离我太太远一点
Keep away from my wife.
我又怎么了?
What'd I do now?
你带她去吃饭.那是你迟到了 亨利
You take her to lunch.Well you were late Henry.
带她去爵士佬 是你要我去的
You take her to Jazzie抯.You asked me to.
又带她去溜冰 你以为我是谁?
You take her skating.What kind of man do you think I am?
离她远一点
Keep the hell away from her.
亨利 你是上帝的仆人
Henry you're a man of God.
但我不是瞎子 我看到她望着你的眼神
That doesn't mean I'm blind.Now I've seen the way she looks at you.
真的吗? 我是说 是的
Really? I mean really.
好.我要你马上离开
All right fine.I want you to leave now.
现在吗? 对 现在
Now? Yes now.
我不确定可以这样 先查一下天使手册
I don't think I can do that.Check the angel handbook.
上面说任务没完成之前不能离开
It says I can't leave until I'm through I think.
你看 就写在这里..
You see it says right here...
等等!亨利!
Wait a minute.Hey! Henry!
怎么回事?
What was that?
天哪!
Oooh! My goodness!
干嘛? 你有麻烦了
What? You're in trouble.
那是怎么回事?那是怎么回事?
What was that? What is that?
我肯定不是选举新教宗
It wasn't a sign that there's a new pope.
什么意思?你有麻烦了 你要我离开这屋子
What do you mean? You're in trouble.You want me out of the house.
对 你快离开 我没问题 与我无关
Yes I want you out.I'm not the problem.It wasn't me.
与我无关! 你在跟谁说话?快离开我家!
It wasn't me! Who are you talking to? Get out of my house!
你们在搞什么?
What is going on in here?
我要终止达德利的服务 我要他离开.你也这么想吗 茱莉亚?
I am terminating Dudley's services.Is that what you want Julia?
这跟她无关
It isn't a question of what she wants.
好吧 茱莉亚 你也有分 你说吧
All right Julia you're a part of this.You say.
你们立刻停止!
You two stop this right now.Just stop it!
听见没?
You hear me?
看看你干的好事 与我无关
You see what you did? It's not about me.
即使没有我 你和茱莉亚的问题一样存在
You and Julia would have these problems even if I never showed up.
你忘了你的首要任务 你的和她的
You've forgotten what's important for you and for her.
而你是来提醒我的
And you're going to remind me I'm sure.
圣马太区不是只有教堂 亨利
St.Matt's is more than just a church Henry.
那是邻近地区的黏合剂
It's the glue that holds everything together in this neighborhood.
你记住我的话.我敢保证 失去了圣马太区 整个地区就毁了
And you mark my word without it this neighborhood will fall I guarantee it.
而茱莉亚对你的感觉也就没有了
And Julia will never look at you the same.
帅哥 陪我走一走
Hey handsome.Come and walk me across the street.
我要拿菜给对街的蓓西‧亚当斯
I gotta take this plate over to Bessie Adams.
事实上 我.. 陪我走!
Well actually I was...Walk me!
很乐意
Delighted.
我听到你们谈话的内容 是吗?
I heard what you two were talking about.Really?
我通常不管别人的闲事
Now you know I don't usually pry into other folks' business.
等等
Uh huh.Hold on a second.
你对我女儿有什么企图?
Now what are you doing to my daughter?
柯曼太太 我向你保证一切没事
Mrs.Coleman it's all right I promise you.
当已婚妇女用深情的眼光看着男人 就一定有事 达德利
Nothin' is all right Dudley when I see a married woman look at a man that way.
我只是想帮助他们 如此而已
I'm just tryin' to help them that's all.
你不该抽烟 在世间的日子很珍贵
You really shouldn't smoke.Our time here on Earth is precious.
没错
That's right.
而最珍贵的时光就是与家人共处
And you know the most precious time of all is time spent with your family.
你知道我只是来过圣诞节的
Now you know I'm supposed to only be here through Christmas.
有必要的话 我的髋骨随便受伤
But I will conveniently have a hip injury...
就会待个几年
and stay to the year 2000 if I have to.
你了解我的意思吗?
Do you understand what I'm sayin' to you?
我懂了
I do now.Mm hmm.
我在帮助亨利的时候遭遇一点困难
Look I'm havin' a little trouble tryin' to get through to Henry.
而另一方面 茱莉亚很完美 她值得..
Now Julia on the other hand she's wonderful.She deserves...
你没资格谈论茱莉亚值得什么
What are you talkin' about what Julia deserves and what she don't?
她是亨利的太太
She's Henry's wife.
别担心 我..
Don't worry.L...
我肯定我一离开 她就立刻忘记我
I'm sure she'll forget me as soon as I leave.
如果你继续卖♥♥弄 她会忘了自己是谁
She'll forget herself if you go on like this.
玛格丽 是你吗?
Marguerite is that you?
我来了 蓓西!
I'm comin' Bessie!
达德利 你是迷人的男性
Now Dudley you are a charming person.
去迷别的女人
You go charm somebody else.
行吗?
Okay?
蓓西 我来了
Bessie I'm comin' in.
我开始戒烟了
Did I tell you I quit smokin'?
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you sugar.
小心 别滑倒
Watch it.Don't slip now.
走吧 孩子们.非常感谢 座位空出来了
Come on babies let's go.Thank you so much.Now you have a lot more room.
拜 嗨 达德利!
Bye.Hi Dudley!
我在照顾杰若米
I'm just baby sitting Jeremiah.
妈咪 小狗! 别摸小狗!
Mommy Mommy! Here puppy.Get away from that dog!
快走 杰若米!杰若米!
Go ahead! Jeremiah! Jeremiah!
索尔!
Saul!
他去哪了?
Where's he goin'now?
谢谢你的便车 我知道你不顺路
Thank you so much for the ride.I know you had to go out of your way.
反正《胡桃钳》的前五分钟年年相同
The first five minutes of The Nutcracker hasn't changed any since last year.
我在谢幕前离开 所以才能来接你.谢谢你
I'll make 'em leave before the bows so we can come and get you.Oh thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
好
Okay.
拜拜 拜!
Bye bye.Bye!
没时间了 索尔 快迟到了
No time for that Saul.Come on we're gonna be late.
圣诞老人 把他当做圣诞礼物 送给我吧
Oh Santa just leave that man under my tree...if he'll fit.
♪ We all want to make a place in this world♪
♪ We all want our voices to be heard♪
♪ Everyone♪
♪ Wants a chance to be someone♪
♪ We all have dreams we need to dream♪
♪ Sweeter than any star you can reach♪
♪ 'Cause when you reach and find♪
♪ You've found someone♪
♪ You'll hold this world's most priceless thing♪
♪ The greatest gift this life can bring♪
♪ Is when you look back and know♪
♪ You were loved♪ ♪
基力家..左转伍德隆街
Oh Keeleys...Take a left at Woodlawn.
基力家住在第六街
The Keeleys live on Sixth.
亨利 基力家在伍德隆街
Henry the Keeleys live on Woodlawn.
你忌妒.我没有
You're jealous.I am not jealous.
你就有 我也许有缺点 但就是没有忌妒
Yes you are.I may be a lot of things but jealous is not one of them.
你就有 你很忌妒 因为你胡思乱想
Sure you are.You're so jealous you can't even think straight.
我的脑筋很好 谢谢关心
I am thinking just fine thank you.
你连基力家住哪都忘了.基力家住第六街
You can't even remember where the Keeleys live.The Keeleys' house is on Sixth.
那这是哪里? 什么?
Then what's it doing over there? What?
基力搬家了
Keeleys moved.
伍德隆街 第六街
Woodlawn.Sixth.
这个吧?屋子在那里
Is this it? Mm hmm.There's the house.
小心 亨利 我会
Be careful Henry.I will be.
开这么远 说不定不在家
Drive all this way they're probably not even home.
他们应该铲雪
At least they could shovel their walkway.
Whoooaaah!
亨利!
Henry!
你在笑什么?
What are you laughin' at?
你就像小孩一样 没事吧?
You look like a kid.Are you all right?
没事 我来拉你
I'm fine.Let me help you up.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks babe.
噢 宝贝 你在搞什么?
Oh baby.What are you doing?
不是要拉我起来吗? 你是故意的
I thought you was helpin'me up.You did this on purpose.
快出来 牧师来了
Eddie come here quick.It's the preacher.
怎么回事? 希望你们没受伤
What's goin' on? I hope you didn't hurt yourself.
没事吧? 很好
You all right? We're fine.
我告诉孩子去铲雪了
I told these kids to shovel that walk.
他们满脑子只想到圣诞老人 对不起
They ain't got nothin' on their mind but Santa Claus.Sorry.
这是给你们的 圣诞快乐 送我们?
This is yours.Merry Christmas.Us?
圣诞快乐 上帝保佑
Merry Christmas.God bless you.
小心别感冒 我们会的
You'll catch cold.Be careful.We will.
星期日见
I'll see you on Sunday.
我们全家都会到
We'll be there.All of us.
这种事好像做到地老天荒
Seems like we've been doin' this forever.
这没什么不好 你还记得第一次吗?
Forever is right.Do you remember the first time?
我妈来拜访吗? 对
My mother was visiting yeah.Yes.
她根本不喜欢我 没有这回事
You know Henry she never liked me.No no that's not true.
她总是说“孩子 多长点肉”
电影精选列表