不
Nope.
好吧 -我们走吧 麦尔斯
All right. - Let's do it, Miles.
走吧 -嘿 亲爱的
Let's. - Hey, hon.
楼上的浴室为她的淤青准备了山金车花
The arnica's in the bathroom upstairs for her bruise.
好的 -好的
Okay. - Okay.
有需要就订一个披萨
Order pizza if you need it.
谢了 吗 -好了 玩得开心
Thanks, Mom. - All right. Have a great day.
玩得开心 -晚点见
Have fun. - See you later.
看 你是我一个人的
See, I got you all to myself.
游戏日
Game day?
游戏日
Game day.
好吧 游戏的目的是为了捕获对手的国王
Okay, so the object of the game is to capture the opponent's king.
不过皇后是最强大的
The queen, however, is the most powerful,
基本上她可以去任何她想去的地方
and she can basically move anywhere she wants.
好的 皇后是最宝贵的 我喜欢这个游戏
Okay. Queen is the most valuable. I like it.
骑士这样以L字型移♥动♥
And the knight moves in an L-shape like that,
主教像这样对角线移♥动♥
and the bishop moves diagonally like that,
车上下移♥动♥
and the rook moves up and down.
它们为什么叫做车
Why do they call it a rook?
来自波斯语rukh 吃鹅车 意思是战车
Comes from the Persian word rukh, R-U-K-H, which means chariot.
你真聪明
You're so smart.
象棋就像足球 老实说
Chess is really like soccer, to be honest.
棋子是后卫 主教是中场
The pawns are the defenders. The bishops are the midfielders.
车是边锋 皇后是前锋
The rooks are the wingers, and the queen is the striker.
进攻 防守
Your offense, you got your defense.
我觉得我再也不会像以前那样看待象棋了
I don't think I'm ever gonna see chess the same way again.
很好 因为我要打败你
Good, because I'm about to take you down.
哦 是吗 -当然
Oh. Oh, you are? - Oh, yeah, for sure.
你的回合
Your move.
呜呼 将军
Whoo... checkmate.
那有点咄咄逼人
That was aggressive.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
你认为恋爱中最重要的是什么
What do you think the most important thing in a relationship is?
我在思考策略 你先说
Strategizing here, so, uh, you first.
我一直认为重要的是有共同点
I always thought it was about having things in common,
兼容性 共同的兴趣
like compatibility, shared interests.
你呢 -我认为...
You? - I think...
你们只需要互相喜欢对方
You just gotta like each other.
我知道这听起来很简单 但你看我的...
I mean, it sounds simple, but I mean, look at my...
看看我的父母 对吧
look at my folks, right?
将军
Check.
你被将军了
You're in check.
我看得出来
I can see that.
呃...
Uh...
这是一个僵局
It's a stalemate.
什...那是什么
What is... what is that?
这是场平局 谁都将不了谁的军
It's a draw. No one can checkmate the other.
所以这是个平局 -是的 我们打平了
So it's a tie? - Yeah, we tied.
太好了
All right!
我会把这当成扎克的胜利
I will take that as a win for Zach, okay?
啊 呃 啊
Uh, uh, uh.
战斗十分胶着 但
It was a... it was a hard battle, but, uh,
复出小子胜利了
the Comeback Kid prevailed.
现在我们玩我的游戏
Now we play my game.
我感觉良好
♪ Got a good feeling
还好 会挺过去的
♪ Doing okay, gonna make it through
我感觉良好
♪ I got a good feeling
现在没有什么能阻挡我
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now
我感觉良好
♪ Got a good thing going
你的是什么
What'd you get?
没有什么能慢下我的脚步
♪ Nothing's gonna slow me down
你感觉到了吗 你感觉到了吗
♪ Can you feel it, can you feel it
你感觉到了吗 你感觉到了吗
♪ Can you feel it, can you feel it
这是美好的时光
♪ These are the good times
一切都如此正确
♪ Everything's all right
这是美好的时光
♪ These are the good times
你是想击中我吗
Are you trying to hit me?
你需要我给你上课吗
Do you need lessons or something?
如果你愿意 我可以给你指点一二
I can... I can show you the ropes a bit if you want.
你有卷尺吗
Is there a tape measure?
干嘛用的
For what?
你要...你要卷尺来干嘛
What do you... what do you need a tape measure for?
是编码吗
Is this coding?
哦 计算
Oh, calculations.
你觉得这会有用吗
Do you think it's gonna help?
桌子边缘之间的距离恒为36英尺
Constant and the distance to the edge of the table's 36 inches.
那么唯一的变量就是推的力度
Then the only variable is the force of the push.
我刚想这么说
I was gonna say that too.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我的天...
Oh, my God. Oh, my...
得分 数学 宝贝 别低估数学
Goal! Math, baby. Don't underestimate it.
佐伊 你的脑子会带你走得很远
Zoey, that brain of yours is gonna take you far.
我的天 -我可说不好
Oh, my God. - I don't know about that.
我知道 研究生院 编码
I do. I mean, grad school, coding.
你知道 你的职业生涯前程似锦
You know, you've got a whole career path ahead of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
嘿 你的职业生涯才是一片光明
Hey, you have a whole career path ahead of you.
不
No.
踢足球难道不是你想要的吗
Isn't soccer the angle?
你知道 我踢了一辈子的足球
I... you know... you know, I've had soccer my whole life.
那是唯一一件我擅长的事情
I mean, that's the only thing I've ever really been good at.
但是 呃...
But, uh...
说实话 我不打算成为职业球员
Let's be honest, like, I'm not gonna go pro.
所以我完全不知道
So I have absolutely no idea
我毕业后该干什么
what I'm gonna do with my life after I graduate...
我...我非常害怕
And I'm... I'm pretty... pretty scared about that.
扎克 你才学了20分钟的象棋
Zach, you just learned chess in, like, 20 minutes
就差点打败了我 -是啊 差点
and almost beat me. - Almost, yeah.
你可以成就任何事
You'd be great at anything.
你这样想吗
You think so?
绝对
Absolutely.
所以除了成为一名足球职业球员之外
So other than being a paper football professional...
对
Right.
你还喜欢做什么
What else do you like to do?
呜呼
Whoo.
哇 -早餐披萨
Wow. - Breakfast pizza.
别让这些鸡蛋吓到你 -我只是有点害怕
Don't let the eggs scare you. - I'm a little scared.
有点害怕 相信我
You're a little scared? Trust me.
鸡蛋和培根
Eggs and bacon.
怎么样 像这样 -嗯哼
Yes, like that? - Mm-hmm.
干披萨 大咬一口
Cheers. Big old bite.
嗯
Mmm.
我的天
Mmm. Oh, my God.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这尝起来不错 -是啊
This is so good. - Yeah.
不 这不可思议
No, this is amazing.
不 你不是真心的
No, you're just saying that.
你在哪学的烹饪 是跟你妈学的吗
Where did you learn to cook? Was it your mom?
不是 我上了烹饪课
No, I took cooking classes.
真的吗 -真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
你为什么这么惊讶
Well, why are you so surprised?
我觉得我告诉过你的
I mean, I feel like I would've told you that.
我必须得说我对你刮目相看
Well, I have to say I'm very, very impressed.
这是你整个周末对我说过的最好的话了
It's the nicest thing you said to me all weekend.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
那...是真的吗 -不 没关系的
That's... is that true? - No, it's... it's fine.
我真的很开心慢慢了解你...
I'm really enjoying getting to know you...
再一次
Over again.
那么 除了...
So, um, besides...
电影精选列表