♪ 就为你直到地老天荒 ♪
♪ Just to be with you forever♪
♪ 我相信奇蹟 ♪
♪ I believe in miracles♪
♪ 爱就是奇蹟 ♪
♪ And love's a miracle♪
♪ 没错 宝贝 你是我的梦想 ♪
♪ And yes baby you're a dream♪
♪ 成真 ♪
♪ Come true ohhh♪
♪ 我曾经迷失 ♪
♪ I was lost♪
♪ 如今自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ Now I'm free♪
♪ 噢 亲爱的 我相信 ♪
♪ Oh darling I believe♪
♪ 你和我 ♪
♪ In you and me♪
♪ 我曾经迷失 ♪
♪ See I was lost♪
♪ 如今自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ Now I'm free♪
♪ 因为我相信你和.. ♪
♪ 'Cause I believe in you♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ 对 我真的相信 ♪♪ And me♪
♪ 对 我真的相信 ♪
♪ 对 我真的相信 ♪♪ Oooh yeah Oh yes I do♪
♪ 相信你和.. ♪
♪ I believe in you and♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Me♪ ♪
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you.Thank you very much.
你好坏
You're bad.
一个给你
One for you.
一个给我
One for me.
一个给树
And one for the tree.
谢谢.我昨天为你买♥♥了圣诞礼物
Thank you.I got your Christmas present yesterday.
是什么?
You did? What'd you get?
不告诉你 这是秘密
I can't tell you.It's a secret.
你为妈妈准备什么圣诞礼物?
What are you getting Mom for Christmas?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I don't know.What do you think I should get her?
我觉得她想上♥床♥
I think she'd like to go to bed.
你在说什么 年轻人?
Excuse me young man?
她跟达德利在看橱窗的睡衣
She was looking at a nightie in the store window with Dudley.
当时吗?
Was she now?
来吧 孩子 该睡觉了
All right come on young man.Sleep time.
等到你妈回家 你就长大了
Wait for your mama to get home you'll be too big for the bed.
多喝点感冒糖浆 治治你的鼻塞
Go get some more Vicks on your chest.See if we can rid of that stuffy nose.
你大概是天生鼻塞
I think you were born with a stuffy nose.Come on here.
晚安 爸爸 晚安 儿子
Good night Daddy.Good night son.
谢谢
Oh thank you.
晚安 谢谢
Have a good evening.Thank you.
玩得开心吗? 我很开心 你呢?
Did you have a good time? Are you kidding? I had a great time.You?
你的舞技不错
I had a ball.You're not such a bad dancer.
好久没这么开心了 我也是
I haven't had so much fun in a long time.I did too.
我听到你唱歌♥ 是啊 我正想上台合唱
I heard you singing.Yeah I was about to get up there with you.
还好没有
♪ I believe in miracles♪
I'm so glad you didn't.
嘘!他们大概睡了 我没睡
Shh! They're probably all asleep.Not all of us.
亨利 达德利
Henry.Dudley.
我正想问你今晚是否..开心
I guess I don't have to ask if you had a...good time.
我们都很开心 我们去爵士佬了
We did.We went to Jazzie抯.
乐团还有熟面孔 而且..
Some of the old band was there and...
你们去了爵士佬?
You've been at Jazzie's?
对啊 布里斯托也在
Yeah.Yeah.Bristloe was there too.
亨利 你太太还上台呢 等等
Henry your wife got on stage.Oh wait wait.
你在爵士佬唱了一晚上?
You went singing at Jazzie's all night?
是你要我带她出门的 竟然是我求婚的地方!
You told me to take her out.Not to the place where I proposed!
亨利 我们很开心 你还记得那里以前的样子吗?
Henry we had fun.Remember what that used to be?
但是去爵士佬?
But honey.Jazzie's?
我在爵士佬唱歌♥ 是因为我不想 在乔‧汉弥顿的教堂唱 在哪里都好
Well maybe I sang at Jazzie抯 because I won't be singing in any Joe Hamilton church wherever that may be.
谢谢 达德利 晚安 茱莉亚
Thanks Dudley.Good night Julia.
她很开心 亨利 是吗?
She had a good time Henry.Oh really?
当然罗 她还告诉我你是如何求婚
Yeah.Yeah.She told me about how you proposed.
还指着包厢告诉我 包厢?
She showed me the booth.The booth?
我不敢相信这整个情况!
I don't believe this entire situation!
你是不敢相信.这就是你的问题
No you don't.That's your trouble right there.
你再也不相信任何事对吧 亨利?
You don't believe in much of anything anymore do you Henry?
你不相信我 你不相信自己
You don't believe in me.You don't believe in yourself.
你不相信自己能做出改变
You don't believe you can make a difference anymore.
你甚至不相信比利‧艾尔居是无辜的
You don't even believe that Billy Eldridge is innocent.
比利..我当然相信他
Billy...Of course I do.
你的语气不太肯定 亨利
You don't sound very convincing Henry.
我从前试着帮助他
I tried to help him before.
有吗? 有
Did you? Yes.
而且他从来不上教堂
And besides he doesn't even go to church.
你有盯着他的双眼 要他说实话吗?
Have you tried looking him in the eye and asking him to tell the truth?
没有 你知道原因吗?
No.You know why?
我大概忙着去享乐
I guess I was just too busy having fun.
这大概就是你的问题所在 你太忙了
I guess that's your problem Henry.You're just too busy.
你太太觉得她像在守寡
Your wife feels like she's in a marriage by herself.
你的儿子失去好友 你打算怎么办 亨利?
Your son lost his best friend.What are you doing about that Henry?
你不听我的话也没关系
You don't have to listen to me.You're right.
但你应该听听他们的心声
But you ought to listen to them.
大家快来 该做圣诞篮子了
Come on everybody.Time to make the Christmas baskets.
要帮忙吗?
Aren't you gonna help?
我想念哈金姆
I miss Hakim.
我知道
I know.
不过大家都在等我们做圣诞篮子
But a lot of people are depending on us for those baskets.
好不好? 好吧
What do you think? Okay then.
好吗?
All right?
运动袜.运动袜最适合圣诞节
Gym socks.Now nothing says "Merry Christmas" like gym socks.
比利
Uh Billy.
牧师
Uh...here.
谢谢
Thank you.
比利 我们谈谈
Billy I need to talk to you.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time you know that?
大陪审团就要起诉我了
The grand jury's about to indict me in there.
你有祈祷过吗 孩子?
You ever pray son?
当然有 好吧
Oh yeah.Yeah right.
你算新新人类 好
You're too hip for that.All right.Okay.
你打篮球吗? 当然
You play ball? Yeah.
当你在打球的时候 是否希望投篮时..
When you play basketball don't you hope that when you shoot the ball...
能够得分?
that the ball goes into the net?
当然
Yeah.
所有的祈祷就是希望
Well that's all prayer is: Hope.
而给人们希望 就是我的工作
And helping to give people hope is what I do.
有用吗?根本没人相信我
What's the point? No one believes me anyway.
比利..
Billy...
看着我 孩子
Look at me son.
你到底有没有参与抢劫?
Were you a part of this or not?
我发誓 我说的都是事实
I swear Rev it happened just like I said.
我从前是不学好 但我说的是实话
I've messed up before but I'm telling you the truth.
你上次祷告是什么时候 比利?
When was the last time you said a prayer Billy?
不知道
I don't know.
这个时候你该祷告了
Well I think it's about time you gave it a try.
这是什么案子? 早安 法官大人!美好的一天
What's the status of this case? Good morning Judge! Beautiful day isn't it?
毕格斯牧师 这里不是游乐场!
Reverend Biggs this is not a playground!
这里是法庭!我没时间..
It's a court of law! I don't have time...
我为更高阶的法庭工作 庭上 而且我有时间
I work for an even higher court Your Honor and I'm finding the time.
我是来说明 比利‧艾尔居是无辜的.这句话你说过了
I came to tell you Billy Eldridge is innocent.I have your word on that?
那我还要说什么? 让他进来
What does it take for me to show you? Let him in.
他在还影片的路上 去提款机领钱.取款收据上还有时间
On his way to return a video he got $20 from an auto teller.There's a time on the receipt.
受害人指认他.受害人..
The victim identified him Reverend.The victim...
只是看到他站在那里 庭上 他只是站在现场
Saw him standing there Your Honor and that's all Billy was doing.
大陪审团正准备听证..
There's a grand jury hearing going on right down the hall...
然而检察官连不可靠的证据也提不出来
but the D.A.Won't even present it if you don't buy the evidence.
你心知肚明 牧师 上前来 上前来
And you know there isn't any.Reverend come here.Come here.
我很感激你想帮助那孩子
I appreciate you wanting to help the boy.
庭上 那是一位自救的年轻人
The young man Your Honor helped himself.
他每天在文具店赚取微薄的时薪
He shows up every day to his $4.25 an hour job at Sampson's Stationery...
整整两年没换过工作
a job he's held steady for two years...
晚上去上夜校
and he goes to school at night.
他从前不走正道 庭上
He came to a crossroads a long time ago Your Honor.
如今已改邪归正 故请你..
And he chose the right path.Now it's up to you...
别评断他的过去 而是他的未来
电影精选列表