Julia something's been going on in this house for months now.
我从你的电♥话♥声听得出来
I can hear it in your voice over the phone.
妈 那是你打错电♥话♥了 是吗?
Mom maybe you've been dialing the wrong number.Oh yeah?
有人最好把家给顾好 就是这样
Well somebody just better get their house in order.That's all I know.
别盯着我瞧 行吗? 我瞧的就是你!
Well don't look at me Ma okay? I'm lookin' at you!
算了 妈妈 屁♥股♥给你看
All right.Well Mama you can look at me from behind.
女孩 别说这种话 你的屁♥股♥是我生的!
Girl don't be talkin' to me about your behind.I gave you that behind!
真不知道为何穿这一身
I don't even know why I bother wearing this.
对任何人都没好处
It's not doing anyone any good.
我也是
And neither am I.
上帝..
Lord...
我知道每年这时节您特别忙 但是..
I know You're especially busy this time of year but...
我有点厌倦了
I'm just a little tired.
如果您有空 我想得到帮助
If You get a moment I sure could use some help.
我的天使比较大! 我的天使比较大!
Mine's bigger! Mine's bigger!
我的更大! 我的比较大!
Mine's much bigger! Mine's bigger!
你为何丢我雪球?搞得脖子上都是!
Why did you throw snow at me? It's all down my neck!
Wow.
你从哪里来的?
Huh? Where'd you come from?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
No.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
No.Aaaaaaah!
快躲起来 哈金姆!
Hide run Hakim run!
等..等一等! 快点!
Wait a...Wait a minute! Quick hurry!
躲这里 我到了!我到了!
Here.Hide here.I'm here! I'm here!
我到了!
I'm here!
谢谢上帝 感谢
Thank You Dear God.Thank You.
我到了!
I'm here!
他是怎么搞的?
What's he doing? Huh?
我到了!
I'm here!
我到了!
I'm here!
妈 外面有个真正的雪人!
Ma it's a snowman.A real one!
乔‧汉弥顿为何要拆掉这一切? (汉密尔顿房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 我关心你们的福祉)
Joe Hamilton's tearin' down everything.Why's he doin' it?
老兄 我们现在还能去哪里消磨?
Yeah man where're we supposed to chill at now?
他们就想看到我们被关或被枪杀 听 听我说
They're tryin' to see us get locked up or shot or something. Listen to me listen.
这表示你们必须更努力工作
It just means you've got to work that much harder...
而且要远离麻烦
try that much harder to stay out of trouble.
我知道该怎么办 没事 老兄
I'm gonna do my thing.Peace man.
对不起 我们现在还能去哪?
I'm sorry.Where are we supposed to go now?
我不知道 你尽力了 牧师
I don't know man.You did your best pastor.
对啊
Yeah you tried.
谢谢你 孩子 拜
Thank you son.Bye.
你们要照顾好自己 你想去哪?
Y'all take care of yourselves.What do you want to do?
不知道 外面太冷了
I don't know.Well it's too cold to stay out.
痛苦的离别
Tough break huh?
这几天对他们来说是有些难过
Kinda seems like they're all tough these days.
你是亨利‧毕格斯吗?
You Henry Biggs?
对 我是圣马太区的牧师 这就对了!
Yes I'm the pastor over at St.Matt's.Bingo!
每周五晚上八点
Every Friday 8:00.
我叫做达德利 幸会 达德利
My name's Dudley.Nice to meet you Dudley.
你是记者?
Pleasure.You a reporter?
不.. 社工?
No.No no.Social worker?
不 我是派来回应你的请求 我的请求?
No I'm here in answer to your request.My request?
求助?
For help?
这是开玩笑吗?
Is this some kind of joke?
不..祂从来不开玩笑的
Uh no no.He doesn't make jokes.
祂
He?
示字边的“祂”
Capital "H" capital "E".
我要你知道 三位一体的祂..
I want you to know that together the three of us...
能帮助你度过这小小的危机
can help get you through this little crisis you're having.
听着 我不认识你 达德利 我叫达德利
Look I don't know who you are.Dudley I'm Dudley.
也不知道是谁派你来的 是祂
Or who put you up to this.He did.
恐怕你挑错了日子
But I'm afraid you picked the wrong day for me to be a good sport.
我要失陪了 当然
Now will you excuse me? Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.Wow.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我..
I'll uh...
再试试别的方法吧
try another approach.
谢谢你 圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho.Thank you sister.Merry Christmas.
我期待这个好久了
I've been waitin' a long time for this.
是吗? 是的 先生
Yeah? Yes sir.
披萨不烫嘴吗?
Hey don't that cheese burn the roof of your mouth?
你.. 你认识毕格斯牧师吗?
Uh you...you know Reverend Biggs?
当然 圣马太区的 没错 就是那位
Sure from St.Matt's.Yeah that's the one.
他似乎有点顽固对吧? 有点不好相处对吧?
Stubborn isn't he? Kinda short with people too.Didn't you notice?
是这位吗?
This man right here?
我不是很了解他 只是..
Not that I know him that well.I'm just...
我太太住院时 他每天都去探望.每天?
He came to the hospital every day after my wife's surgery.Every day?
也为我的五个孩子施洗
He baptized all five of my kids.
五个吗? 对 还给我
All five of them? Yeah.Give me this.
别激动 我没有恶意 给我滚开!
Wait.I didn't mean anything.Go on get on out of here!
你最好快滚 不准再来
You better go.Get on outta here.And don't come back.
妈妈 我跟你说 他就在院子里
I'm telling you Mama he was there.
好像从天而降
Like he fell from the sky.
然后他又叫又跳的
Then he did a dance and jumped around.
你的早餐再也不能吃甜麦片了
Mommy's gonna stop giving you sugar cereal in the morning baby.
快点 那是谁呀?
Come on.Who's that? Ho ho ho.
圣诞老人! 圣诞快乐!
Santa Claus! Merry Christmas!
呵呵..圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho ho.Merry Christmas Santa.
谢谢你 小兄弟 放一些钱进去
Thank you little bro.Here put some money in.
Mmm.Mmm.Mmm.
谢谢你 先生
Mmm mmm mmm.Thank you sir.
圣诞快乐 也祝福你
Merry Christmas.Same to you buddy.
欧斯柏!圣诞快乐! 近来如何 姊妹?
Osbert! Merry Christmas! How've you been sister?
Shh.Mm mm.
快来 杰若米
Come on Jeremiah.Ho ho ho!
圣诞快乐 谢谢 兄弟
Merry Christmas.Thank you brother.
愿上帝保佑妈妈、爸爸、外婆和哈金姆
God bless Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Hakim.
阿们
Amen.Amen.
好 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Okay fella let's get into bed.
脚放好
Legs under.Thank you.
好
All right.
他走了我会很难过
I'm going to be sad when he goes.
我们都是
We all will.
我们都会想念哈金姆
We'll all miss Hakim.
我会不会也去别的家庭?
Will I have to go live with another family too?
当然不会 杰若米 当然不会
Of course not Jeremiah.Of course not.
睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
除非你唱歌♥
I will if you sing to me.
好吧
All right.
♪ 是谁建立了高山 ♪
♪ Who made the mountains♪
♪ 创造了树木 ♪
♪ Who made the trees♪
♪ 写了歌♥曲 ♪
♪ Who writes the songs♪
♪ 让知更鸟高歌♥ ♪
♪ For the robins to sing♪
♪ 是谁带来雨水 ♪
♪ And who sends the rain♪
♪ 滋润干涸大地 ♪
♪ When the earth is dry♪
♪ 就是比你我更伟大的上帝 ♪
♪ Somebody bigger♪
♪ Than you and I♪ ♪
拜托别关门
Leave the door open please.
好吧 快去睡
Okay but go to sleep.
做个美梦
Okay.Sweet dreams.
趴下!趴下!
Get down! Get down!
快点!
All right come on!
快上车
Come on let's get in the car.
停下来!快走!快..!
Pull up the car! Come on! Let's go! Get in! Go go go!
在这里!在这里!
Over here! Over here!
帮帮我!
Help me help me look!
冷静 我被抢了!还打破了窗子!
Hey hey calm down.They robbed me! They broke my window!
就是他! 是他吗?别动!
That's him over there! That's him? Freeze!
就是他 别开枪
That's him over there. Don't shoot.
转过身去! 那不是我的枪 是他掉的
Turn around! That ain't mine man.He dropped it.
靠墙站好 我只是去还录影带 我就住在对街
电影精选列表