Stork going backwards! Stork going backwards!
真是太漂亮啦
This is so beautiful!
我掉下来啦 掉下来啦
I'm falling! I'm falling!
蓝妹妹是我的英雄
Smurfette's my hero!
-情况怎么样 -好得一塌糊涂 好的所有的事情
-How did it go? -Couldn't have gone better.
好到所有的事情都变成了彻底的灾难
Except that everything was a complete smurftastrophe.
简直是注定的
It's Smurfy's Law.
我倒是有个好消息
Well, I have some good news.
我给你借了一套服务员的制♥服♥ 还有一张电梯卡配套来的
I borrowed a waiter's outfit for you, complete with a security card for the elevator.
这些是怎么弄到的
How did you manage that?
我到雅典娜广场的洗衣房♥ 骗他们说
Let's just say that the Plaza Ath��n��e laundry room was paid a little visit
我是国际服装督察官 杜丽特小姐来检查工作
by international apparel inspector Mademoiselle Doolittle.
比梅里尔斯普演得还像
I was like Meryl smurfin' Streep.
干得漂亮 格蕾丝
Good job, Grace!
是每个人都有新衣服 还是只有帕特里克有
Does everyone get a new outfit, or just Patrick?
-窗户 -那是谁
-Bloody window. -What was that?
是维克多
That's Victor.
酒店前台不让他进来 所以只能飞上来
They wouldn't let him through the lobby, so he flew up.
缺乏纵身感
No depth perception.
维克多爷爷是鸭子
Grandpa Vicster is a duck!
是格格巫施的魔法
Gargamel zapped him.
你能把他变回来 对吗
You can change him back, right?
不 但这咒语的效力不常
No, but it's a transformation spell.
最后会自己失效的
It'll wear off eventually.
大家别走这么严肃嘛 这根本不是问题
Everybody relax. It's not a problem.
我看见我生了蛋 还请各位保密
But if you see me lay an egg, it's just between us.
你看起来好像没觉得苦恼
You don't seem too upset about this.
苦恼这两个字 和我鸭子根本就不粘边
It's not in a duck's nature to get upset.
抖抖身上的羽毛 身上的烦恼就全没啦
We like to let things roll off our backs.
真的吗 你真是这么认为的
Seriously? You seriously just said that?
-我很欣赏 这和我们蓝精灵很像 -非常蓝精灵化
-I like that. That's very smurfy of you. -Very smurfy.
谢谢 看见啦
Why, thank you. See?
这个小圣诞精灵都非常欣赏我
The little Santa Claus Smurf appreciates me.
也许有一天 帕特里克 你也会学会欣赏我这种蓝精灵的品格
Maybe someday, Patrick, you'll learn to appreciate my smurfy qualities, too!
好吧 我 这个… 算了…
Okay. I've... There's... You know...
我不想跟鸭子讨论这个问题
I'm not having this conversation with a duck.
我好像感冒啦
Now I'm catching a cold.
我也希望我感冒啦
I wish I had a cold.
健健的水晶飞进我的喉陇
I've had Hefty's crystal shoved down my throat,
被当成玉米热狗袭击 掉进下水道
got attacked as a corn dog, fell down a sewer,
如果还不够难闻的话
and if that wasn't smelly enough,
还被夹在腋下外出 仅仅因为我们快要绝种啦
had to travel by armpit just to find out we're all gonna be extinct!
-我的天呐 我是个悲观者 -而且是百分之百
-Holy smurf, I'm a downer. -You most certainly are.
厌厌 我们可能绝种的唯一原因
Grouchy, the only way we'll be extinct
就是蓝妹妹把秘密配方交给格格巫
is if Smurfette gives Gargamel the secret formula.
-但是蓝妹妹绝对不会那么做的 -当然不会
-But Smurfette would never tell. -Of course not.
-永远 -绝对不可能
-Never. -Absolutely not.
蓝妹妹永远都不可能欺骗我们大家的
Smurfette could never be tricked into being one of them.
嘿 蓝妹妹
Hey, Smurfette.
你在蓝精灵村庄也和姐妹一起玩过这个吗
Did you do this with your sisters back in Smurf Village?
经常玩 但是 我一个姐妹都没有
Lots of flying, but I never had a sister.
好了 现在有了
Well, you do now.
-想比赛吗 -你想跟我比赛
-Want to race? -You want to race me?
那你听好了
You're in trouble now!
-我要甩掉你了 蓝妹妹 -不可能
-I'm gonna lose you, Smurfette. -Not a chance.
让路
Watch out!
抓紧了 海库斯
Hold on tight, Hackus.
-别这么紧 海库斯 -对不起
-Not that tight, Hackus. -Sorry.
落阵仗
Stork fight!
飞过去
Coming through!
真是太疯狂了
This is insane!
飞吧 飞吧 尽情的飞
Smurf, smurf, and away.
海库斯乘鹤之王
Hackus, king of world!
蓝妹妹 你玩赖
You're playing dirty now!
这还是刚刚开始呢
I'm just getting started.
快 快
Go, go!
这个叫做平锅 蓝妹妹
I call that a Crepe Smurfette.
再加上点蜗牛
Snails to go?
-主动进球 -来吧
-Batter up! -Come on!
使出你的绝招
Hit me with your best shot.
两发全中
Snailed her!
-你很顽皮啊 蓝妹妹 -吔
-You are naughty, Smurfette. -Yeah.
嘿 我好像见过这位女士
Hey! I've seen that lady before.
她可真漂亮
She's beautiful.
不管走到哪 都能看到这个
They've got one of these everywhere.
真想掐死那只鸭子
I'm gonna strangle that duck.
维克多就像我头顶上的乌云
Vic's like a black cloud that follows me around.
好了 听着 我理解
Okay, look, I get it.
但你要知道 他就在这里
But you know what, he's here, isn't he?
无法回避
He shows up.
对 无论你是高兴还是不高兴
Yeah, whether you want him to or not.
好吧 都说父母的出现 是给孩子最棒的礼物
Okay, I always heard that showing up was 90% of the job.
可是很多父亲却做不到
A lot of fathers don't even do that.
他不是我的父亲
He's not my father.
好吧 那太糟糕了
Well, that's too bad.
那意昧着 你就没有父亲啦
'Cause that pretty much leaves you without one.
-帕特里克 -好了 伙计们
-Patrick. -All right, guys.
-出发了 -开始行动吧
-Come on. -Let's do this!
-我和布鲁在家 -还有维克多
-I'm gonna stay with Blue. -And Vic.
好的 孩子们 出发去格格巫的酒店
Okay, Smurfs, off to Gargamel's hotel.
帕特里克 实际上 我有一些话想跟你说
Patrick, there's actually something I'd like to...
没有实际上
No "actuallys."
你待在这
You're staying here.
我想说的不是…
That's not what I was even going...
维克多 别逼我 拔光了你
Victor, don't make me pluck you.
-我们走 -行动吧
-Let's go. -Let's do it.
我们一定要把蓝妹妹带回来 百分之百成功
We're gonna get Smurfette this time, 100% guaranteed.
你刚才说什么 厌厌
What did you just say, Grouchy?
你听见的 我厌倦了总是消极 我正在改变我的态度 变得积极
You heard it. I'm tired of being Grouchy. I am changing my tune to a happy one.
从现在开始 我就是…
From now on, lam...
预备 快乐的蓝精灵
Ready? Positive Smurf.
我的脸好像抽筋了
I sprained my face.
慢慢就会习惯的 走吧 孩子们
You'll get used to it. Let's go, Smurfs.
-好了 快点 -是个纸袋 头等舱
-Come on. Come on. -A paper bag. First-class.
-快点… -噢 笨笨
-Hurry... -Clumsy!
祝你好运 爸爸
Good luck, Daddy!
一只尊贵的猫
Le chat VIP.
来吧 我带你去 你的房♥间
Please, I will take you to your room.
-你好 前台 -给我听好了 你这个傻瓜
-Front desk. -Listen well, you slack-jawed knave.
格格巫先生
Monsieur Gargamel.
我要啤酒 饮乳 熟肉 在10分钟之内送到我的房♥间
I want ale, curds and blistered meats sent into my room in 10 minutes,
要不然我就把你变成一只没腿的树獭
or I will turn you into a legless tree sloth.
怎么样 蓝精灵们
How was that, Smurfs?
这一点也不好玩
That's not funny, man.
鸭子 鸭子鸭子
Duck, duck, duck.
天鹅
Goose!
电梯的安保卡怎么会在这 得去帮帮帕特里克
The security card for the elevator. Patrick needs my help.
等他见到我的时候就会明白我这边乌云可是…
When I show up with this, he'll see this black cloud has got a silver...
向赢边的
A silver lining!
菜好了 快给客人端过去 快点
-嘿 你 把这个菜 端到5号♥桌 -好的 好的
噢 我的…
Oh, my...
温斯洛先生 别这样
Master Winslow, please.
-这里很难订位置的… -专心点
-You can't get a reservation... -Focus.
哦 闻起来真香啊
That smells delish!
格格巫先生 拿破仑套房♥
真巧
Le bingo.
好了 伙计们 听着 进入房♥间的时候 如果有什么问题…
Okay, guys, listen, when you get to the room, if there's any problems...
-到处都是粘液 真恶心 -对不起 鱼先生
-Snot on a half shell. Delicacy. -Sorry, Mr Fish!
脸都红了
You look fried.
我说过了 如果遇到什么问题…
Like I said, if there are any problems...
朋友 绝不会有哪怕一丁点的问题
My friend, there are no such thing as problems.
电影精选列表