♪ 从祂的慈爱中分开 ♪
♪ Separate you from His love♪ ♪
这样如何 哈弗加尔太太?可以接受
What do you think Mrs.Havergal? Acceptable.
谢谢
Thank you.Hmm.
♪ 穿上上帝的盔甲 ♪
♪ Put on the♪ ♪ Whole armor of God♪
这些装饰品也太老旧了吧
Mmm now some of these ornaments are old as Methuselah.
亲爱的 你布置圣诞树的日子结束了
Oh honey your years on the top of the Christmas tree are over.
你抽烟了吗?
Have you been smoking?
我没有
No no I have not.
有好看的节目吗?
Good TV tonight?
各位在这片土地上见到了什么?
What do you see when you look at a place like this?
我告诉大家 就是斯特灵庄园
I'll tell you what I see.Sterling Acres.
汉弥顿地♥产♥最近开♥发♥的奇蹟.又来了
The latest development miracle from Hamilton Realty.Well not anymore.
有200幢豪华公♥寓♥
I see 200 luxury apartments.
右边是全天开放的健身房♥
Over here a 24 hour health club right on the grounds.
首屈一指的保全 美轮美奂的内装
State of the art security designer interiors you have to see to believe.
值得您拥有的家园!
The kind of homes that you deserve!
我是乔‧汉弥顿..
And I know because I'm Joe Hamilton...
我关心你们的福祉
and I care about the things you care about.
油腔滑调 简直可以拿来炸鸡了
He's so oily you can fry chicken on that man's smile.
他刚才来电 谁?
He called here tonight.Huh?
他说明天上午11点跟他会面
Said there's a meeting at his office tomorrow at 11:00.
他有东西给你看
He's got something he wants to show you.
亨利 这不关我的事..
Now Henry I know it's none of my business...
很高兴听到这句话 玛格丽
I'm glad you realize that Marguerite.
我在办公室
I'll be in my office.
♪ The prize of your God♪ ♪ And let nothing♪
♪ And let nothing♪ ♪ Nothing♪
♪ Nothing♪ ♪ Separate you from His love♪
♪ To the Savior♪
♪ The Lord♪
怎么回事? 跟我无关
What's goin' on? It's not me.
圣尼可拉斯爬下烟囱 怎么回事?
"Down the chimney St.Nicholas came down." What's that?
♪ Put off your former conversation Put on the glorious light♪
是锅炉! 穿好外套
It's the boiler! Don't forget your coats.
来得正是时候.不出所料
Need to be now.This is all I need.
快点 小心 小心
Come on.Careful.Be careful.
茱莉亚 引导所有人离开
Julia get everyone out of the building.
亨利!是锅炉!
Come on hurry hurry.Henry! The boiler!
我知道 外套扣好
Yeah I know it.Button up button up.
需要帮忙吗?
What do you need? Do you need anything?
哈弗加尔太太 小心
Careful Mrs.Havergal.
地下室有魔鬼
You've got the devil in that basement there.
我知道 别滑倒了
I know I know.Don't slip.I got it.
孩子们 小心
Careful children careful.
糟糕了!
Oh no no!
看这一团乱
Look at this.
糟糕
Aww.Oh no.
应该再撑过一个冬天的
You could have given us one more winter.
门开着吗? 门开着 杰若米
Is it open? Yes Jeremiah.I left it open.
好好睡吧 晚安 妈咪
Okay? All right.Sleep well.Okay.
晚安 妈咪
Good night Mommy.
真是折磨人
What a night.
我不敢想像明天..
I don't even want to think about tomorrow...
锅炉的问题和哈金姆离去
between the boiler and Hakim leaving.
为何.. 为何要把孩子送去
Now why...why are they gonna send that boy...
那么远的寄养家庭?
to a foster home so far away?
我应该联络..
I knew I should have called...
亲爱的 你已经联络州内多数的机构了
Honey you called half the agencies in the state.
我知道
I know I know.
也许还有别的机构可以收容
But maybe the answer was in the other half.
我正在失去会众 茱莉亚
I'm losing them Julia.
一个接着一个 哈金姆、索尔、比利..
One by one.Hakim Saul Billy...
还有青少年中心
the youth center.
都是我的错 但我就是..
I know it's my fault but I just can't seem...
我有一些想法.. 明天早上再说好吗?
You know honey I had some thoughts on...Can we do this in the morning?
我累了
'Cause I'm beat.
那就早上再说吧
Yeah the morning's fine.
晚安 茱莉亚
Good night Julia.
早安!
Yoo hoo! Mornin'!
我拿信件了
Whoo! I brought the mail in.
有人要看吗?
Anybody wanna open it?
好吧 我脱下外套..
Oh.Well I'll just take my coat off...
然后放到办公室
and bring it on into the office then.
听着 我知道最近很难熬 都是我的错
Look I know things have been tough around here lately and that's my fault.
不过很快就好转了
But everything is gonna be all right.
我来了!噢 我来接!
I'm comin'! Ooh! I got it!
哈罗?是谁?
Hello? Who?
如果说出来能好过一点的话
Mm hmm.If only saying it made it all right.
你应该听出来我的歉意
Yeah.You see? If you'd listened you'd have heard an apology.
至少是个开始
Not a big one but a start.
不 我只听到有个人在说..
Uh huh.No what I heard is a man saying...
“我该如何快速解决这番对话 然后进行今天其他的事?”
"How can I deal with this fast enough then get on with the rest of my day?"
这话真不公平 不公平吗?
You see that's not fair.Oh it's not fair?
孩子 我正在讲电♥话♥!
Girl I'm trying to listen!
好 我会转告他
Yeah I'll give him the message.Uh huh.
我们最好别在妈妈身边说话 她知道太多内♥幕♥了的
We've got to stop talking around Mama.She knows too much of our business.
安娜‧艾尔居打来.比利的保释庭排在九点半
That was Anna Eldridge.Billy's bail hearing's been scheduled for 9:30.
九点半!晚点再说 宝贝
9:30! We'll finish this later honey.I promise.
开完庭就回家吗? 还不行
Are you coming home after? Not right after.
我11点还有个约会 乔‧汉弥顿
I have to be somewhere at 11:00.Joe Hamilton.
你够了吧?噢 亨利
Do you mind? Oh Henry.
我看起来像吗?
Do I look like I mind?
你想谈谈吗 女儿?
You ready to talk about this little girl?
我不懂你的意思 妈妈 我觉得麻烦上身了
I don't know what you mean Mama.I think things are looking up for us.
你又来屁♥股♥那一套
Mmm hmm.There goes that behind again.
♪ I know He's keeping me alive♪
♪ Keeping me alive♪
♪ Dum dum dum dum dum♪
♪ He's all over me♪
♪ And He's keepin' me alive♪
♪ Oooh yeah He's all over me♪
♪ Ooh ooh keepin' me alive♪
♪ And He's all over me♪
♪ Ooh ooh keepin'...♪ ♪
抱歉 我不是有意吓你
I'm sorry.I didn't mean to frighten you.
我没听见你进来!你是来找牧师的吗?
I didn't hear you come in! You waitin' for the pastor?
对 我叫达德利
Yes yes.My name's Dudley.
我叫蓓芙莉 你好吗?
Beverly.How are you?
我是牧师的秘书 幸会
I'm the pastor's secretary.Pleasure to meet you.
他刚离开 去法♥院♥了
You just missed him.He went to court.
这些是你的孩子吗? 没错
These your children? Yeah that's them.
真是漂亮
Oh they're beautiful.
你的丈夫呢?是不是在照相?
Where was your husband? Taking the picture?
对 拍完照之后 开车带着女服务生搬去克里夫兰
Mm hmm.Then he took the car and the waitress at the diner and moved to Cleveland.
抱歉 你有孩子吗?
Sorry to hear that.You have any children?
没有 也没有机会安定下来 虽然我很想
No no.Never had a chance to settle down.I wanted to.
你好香.是什么味道?
You smell wonderful.What do you call that?
香皂
Soap.
我很久没闻到女人的味道了
I haven't smelled a woman in such a long time.
我圣诞节送你一块香皂.你有预约吗?
I'll get you a bar for Christmas.Do you have an appointment?
没有 我是来..
Uh no not exactly.I was...
来帮助牧师的 类似助理
sent to help the reverend like an assistant.
助理?我没听说过..
Assistant? I haven't heard anything about no...
我的天哪!我失业了吗?
Oh my Lord! Am I gettin' fired?
不不..我只是暂时的
No no no.It's just temporary.
暂时!我没听说过暂时的助理!
Temporary! I ain't heard nothing about no temporary!
这没什么..听我说 天哪
Well there's nothing...Uh look.Oh God.
给你倒杯咖啡 咖啡!你会用咖啡机?
Let me get you some coffee.Coffee! You made coffee on that machine?
我花了六个星期才学会怎么操作!
I've been trying for six weeks to figure out that machine!
孩子们想换眼镜 结果我却失业了!
My babies need new glasses and I'm out of a job!
听着 先生 我还有孩子 他们都还小
Look mister I have kids.They're growin' like weeds.
别以为前夫会给我一毛钱!
And if you think I get a penny from that man you got another thought comin'!
我受不了了!被开除!
I can't take this! Bein' fired!
放轻松 别担心 来
Take it easy.There's nothing to worry about.Here.
你哭了
Look at you.You're crying.
来 吹凉 吹凉
Here blow blow.
我知道
Oh.I knew that.
庭上 我的委托人比利‧艾尔居..
电影精选列表