Dancing? Yes.
你去跳舞 穿上漂亮的衣服 让你先生爆发男性气息
You're gonna go dancing put on a beautiful dress make your husband break out the cologne.
你见过我先生吗? 我见过
Have you met my husband? That's right I met him.
他没带我出门.. 很久了 这就是重点
He hasn't taken me out in...Far too long.That's my point.
但是今晚不同 今晚你将点燃火柴
But tonight's gonna be different.Tonight you're gonna strike a match.
不 不是火柴 是烟火
No not a match a a firecracker! You'll see.
脱下外套 上楼带你太太去跳舞
You take your coat off you go upstairs and you take your wife out dancing.
今晚不行
Can't do it.Not tonight.
亨利 你和茱莉亚需要
Henry you and Julia need this.
京曼先生住院 他需要牧师在场 孩子们也需要毛毯
Mr.Kingman needs his minister with him at the hospital and the seniors need blankets.
你势孤力单 亨利
You're only one man Henry.
别人也不可能把这些事做好
Things don't get fixed waiting for the next guy to do it.
包括婚姻在内 达德利!
Including marriages.Dudley!
亨利!
Henry!
你告诉她了 对吗?
You already told her didn't you?
她正在楼上打扮..
She's upstairs dressing right now...
你又害我变成坏人.你去不就得了
and once again I'm gonna look like the bad guy.Not if you go.
达德利! 我这是在帮你耶
Dudley! What? I'm just trying to help you.
你在帮我
You're just trying to help.
那好 你要帮的话..就带她出门
All right you can help...by taking her.
我? 就是你
Me? Yes you.
你搞错重点了 亨利 没有
You're missing the point Henry.No no.
重点就是..京曼先生时日无多了
The point is...Mr.Kingman won't wait.
你去吧 回来告诉我结果
Now you go tell me all about it later.
而且一定要代我道歉
And you make sure you tell her I'm sorry.
亨利 晚安
Ohh Henry.Good night.
亨利 别太晚回来
Henry.Not too late.
亨利 不准喝酒
Henry.And no drinking.
事情不该这样
It was not supposed to go like this.
晚安 妈咪
Good night Mommy.
晚安
Okay good night.
别担心 我会帮他洗热水澡..
Don't worry about us.I'm gonna give 'em a hot bath...
再用真的钞票玩大富翁!
and then we're gonna play Monopoly...for real money!
Yea!
穿这样好吗?
How do I look?
我的老天哪!
Oh! Oh my!
亨利?
Henry?
亨利?亨利?
Henry? Henry?
亨利呢?他说他很抱歉
Where's Henry? He said...He said he's sorry.
抱歉?是 他还有事
He's sorry? Yeah he had to go.
京曼先生住院了
One of the congregation is in the hospital.Mr.Kingman.
对喔 他病了很久
Oh yeah.He's been sick a long time.
我明天打电♥话♥给他太太
I'll call his wife tomorrow.
茱莉亚 他建议..我..
Look Julia he suggested that I uh...
代替他 如果你愿意的话
pinch hit for him if that's okay with you.
欢迎光临爵士佬 请进
Welcome to Jazzie's folks.Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.Thank you.
兄弟
My brother.
跳舞真不错.你会跳舞吗?你一定很会跳
Nice huh? Dancing.Do you dance? I bet you're a good dancer.
很久没跳了
It's been a long time.
你想跳吗?
You want to dance?
好啊
Why not?
好 试试吧
All right.Give it a shot.
摆动一下 对 摆动一下
Bust a move.Right.Bust a move.
这舞步跟音乐好像不搭
It doesn't seem like we're dancing right for this music huh?
是喔 噢 我懂了
Oh yeah.Yeah I see what you mean.
啊呀
Oh my.
上啊!
Go brother! Ooh hit it!
他在干嘛?
What's he doing?
什么舞步? 大力水手
What's that one? The Popeye.
大力水手啊
The Popeye.Okay.
又开始流行了.大概吧
It's comin' back now.I guess.
你跟我一样投入
Whoo! You get out about as much as I do.
还差一点!
Less! Even less!
走起来
Oh there we go!
你在游泳 对 是仰式
Oh you're swimming.Yeah backstroking.
茱莉亚!布里斯托!
Jules! Bristloe!
近来如何 美女? 天哪!
How you doin' sweet thing? Oh my Lord!
我以为你在巴黎 我回来好一阵子了
I thought you were in Paris.I was but I've been back a while.
你和亨利好久没来了
You and Henry don't come by here much anymore.
亨利最近很忙 很高兴见到你!
Henry's been real busy.But it's great to see you!
我也是!近来可好? 我很好
You too! How you doin' sweet thing? Oh I'm okay.
这位是达德利 这位是布里斯托
Dudley Bristloe.Bristloe Dudley.
你好吗? 幸会 幸会
Oh hey.How ya doin'? A pleasure a pleasure.
要不是亨利帮我弄到机票 我根本没机会去巴黎
If Henry hadn't helped me with that plane ticket I never would've gotten to Paris.
我亏欠他太多
I tell you I owe that man everything.
你应该亲自告诉他 我会的
You should call him and tell him.I will.
他一定很想知道你的近况
Do that.He'd love to hear from you.
我们何不坐下来寒暄?
Why don't we all just sit down and visit?
好吧
Okay.Thank you.Thank you.
布里斯托 你跟玛馨还在一起吗?
So Bristloe are you and Maxine still together?
当然 那太好了
Oh you better believe it.Oh good.
她每天打六次电♥话♥确定我没做坏事
She still calls six times a day to make sure I'm being a good boy.
玛馨是好女人 你结婚了吗 达德利?
Fine woman that Maxine.You married Dudley?
没有
No no.
我没那么幸运遇见像玛馨.. 或是茱莉亚这么好的女人
No I've never been lucky enough to meet someone like Maxine...or Julia.
你说对了
Ain't that the truth?
这女孩从前每天晚上都来
Used to be a time this little girl could come by here every night.
是吗?你常来? 是啊
Yeah? You used to come in here? Sure.
亨利就在上面那间包厢向我求婚
Henry proposed to me right over there in that booth.
少来了! 是真的
Get outta here! Right over there? That's right.
美好的旧时光 当然
Those were the good old days huh? Sure were.
他们俩人紧紧相依
Couldn't squeeze a dime between 'em.Whew.
她曾经在台上迷倒众人
She used to go on stage and torch the place down.
少来了
Get outta here.
如今只对上帝献唱.这也不坏
Now she just sings for the Lord.Not that that's bad.
不不..这很好
No no no.That's good.
我跟你说 如果你想听听爱情的声音..
Let me tell you somethin'.Ever want to know what lovin' really sounds like...
秘密就在她的歌♥声里 布里斯托 拜托
she's got that secret in her voice.Oh Bristloe please.
你何不跟所有人分享这个秘密呢 茱莉亚?
Why don't you share that secret with us Julia?
来啦 勾起我们的回忆 不要啦 好久没上台了
Come on remind us.No.It's been years a long time.
唱B调对吧? 不要啦 布里斯托 我唱不出来
You still do it in B? No no Bristloe.I don't do it at all.
我想听听爱情的声音
Well I'd like to know what love really sounds like.
问题解决了 布里斯托
Well that solves that problem.Bristloe.
我忘了怎么唱 别再说了
I don't know the song.Don't want to hear another word.
我不..我们想听你唱 你以前总是对亨利唱
I don't...We want to hear you sing.You sang it for Henry.
我该回家了
I should be going home.
用B调伴奏 跟着我 好吗?好
We're going to play this in B.Just follow me okay? Okay.
跟着他 伙计们.你去那儿.
Follow him guys.You go out there.Go on.Yeah.
去吧 唱给亨利听
Go on sing it for Henry.
不 不
No.No.
开始罗
Here we go.
♪ 我相信你和我 ♪
♪ I believe in you and me♪
♪ 我相信我们将会 ♪
♪ I believe that we will be♪
♪ 永远相爱 ♪
♪ In love eternally♪
♪ 就我所见 ♪
♪ Well as far as I can see♪
♪ 你永远是 ♪
♪ You will always be♪
♪ 我的 ♪
♪ The one♪
♪ 最爱 ♪
♪ For me♪
♪ 噢 没错 你永远是 ♪
♪ Oh yes you will♪
♪ 我又相信梦想 ♪
♪ I believe in dreams again♪
♪ 我相信爱永不消逝 ♪
♪ I believe that love will never end♪
♪ 就像河流找到 ♪
♪ And like the river finds♪
♪ 大海 ♪
♪ The sea♪
♪ 我曾经迷失 ♪
♪ I was lost♪
♪ 如今自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ Now I'm free♪
♪ 因为我相信你和.. ♪
♪ 'Cause I believe in you♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ And me oh oh my♪
♪ 也许我是傻瓜 ♪
♪ Well maybe I'm a fool♪
♪ 竟有如此感受 ♪
♪ To feel the way I do♪
♪ 但我宁愿永远犯傻 ♪
♪ But I would play the fool forever♪
电影精选列表