别担心 他们都喜欢这样 他是大明星
Don't worry. Everyone likes it. He's a celebrity. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
真好 是我
Yes, hello. It's me.
-这是我的孩子们 -嗨
-These are my children. -Hi.
-这是谁呀 -这是我弟弟
-Who's that? -That's my brother.
嘿 海库斯
Hi. I'm Hackus.
你看呐 多神奇的小东西
Look at that. It's a magical creature.
嗨
Hi.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我有速通卡 -是的 速通卡
-I have a FASTPASS. -Yeah, FASTPASS.
哦 格格巫先生
Monsieur Gargamel!
啊 谢谢你帮我们预热了座位 再见
Thank you for keeping our seats warm. Goodbye.
拜拜
Bye-bye!
过来 孩子们 这边走
Come along, children. Right this way.
格格巫先生 格格巫先生
Monsieur Gargamel! Monsieur Gargamel!
快来啊
Let's go!
-爸爸 -等会儿
-Father. -Not now.
吃饭时间到了
It's feeding time soon.
-等一会 -但是
-Not now! -But...
我们到了
Here we are.
-好戏刚刚才开始 对吗 -吔
-Our fun is just beginning, eh? -Yeah.
阿♥拉♥塔 转起来
Alakazelevate!
是不是感觉很有趣啊 亲爱的
But isn't this lovely, my dear?
想想看
And just think,
设想一下秘方和我不可思议的魔法
with your secret formula and my incredible magic,
天底下还有什么事我们做不到的呢
there's absolutely nothing that we cannot do.
是的
Yeah.
想象我们将拥有的乐趣吧 蓝妹妹
Think of all the fun we could have, Smurfette.
好吧
Okay.
我们为什么不能转的快点呢
Then why are we going so slow?
-注意 -吔
-Look out! -Yeah!
这样更好玩吧
Isn't this fun?
一点都不好玩
Decidedly not!
这真是太好玩了 蓝妹妹 太棒了
Best ride ever! Smurfette's fun, huh?
你看那边 你看那边
来了
Incoming!
当心下面啊 摩天轮来了哦
Look out! Coming through!
抱歉
Sorry!
-罗浮宫 好无趣啊 我们去玩摩天轮吧 -我想去啊
是我让她失望了
I must have failed her.
抱歉 我只是 想一个人静一静
Sorry. I was looking for a place to think.
不不不 没什么的
No, no, no, no. It's okay.
我也是在反思我自己呢
I was doing a little thinking myself.
温斯洛先生 这对我很难
Master Winslow, it's hard for me,
不过你能给我一些建议吗
but, well, can I ask you some advice?
因为 你也是个父亲
I mean, papa to Papa.
是关于蓝妹妹的
It's about Smurfette.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我把她变蓝了
I turned her blue.
教给她爱 和善良
I taught her love and kindness.
但实际上是格格巫制♥造♥了她
But the truth is, Gargamel made her.
只要她愿意 她随时可以是个蓝精灵
She's only a Smurf as long as she chooses to be.
但是 如果她不愿意呢
But what if she doesn't?
如果她选择了格格巫
What if she chooses him?
我们不能失去她
We could lose her.
也许已经失去她了
We may have already.
也许我做的还不够
I haven't done enough.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
格格巫只是制♥造♥了她
Gargamel just made her, but you,
但是你 你给了她新的生命
you made her what she is.
你关心她爱她像对自己的孩子一样
You stepped in and loved her as your very own.
没人要求你 但你这样做了
No one asked you to, you just did.
因为你知道她想要这些
Because you knew she needed that.
这是…
And that's a...
这是一种非常特殊的爱
That's a pretty special kind of love.
她那么聪明她一定会想明白的
She's way too smart not to see that.
嗯 说的对
You're right.
是我们的信任让她变成了蓝精灵
We didn't believe in her because she changed.
而改变 又让我们产生了担忧
She changed because we believed in her.
谢谢你 温斯洛先生
Thank you, Master Winslow.
你的话让我心里豁然开朗
That was exactly what I needed to hear.
我也是
Me, too.
这有几个泡泡
Just a few more bubbles.
这个算吗
How's that?
哦 真是臭死人了 你都吃了些什么呀
Sweet Smurf in Heaven, what have you eaten?
不至于吧 每次我放屁的时候都会有人笑的
It's okay. Every time a Smurf toots, someone smiles.
-该出发了 孩子们 -去哪儿
-Let's go, Smurfs. -Where?
去带蓝妹妹回家
We're getting Smurfette.
但是您看到了 爸爸
But you saw her, Papa.
她现在已经改变了
She's one of them now.
-变成木马人了 -不
-A horse whisperer? -No!
-加入社会党了 -不
-A French Socialist? -No!
啊 是空中飞人
A Flying Wallenda!
变成捣蛋鬼了 别打岔
No, she's with Gargamel. Keep up.
不管我们看到了什么
I don't care what we saw.
我们永远都不能放弃我们的家人
You never give up on family.
对 爸爸说的对
Yeah, Papa's right.
你是谁 你和厌厌到底什么关系
Who are you, and what have you done with Grouchy?
嘿 我的保持乐观 忘了吗
Hey, I'm Positive, remember?
好吧 孩子们 我们去找蓝妹妹吧
All right, Smurfs. Let's get smurfing.
温斯洛先生 你也一起去吗
Master Winslow, you coming with us?
蓝精灵的屁♥股♥是蓝色的
Is a Smurf's butt blue?
你自己看嘛
You tell me.
厌厌
Grouchy.
-注意点影响 -还有人看吗
-Put it away. -Anybody else?
好了没有 快出来吧
Okay, then. Out of the tub with you.
-我们要准备开工啦 -嘿
-We've got work to do. -Hey.
都打起精神来 出发了
Let's smurf this mushroom stand. Let's roll.
对 伙伴们 开始行动吧
Yeah, guys, let's do this.
维克多 你好
Victor? Hey.
好的 温斯洛先生 我们分头行动吧
Okay, Master Winslow, we'll split up here.
好的 我去找到供电室 切掉电源
All right. I'll find the electrical room and cut the power.
我们去找蓝妹妹
And we'll find Smurfette.
我们会英俊潇洒的做好事情的
And we'll all look fabulous doing it.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
团队形象 明白吗
Team building. Hello!
好吧 里面见 好运
All right, see you inside. Good luck.
-走吧 伙伴们 -我们去虎口拔牙
-Come on, guys. -lnto the belly of the beast.
我们来这里做什么 爸爸
Why are we coming down here, Father?
来给你这个有点认生的姐姐庆祝生日啊
Well, we are celebrating your long-lost sister's birthday.
真的
Really?
没有蛋糕怎么算是完整的生日呢
Can't very well end the festivities without
一个蛋糕
a cake.
这是你最喜欢的 我的蓝色的小可爱
I made you your favourite, my dear. Blue velvet.
蛋糕
Cake.
来吧来吧 许个愿 亲爱的
Go ahead. Go ahead. Make a wish, my dear.
无论什么 只要你的小脑袋能想的到的 都会变成现实
Anything your tiny little heart can dream of, and it is yours.
无论什么
Anything?
当然了
But of course.
前提是我力所能及
Yes, well, within reason.
因为最近我的精灵精华使用的有点超预算了
I'm afraid we're on a bit of an essence budget around here lately.
要不然我也不会跟你要配方 是吧
That's why we need the formula, you see.
哦 她在那
There she is.
那是她的生日蛋糕吗
Is that a birthday cake?
我们也给她准备了一个生日蛋糕
We had a birthday cake for her, too.
只不过 她根本就没有看见
She just never saw it.
他们看起来像是幸福的一家人
They look like a happy family.
她是不会给他配方的
She's not going to give him the formula, is she, Papa?
对吧 爸爸 如果她给了那就意昧着整个精灵族的灭亡
If she does, it would mean the end of all Smurf kind.
等等 包括最帅的那个吗
Wait. Even the handsome ones?
电影精选列表