow. Hurry!
这里
Here.
好了 挂上去
Hold this!
哦 爸爸
Papa.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
爸爸 我把配方给了格格巫
Papa, I gave Gargamel the formula.
但是她救了我们
But she saved our lives.
海库斯还活着 海库斯还活着
Hackus live! Hackus live!
哦 爸爸 我让您失望了
Papa, I let you down.
我 背叛了蓝精灵
I betrayed the Smurfs.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦 蓝妹妹 只有生命才是最值得我们保护的
Smurfette, life is the most precious thing to protect.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm very proud of you.
你…真的
You... You are?
真的吗 不打屁♥股♥ 连手板也不打一下
Seriously? No spanking? No smack to the knuckles?
难道就这样原谅她了吗
You forgive her, just like that?
当然了 因为爱会让我们变得很强大
Of course. We rise to the amount of love we're shown,
失去爱也就失去了所有的希望
and we sink only when that love stops.
真的好感动 我又要哭了
Hackus leaking again. Leaking again!
嗨 小蓝妹妹
Hey, you found Smurfette!
哦 你好啊
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我们没有时间了
Oh, no, we don't have much time.
我们得赶快抢回配方 离开这个鬼地方
Let's just get the formula back and get out of here. Hooah!
等等 他们怎么办
Wait! What about them?
他们怎么办 他们绑♥架♥了你
What about them? They kidnapped you.
他们是格格巫的人
Yeah, they're Gargamel's.
我也一样 但是 爸爸从来没放弃我
So was I, but Papa never gave up on me.
所以 我也不能丢下他们不管
So I'm not about to give up on them.
除非你认为自己不是真正的蓝精灵
And you thought you weren't a real Smurf.
-带他们出去 快点 -好的 爸爸
-Get them out, quickly. -Right, Papa.
海库斯自♥由♥了
Free Hackus!
又来了四个
And then there were seven, eh?
你好 猫咪
Hello, kitty.
欢迎参加聚会 爸爸
Welcome to the party, Papa!
哦 瞧瞧这些小宝贝
Look at all this essence.
我爱你们做的事 我爱死你们了
I love your work. Really, all of you.
真的太可爱了 尤其你们这蓝色的样子
In particular, your Blue Period.
我们快变成肉酱了
My whole body is scrunching!
快住手 格格巫
That's enough, Gargamel.
够你用的啦
You have enough.
是的是的 但你看 蓝爸爸 我还想更多的呢
Yes, yes, but you see, Papa, I want more than enough!
海库斯好疼啊 我现在能让它发挥作用了
After all, I have to be able to power this!
我叫它 拉旺达
I call her La Wanda.
你以为它是个魔杖
You get it? Because it's a wand.
所以我叫它拉旺达 多有意思啊
So I called it La... It's very funny.
如果你不正难受着 肯定也会为我高兴的
If you weren't in excruciating pain, you'd be laughing hysterically, believe me.
相信我 可是我有这么多能量 到底用来干什么呢
Whatever will I do with all of this power?
哦 我想到了
That's right.
用这些能量 我可以统治全世界
I'm going to rule the entire world!
不
No.
哦 还有蓝爸爸
And, Papa,
我忘告诉你我的第一个正式行动
I want you to know that as my first official act,
我要创造一个入口
I'm going to create a portal
直接从那到我这儿到达蓝精灵村
all the way from Smurf Village right here to my Smurfalator,
这样就可以让所有的蓝精灵来这里陪你啦
so you get to be with all of your little smurfy friends.
是永远
Forever!
我可不这么想 格格巫
I don't think so, Gargamel.
就这样
Hit it again.
-快来 让我来 -快啊
-Give it to me. -Hurry.
他就要拿到魔杖了
Hurry, he's going for his wand.
-快点把它砸开 -我这么帅可不能死啊
-Just break it already! -I'm too beautiful to die!
以精灵之爱的名义
For the love of Smurf, use the pointy end!
别光站在那儿吼我 快打碎它
Don't just stand there yelling at me! Attack!
开啦
Yes!
阿♥拉♥塔…
Alaka...
我肚子好疼口阿
Hackus real boy.
我们又被扔出来啦
Thrown to the curb again.
当心 笨笨
Careful, Clumsy!
-每一次 -对不起
-Every time! -Sorry.
真的
Really?
击掌
High fours!
都没事吧
Is everyone all right?
所有的精灵 一个都不少
All smurfy and accounted for.
-帕特里克 -爸爸
-Patrick! -Daddy!
-嘿 -嘿 格蕾丝
-Hey. -Hey, Grace!
嘿
Hey.
我们成功了
We did it!
嗨 格蕾丝
Oh, Grace!
蓝妹妹
Smurfette.
哦 我好想你哦
I've missed you.
我好担心你啊
I was so worried about you.
格蕾丝 这是维克茜 我的妹妹
Grace, this is Vexy, my other sister.
那也就是我的妹妹了
Well, I guess that makes you my sister, too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
幸福的感觉就是这样的吗
Is this what happy feels like?
你好 漂亮的小姐 我也很漂亮
Hello, pretty lady! I'm pretty, too!
他叫海库斯 我的弟弟
And this is Hackus, my brother.
海库斯
Hackus!
海库斯 这是格蕾丝和帕特里克
Hackus, this is Grace and Patrick.
-嗨 -这是… 你的孩子
-Hello! -And... Your baby?
他叫布鲁
This is Blue.
你好幸福啊 格蕾丝
You did good, Grace.
他可真漂亮
He's blue-tiful.
他是谁他是谁
Who this? Who this?
电影精选列表