你能...你能帮我订一本那方面的书吗
Could you... could you actually order me a book on that as well?
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
讽刺常常是为了转移人们的无知
Sarcasm's frequently an attempt to deflect one's ignorance.
嗯 -嗯
Hmm. - Hmm.
做一个万事通也是
Yeah. So is being a know-it-all.
好了 谢谢
All right, thanks.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Have a good one.
Touché.
噢
Oh.
嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 扎克 你忘了你的信♥用♥卡♥
Hey, Zach, you forgot your credit card.
嘿 扎克
Hey, Zach.
扎克 等一下
Zach, wait.
嘿
Hey!
扎克 等一下
Zach, wait.
噢 -喔
Oh! - Oh!
不好
Oh, no!
我的天
Oh, my God.
老天
Oh, oh, oh, my God.
扎克
Zach.
天哪 扎克
Oh, my God. Zach. Oh, my God. Zach?
我没...他没事吧 他突然冲出来
I didn't... is he okay? He came out of, like, nowhere.
扎克 他没反应 快打911
Zach! He's not responding. Call 911.
扎克 醒醒
Zach, wake up.
天哪 千万别死
Oh, my God. Please don't die.
他们想知道他还有没有呼吸 -我不知道
They wanna know if he's breathing. - I don't know.
检查一下 -我不好说
Check! - I can't tell.
她不好说 我们说给他做人工呼吸
She can't tell. They say give him mouth-to-mouth.
什么 -捏住鼻子
What? - Pinch the nose.
什... -你得捏住鼻子
Wha- - You have to pinch the nose.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我在哪
Where am I?
我的天 你还活着
Oh, my God. You're alive.
他还活着 -他还活着
He's alive. - He's alive. He's alive.
他生龙活虎的
He's alive. Yeah.
怎么回事
Uh, what happened?
你出了车祸
You got in an accident.
你会没事的 救护车已经在路上了
You're gonna be fine. The ambulance is on its way.
给你 他们想和你通话
Oh, here. They wanna talk to you.
我吗 -对 就是你
Me? - Yeah, you.
好吧 你好
Okay. Yeah? Yeah.
是的 他还活着
Yeah, uh, he's alive.
他的呼吸和谈吐良好 所以保持他清醒就行
He's breathing and talking, so just keep him awake.
抱歉 -嗷
Sorry. - Ow.
我的名字吗 佐伊 -你干嘛打我
My name? Zoey. - What'd you hit me for?
佐伊
Zoey.
谢天谢地是你
Oh, thank God it's you.
嘿 -幸好是你
Hey. - Hey. Thank God it's you.
你没事 救护车在路上了
You're okay. The ambulance is on its way.
Ah.
哦 好吧
Oh. Oh. All right. Oh.
好了
All righty. Okay.
你...你绝对能够活下来 -好的
You're... you're definitely gonna live. - Ow... yeah.
你放心吧
So don't worry about that.
我听到了
Oh, I hear it.
终于来了 谢天谢地
Ah. - Finally. Thank God.
他会没事吗 -应该会的
Is he gonna be okay? - Probably.
我们要带你去医院 给你检查一下
We're gonna take you to the hospital, get you checked out.
你要和我一起去 对吗 -去医院吗
You're coming with me, right? - To the hospital?
我需要你去 求你了
I kind of need you to come, please.
我
Me?
你最好是一起去好让他保持放松
It's probably best if you come just to keep him relaxed.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 -喔
Ooh. - Oh.
分诊处 拜托
Triage, please.
哦
Oh.
你还好吗 发生什么事了
Oh, are you all right? What happened?
我...我没事
I'm... I'm fine.
我不会说没事
I wouldn't say fine.
实际上他得了脑震荡 -我的天啊
He's actually got a concussion. - Oh, my God.
他在骑自行车 撞到了一辆车 砸到了头
He was riding a bike, hit a car, and went head-first over the hood.
他不记得这次车祸或者在这之前的任何事情
He doesn't remember the accident or anything immediately prior.
几周前的记忆都非常模糊
Things dating back a few weeks are fuzzy.
所以他失忆了 -这很正常
So he has amnesia. - It's normal.
失忆哪里正常了
What's normal about amnesia?
但这是暂时性的 对吧医生
But it's only temporary, right, doctor?
很可能 是的 -很可能
Most likely, yes. - Most likely.
你是在发短♥信♥吗
Were you texting?
不 他不是在发短♥信♥ 不过他确实弄坏了他的手♥机♥
No, he wasn't texting, but he did break his phone.
你是谁
Who are you?
佐伊
Zoey.
佐伊 那个佐伊吗
Zoey? The Zoey?
是啊
Yeah.
哦 扎克一直在谈论你
Oh, Zach has done nothing but talk about you.
是吗 -妈
He has? - Mom.
好吧 他提到你一两次
Okay, well, he's mentioned you once or twice.
我们几乎不认识对方
We barely know each other.
你们交往了大概两三个星期 对吗
You've been dating, what? Two, three weeks now, right?
交往 -妈 你能别说了吗
Dating? - Mom, could you not, please?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
事发时你和扎克在一起
You were with Zach when it happened.
你打的911
You called 911.
是的 但那是... -好了
Yes, but that's... - Okay.
我要去给扎克办出院手续
I'm gonna go ahead and release Zach.
三天内不能看屏幕
No screens for 72 hours.
蓝♥光♥会恶化你的病情
Blue lights can make the symptoms worse.
确保他有充足的水分和休息
Make sure he stays hydrated and rest.
他的记忆会回来的吧
He will get his memory back, though, right?
别有太大压力就行
Just stick to a stress-free routine.
放松心态
Keep it simple.
我很抱歉 但是这周末我们还有一个家庭滑雪计划
I'm sorry, but we have a family ski trip planned for this weekend.
只要他远离斜坡好好休息 那就没问题
As long as he stays off the slopes and rests, it's not a problem.
谢谢 医生 -太棒了 谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor. - That's great. Thanks, Doctor.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
你要和我们一起回家这样我们就可以照顾你了
You're coming home with us so that we can keep an eye on you.
而这位年轻女士 你要和我们共进晚餐
And young lady, you are coming over for dinner.
不不不 这太不... -我们坚持
No, no, no. That's really not... - We insist.
我是个优秀的厨师 -是的
I'm a fabulous cook. - He is.
你当然是了 拜托
Of course, you are. Come on.
好吧
Right.
让我给室友打个电♥话♥
Let me just call my roommate.
告诉她我会在哪
Tell her, uh, where I will be.
哦 亲爱的 她好可爱
Oh, sweetheart, she is just adorable.
我很喜欢她
I really like her.
我也是
I do too.
她很酷
She's pretty cool.
帕克 别再用卡车打你弟弟了
Parker, stop bashing your brother with that truck.
什么事
What's up?
我在医院 -为什么 怎么回事
I'm at the hospital. - Why? What happened?
我和扎克·麦克拉伦在一起
I'm here with Zach Maclaren.
哇哦 哇哦 倒回去
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up.
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
长话短说 他走进了我的书店
So long story short, he came into the bookstore.
我让他撞到了一辆车 是个意外
I made him hit a car, which was an accident.
现在他得了脑震荡 把我当成 了他女友
Now he has a concussion and he thinks that I'm his girlfriend.
他在和一个佐伊交往 -佐伊谁
He is dating a Zoey. - Zoey who?
另一个佐伊 -什么另一个佐伊
The other Zoey. - What other Zoey?
华♥莱♥士♥ 女子足球队的队长
Wallace, captain of the women's soccer team.
你们两个还真有点像
You guys do kind of look alike.
电影精选列表