♪ 祂将速来 ♪
♪ That soon he would bring♪
♪ 送我特礼 ♪
♪ Something special to me♪
♪ 一切美好 ♪
♪ Oooh♪ ♪ And of all of the wonderful♪
♪ 圣礼馈我 ♪
♪ Oooh♪ ♪ Gifts he could bring♪
♪ 众皆料想 ♪
♪ Who would imagine♪
♪ 人间圣王 ♪
♪ A king♪ ♪
太好了
Sweet.Yeah.
再一次 好
Again.All right.
自己玩好吗?
You take this one solo okay?
彗星在奔跑!
Okay? Comet's swingin'!
哇 你看 真美
Ooh look at that.Beautiful isn't it?
真的
Uh huh.Sure is.
进去试穿
Go in and try it on.
我们是来帮亨利挑礼物的
We're supposed to be shopping for Henry remember?
你穿上那件睡衣 就是亨利想要的礼物
You with that nightgown on is all the gift Henry would want.
相信我 杰若米送的礼
Trust me.A gift from Jeremiah.
他跟那个小人还要搞多久?
So how long do you think he's gonna be with that snake?
他快到了
He'll be along soon.
你们是怎么认识的?
How'd you two meet anyway?
我们的婴儿车相邻 而且..
Hmm.We were in adjoining strollers and uh...
有天我抢了他的奶嘴 搞得他放声大哭
and one day I took his pacifier and he made a really big noise about it.
当然罗
Who wouldn't?
当他十岁的时候 开始穿西装上学
You know when he was about ten he started wearing suits to school.
什么?为了吸引我
What? Trying to impress me.
很有效
Obviously it worked.
他陪我走路放学回家..
He'd walk me home...
我总认为他不戴眼镜比较可爱 所以..
and I always thought he was cuter without his glasses so...
有天他就没戴眼镜
one day he took them off for me.
结果他在冰上滑倒摔到屁♥股♥
And he slipped on the ice and fell right on his fanny.
好像爱情
Sounds like love to me.
爸爸说我们是天生一对
Daddy said we were born friends.
你父亲对亨利付出许多
He did a lot for Henry your father.
他是最好的
He was the best.
妈咪 我不想玩了
Mommy.Enough!
好吃吗 达德利? 很好吃
Is it good Dudley? Mm hmm.Great.
你的好吃吗 杰若米?
How is your food Jeremiah? Mmmmm.
茱莉亚.亨利
Julia.Henry.
啊 杰若米 达德利!
Ah Jeremiah.Dudley!
亨利.杰若米 去购物吧
Henry.Okay Jer.Let's go shopping.
等等 亲爱的 怎么回事? 等一下告诉你
Wait honey.What happened? I'll tell you later.
快点 快点 亨利 晚一点再说
Come on.Come on.Henry it is later.
你迟到了一个小时
It's about an hour later than when you were supposed to be here.
到底怎么回事?说来话长
Now what happened? It's a long story.
你和茱莉亚有事要谈
You know you and Julia need to talk.
我带杰若米去购物 我很会挑礼物
I can take Jeremiah shopping.I'm an excellent gift consultant.
对啊 我要达德利陪我
Yes Dudley.I want Dudley.
等等 我要带他去
Wait a minute.I wanted to take him shopping.
你们还有更重要的事要谈
You two have more important things to talk about.
达德利.. 杰若米
Dud ley! Dud ley! Dud ley! Jeremiah.
我们就在对街的玩具店 好吗?
We'll be right across the street at the toy store.Okay?
茱莉亚!茱莉亚! 达德利!
Julia! Julia! Dud ley!
杰若米 帽子戴好 达德利!达德利!
Jere miah! Put your hat on.Dud ley! Dud ley!
我们要帮谁买♥♥礼物? 外婆
So who are we shopping for? Grandma.
她想要什么? 新的烟灰缸
Any idea what she wants? A new ashtray.
妈妈把旧的都丢了 我们帮哈金姆买♥♥礼物吧
Mom took all her old ones.Let's get something for Hakim.
好 这是怎么回事?
So what happened?
茱莉亚
Julia.
我..
L...
我决定接受乔‧汉弥顿的提议
I've decided to accept Joe Hamilton's offer.
茱莉亚 有听我说吗?
Julia did you hear me?
我听到了 只是不敢置信.听我解释
I heard you.I just can't believe what I've heard.Then let me explain.
打扰 想来点什么吗?
Excuse me.Can I get you anything?
不..不用了 谢谢
Oh no no no.No thank you.
那好
Okay.
听我说 索尔、玛莉和欧斯柏那些人都在
Listen Saul was there Mary Halford Andy and Osbert.
他们去那里做什么?
But what were they doing there?
所有人都在求我、吵我、威胁我
Every one of them was begging me arguing with me blackmailing me.
威胁! 他们明天就安装新锅炉
Blackmail! They're gonna put in a new boiler tomorrow.
亨利 他要送你新锅炉? 嘘 茱莉亚
Henry he bought you for a boiler? Shh.Julia.
抱歉 对不起 请原谅 当然不是!
Sorry.Sorry.Excuse us.Of course not!
茱莉亚 你来看看
Oooooh...Julia let me show you something.
茱莉亚..
Julia Julia...
他要建一座美轮美奂的教堂
he is building the most beautiful church you've ever seen.
有安亲班 青少年中心
Look at that.Day care center youth center.
亨利 他建的是自己的圣坛!
Henry he is building a shrine to himself!
这八年来 茱莉亚 我到底得到了什么?
Eight years Julia.And what do I have to show for it?
所以你就不打商量放弃这一切吗 亨利?
So you give up our lives without even talking to me Henry?
这能解决眼下的难题 茱莉亚 你为何不看一下?
This solves all of our problems Julia.Why can't you see that?
我父亲信任你 将圣马太区交给你 你竟敢放弃!
My father trusted you with St.Matt's.How dare you walk out on it like this!
好 好 你父亲是圣人 我不是!
All right all right.Your father was a saint and I'm not!
但现在是我当家 不是他!
But I'm here Julia and he isn't.
对不起 茱莉亚
I'm sorry Julia.
车钥匙给我 亨利!
Give me the car keys Henry!
茱莉亚!
Julia!
茱莉亚 拜托你坐下 车钥匙给我 亨利
Julia please sit down.Give me the keys Henry.
抱歉 请你把钥匙给她好吗? 我还要做生意
Would you kindly give her the keys? I have customers sitting here.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry.Sorry.
茱莉亚 请听我说
Julia please listen to me.
我听不下去 我根本不认识你了
Henry I can't.I don't even know who you are anymore.
茱莉亚
Julia.
快 杰若米 我们走
Come on Jeremiah.We're leaving.
我买♥♥了爸爸的礼物
I got Daddy's present.
给哈金姆买♥♥了消防车
And I bought a fire engine for Hakim.
特♥价♥
It was on sale.
太好了 孩子 太好了
Yes that's wonderful honey.That's wonderful.
好 你必须支持他 茱莉亚
All right.You're going to have to support him now Julia.
听见没?目前他最需要你
You hear me? Now is when he needs you most.
妈妈 我不可能支持错误的事
Mama I can't support what's wrong.
传达上帝的话语绝对没错 无论用何种方式
Preachin' God's word is never wrong no matter where you do it from.
他没跟我商量
He didn't even discuss it with me.
爸爸做这样的决定 一定会跟你商量
Daddy would have never made a decision like that without discussing it with you.
最好是啦.你♥爸♥爸千方百计瞒着我 尤其是教会的事
Sure he would.Your Daddy kept things from me all the time.Especially church business.
从前不一样
Well it was different in those days.
从前!孩子 自开天辟地以来 男人都是一个德性
Those days! Child men ain't changed since Adam!
直到他们结婚 就有对象可以保守秘密了!
And he gave up one of his own ribs just so he could have somebody to keep things from!
对一棵死掉的树发脾气是没用的
You know gettin'angry at a dead tree is not gonna help.
但是揍一个牧师也一样没用
Yeah but it wouldn't look good to punch out a pastor either.
不 你不是..不是说真的吧
No you don't...you don't...you don't mean that...
你很清楚你爱她
'Cause you know you love him.
对啊 他也很清楚 问题就在这里
Yeah he knows it too.That's the problem.
他知道我一定会支持他 就像小狗一样
He knows I'll always be there just like a pet.
好痛! 看见没?上帝不喜欢
Ouch! See? God doesn't like ugly.
我看看
Let me see.
你看过手相吗?
You ever had your palm read?
好吧
Okay.
我看到一位善良的美女
I see a beautiful woman with a good heart.
只要她睁开双眼 就会发觉她已得到..
Only has to open her eyes to realize that everything she ever wanted...
她已经拥有的一切
she already has.
你根本没看我的手
You didn't even look at my hand.
我握着就够了
But I held it.
你有看到亨利和我吗?
Do you see Henry and me?
我看看
Hmmm...let's see.
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ohhh.
真是火热 不得不放手
Oh it's so hot I had to let it go.
你说的一定是从前
You must be talking about my past.
毕格斯太太 还有这个 谢谢
Mrs.Biggs you forgot this.Thanks.
热情终会消逝 达德利
Every fire dies sometime Dudley.
当你觉得过去的记忆太多 你会怎么做?
What do you do when you have to decide if the memory of it is enough?
你会怎么做? 是
What do you do? Yeah.
你该做的是.. 去跳舞..就这么做 出去走走
What you do is you...you go dancing that's what you do.You go out.
跳舞? 对
电影精选列表