Your Honor my client Billy Eldridge...
是母亲要求他归还出租影片..
was sent by his mother to return a video rental...
证据确凿 却顿小姐
It's all here Miss Chattan.
毕格斯牧师现在来到法庭..
Well the Reverend Biggs is present in the courtroom...
希望能保释他
and he is willing to post bail.
这是重罪 保释金两万五千元
This is a serious felony.Bail is set at $ 25 000.
庭上 我有证据.. 我能发表意见吗?
Your Honor I have evidence...May I address the court?
将本案移交大陪审团审理 下一案
I'm turning it over for grand jury action.Next case.
我们爱你 比利 他是无辜的
We love you Billy.He didn't do it.
维持秩序
Clear the court.
两万五!我该怎么办?
$25 000! What am I gonna do?
维持秩序.我来处理
Would you clear the court? I'll take care of it.
下一案 下一案!
Next case. I said next case!
你可以躲起来
You could hide.Mm mm.
拿着 我带他出来 没问题
Take this.I'll bring him right out.Sure.No problem.
拿去 他们会饿死你
Here.They might starve you.
谢了
Thanks.
好 都在这儿了 准备好了
Okay they've got everything.All ready to go.
各位好!
Hey guys!
哈金姆 你还记得罗比吗?
Hakim you remember Robbie don't you?
哈金姆今天要坐火车喔
Hakim gets to ride in the train today.
坐火车耶
Wow.A train ride.
我们迟到了
We're running a little late.
好
Okay.
你要保重 很快就重逢了 道别吧 杰若米
Take care of yourself okay? See you soon.Say good bye Jer.
拜
Bye.
保重
Take care.
拜 哈金姆 我们会想念你
Bye Hakim.We'll miss you.
等等 宝贝 外面很冷
Hold on baby.It's cold out here.
我的秘密要跟谁分享?
Who will I tell my secrets to?
你可以打电♥话♥给哈金姆呀
Well you can phone Hakim sometimes okay?
我会教你写字 你就可以写信给他了
And Mommy'll teach you how to write so you can send him letters.
拜
Bye.
我知道祢自有安排 不过..
I know You have a master plan but...
有时候祢真的是深不可测
sometimes You're just a little tough to figure.
杰若米
Jeremiah.
杰若米 不公平!
Jeremiah.It's not fair!
哈金姆离开了
Hakim left.
茱莉亚
Julia.
这位是达德利 牧师的新助理
This is Dudley the reverend's new assistant.
助理吗?几个月前 他写信给总教区寻求额外协助
Assistant? He wrote to the church council months ago for extra help.
那好 额外协助到了
Well the extra help is here.
但是完全没有得到回应 到底是谁派你来的?
But he didn't say anything about getting a response.Who sent you exactly?
呃..是..
Uh the uh...
是最高层指派的 毕格斯太太
The Top Man himself Mrs.Biggs.
叫我茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Julia.Julia.
而这位是茱莉亚的妈妈 柯曼太太
And this is Julia's mother Mrs.Coleman.
想也知道
Of course it is.
很显然茱莉亚的美貌是谁的遗传
Well it's obvious where Julia's beauty comes from.
是我和这头美丽的头发
Oh.And me with my hair lookin' like this.
简直是惊为天人 嘴巴真甜
Oh no.It looks magnificent.Why thank you.
呃..这位.. 叫我达德利就好
Well Mr. um...You can call me Dudley.
达德利 欢迎你 谢谢
Dudley.You're very welcome here.Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
这才叫英俊
Now that's what I call good lookin'!
你♥爸♥爸年轻的时候..
Your daddy used to look like that back in 19...
妈 你说了无数次了 是啊..
Ma ma ma.I've heard it 100 times.
也许他来了之后 你就有时间解决目前的烦恼了
Yeah well maybe now with him around you'll have time to deal with some of your own problems.
只有万能的上帝才能解决
The Good Lord's the only one who can do that.
你不是认真的吧 我就是
Honey you don't mean that.Yeah I do.
妈!
Ma!
我会去窗户边抽烟 茱莉亚
I was gonna go over by the window Julia.
这屋子里面太多规矩了
There's too many rules in this house.
你是街上的那个人..
You're the man in the street...
在雪地里面..
and in the snow and...
我的名字是达德利
My name's Dudley.
我是来帮助你♥爸♥爸的
I'm here to help your father.
我叫杰若米.幸会 杰若米
I'm Jeremiah.It's nice to meet you Jeremiah.
你的房♥间真不错
You've got a real nice room here.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有许多有趣的小东西
Wow you've got a lot of neat stuff in here.
这是什么?
And what is this?
我的玩具救护车坏了
My toy ambulance is broken.
电池不见了 灯也不亮
The battery got stole and the lights don't work anymore.
这样对吗?我来瞧瞧
Is that right? I'll see what I can do here.
警报从没响过!
It never had a siren!
从没响过?
Never had a siren?
没有
No.
你有点悲伤 杰若米.哭过了吗?
You look sad there Jeremiah.Have you been crying?
对
Yes.
我也很难过你的好友哈金姆
I'm sorry about your friend Hakim.
如果我说..
What if I told you...
他没有真的离开呢?
that he's not really gone?
哈金姆?他会跑回来吗?
Hakim? Did he run away and come back?
不是 他没有离开 他走了 我看见他走的
No he never left.Yes he did.I saw him go.
你知道吗 我妈妈..
Well you know my mother...
曾经失去非常亲近的人
once lost someone who was very dear to her.
当然不是哈金姆这个年纪 但也..
He wasn't as young as Hakim but he was...
非常年轻
too young just the same.
而她总会做一些事让自己好过一些
And she would always do something that seemed to make her feel better.
你想试试吗? 好啊
You want to try it? Yeah.
好 闭上眼睛
All right close your eyes.
你记得和哈金姆一起玩雪吗?
Do you remember playing in the snow with Hakim?
你还记得他的笑声吗?
Do you remember what his laugh sounded like?
记得
Yes.
你还记得他接球的样子吗?
Do you remember what he looked like catching a ball?
他从来没有接过球 但是我记得
He never caught the ball in his life.But I remember.
那是因为 上帝把某些人带离我们身边时..
That's because when God takes someone away from us...
会留下那个人对我们最重要的东西
He leaves what's most important about that person with us.
就在我们的心底
Right here in our hearts.
但我还是想念他
Yeah but I still miss him.
她也依然想念他
Well she still misses him too.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
也许你也该闭上眼睛
Maybe you should close your eyes.
妈咪说我可以写信给他
Mommy says I can write to him.
你知道怎样写他的名字吗? 不知道 想学吗? 想
Do you know how to spell his name? No. You want to learn? Yeah.
好 哈金姆
All right.Yeah!
先写H 再写akim
Hakim starts with an "H." And ends with "akim."
你会了 完美
There you go.Perfect.
电视里有鱼
Fishies in a TV.
视窗
Windows.
亨利?
Henry?
我记得说过要预约..
I know I said make an appointment...
但是没叫你填写表格
but I didn't say anything about filling out any form.
蓓芙莉!蓓芙莉 我需要你
Beverly! Beverly I need you.
我放她一天假采购圣诞节物品
I gave her the day off to do some Christmas shopping Henry.
你放我秘书一天假..
You gave my secretary the day...
没错 她需要时间陪伴小孩..
Yes she needed some time off to be with her children...
而我需要时间和你完成我的工作
and I needed time to do my job with you.
什么工作?你在搞什么? 亨利..
What job? What are you doing here? Henry Henry Henry!
我说过多少次了?
How many times I got to tell you?
我是来回应你的请求 还有茱莉亚的
I'm here in answer to your request for help.And Julia's.
别管锅炉了 你还有更重要的问题..
You can forget about the boiler.You got more important problem...
啊 她回来了
Ah here she is now.
亨利? 搞..
Henry? Wha...
上帝垂怜!
Whoo! Lord have mercy!
提醒我 下次来住你家 要付我薪水!
Honey remind me the next time I pay a visit I wanna get paid! Okay?
嗨 达德利
Hi Dudley.
茱莉亚 达德利
Julia.Dudley.D U D L E Y.
完美 很好
电影精选列表