Um, yeah, that's Zoey Wallace and she's...
她在亲别人 这个人不是扎克
She's kissing someone, and that someone is not Zach.
随便啦 -什么叫随便
Whatever. - What do you mean, "whatever"?
这说明他们分手了 你必须得去派对
It means they broke up, and you have to go to the party.
我都不知道他在不在派对上 -他绝对在那里
I don't even know if he's at the party. - Um, he so is there.
我二十分钟前还看到他
I saw him and it ends in, like, 20 minutes.
艾丽 拜托 扎克和我 我们不适合彼此
Elle, come on, Zach and me, we're not right for each other.
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
我们不适合彼此
We aren't right for each other.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
佐伊·米勒 你和我毫无共同点
Zoey Miller, you and I have nothing in common.
不 -你喜欢数字 我喜欢文字
No. - You like numbers. I like words.
你是科幻迷
You're a science fiction nerd.
我是个浪漫喜剧女孩
I'm a rom-com girl.
你把每件事都安排好
You schedule everything out.
我甚至不知道今天是什么日子
I don't even know what day it is.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我甚至可以接受一夫多妻制
I can even embrace polyamory!
但你注意到我们是最好的朋友而且我们爱彼此了吗
But have you noticed we are best friends and we love each other?
我们是异性相吸的最好例子
We are the perfect example that opposites attract.
你能停下"我们必须兼容"的屁话吗
So will you please stop with this "we have to be compatible" bullshit
去挥洒人生吧
and go take a swing at life?
艾丽 他不想要我
Elle, he doesn't want me.
你不试试怎么知道
How do you know unless you try?
今天是周六
And it's Saturday.
什么
What?
你说你不知道今天的日子
You said you never know what day it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃...
Uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许这是个坏主意 -不 不是的
Maybe this is a bad idea. - No, it's not.
就在毛毛虫以为自己要死了的时候
Just when the caterpillar thought she would die,
她破茧成蝶了
she became a butterfly.
我的迪亚哥是个诗人
Aw, my Diego is a poet.
是时候破茧成蝶了 佐伊
Time to be a butterfly, Zoey.
让我们放手一搏吧
Let's do this.
快点 人们在退场
Hurry up! People are leaving!
你为什么一直给他照片墙的帖子点赞
Then why do you keep liking his Instagram posts?
我的天 他是我表弟
Oh, my God. He's my cousin.
抱歉 我会还回去的
Sorry, I'll give it right back.
嗨 哈喽
Hi. Hello?
嗨 你能停一下吗
Hi, can you cut it?
把音乐关掉 -让她说话
Cut the music. - Let her talk.
关掉 关掉 -各位 闭嘴让佐伊说话
Cut it. Cut it. - Guys, shut up. Let Zoey talk.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
我是佐伊
I'm Zoey.
我建了这个网站
I built the website.
呃...
Uh...
呃... -别卡住 不
Uh... - Oh, no, don't choke. No.
扎克在这里吗
Is... is Zach here?
我叫扎克
My name is Zach.
不 不是你
Uh, nope. No, not you.
你要把气氛毁掉了 -扎克·麦克拉伦
You're killing the vibe! - Zach Maclaren?
不在吗
No?
扎克 如果你在这里 我只想...
Zach, if you are here, I just...
我只希望我们能够谈谈
Was just hoping we could talk.
像我们一样私下解决你的问题
Deal with your problems in private like the rest of us.
呃..
Uh...
佐伊 我在这里
Zoey, I'm over here.
去吧 把音乐还回来
Go! Put the music back on!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
抱歉
Sorry.
看看是谁来了 另一个佐伊
Look who it is. It's the other Zoey.
你想假扮我的女朋友吗 还是...
Do you want to pretend to be my girlfriend, or...?
老兄 别说了 -嘿
Dude. Stop. - Hey.
只是个友好的玩笑 -走吧
Friendly... friendly joke. - Go.
好吧 我应得的
Okay, I deserve that.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我喜欢你的装扮
I... I love your outfit.
很好的选择
Great choice.
是啊
Oh, uh, yeah.
我有点匆忙
Yeah, I rushed.
我想赶在派对结束你离开之前到这里
I wanted to get here before it was over and you left.
好吧
Right, yeah.
你真的办好了这场爵士音乐节
Yeah, you took... took Jam Fest pretty literally.
嗯哼
Hm-hum
你穿着睡衣
You're wearing your pajamas.
你可能在想我为什么在这
So you're probably wondering why I'm here.
这是一个很好的假设 是的
It's a good assumption. Yes.
所以...
So...
我一直认为感情
I always thought that relationships
应该基于数据
should be based on, like, data.
其中有一门科学
Like there was a science to it.
但现在我意识到... 这不是什么算法的问题
But now I realize that... it's not about some algorithm.
有时候只是一种感觉
Sometimes it's just a feeling.
就像你那天说的
It's like what you said that day,
喜欢一个人重要多了
that liking someone is way more important.
我真的喜欢你 扎克
I really like you, Zach.
我只是很抱歉不得不对你撒谎才弄明白这一点
I'm just sorry that I had to lie to you to figure that out.
你知道 佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥和我分手了
Uh, you know, Zoey Wallace and I, uh, broke up.
是的
Yes.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你才是那个我想在一起的佐伊
Because you're the Zoey I wanna be with.
Magical - Alltop
是不是 是不是 是不是
♪ Isn't it, isn't it, isn't it, isn't it
充满魔力
♪ Magical
我从头到脚都能感觉到
♪ I'ma feel it from head to toe
我很激动
♪ And I get so emotional
因为没有更...
♪ 'Cause there's nothing more...
你知道放到屏幕上是故作姿态对吧
You know going up there was a grand gesture, right?
抱歉我没带上我的立体音箱
Sorry I didn't bring my boom box.
呜呼 呜呼
Whoo! Whoo!
充满魔力
♪ Magical
充满魔力
♪ Magical
色彩在变换
♪ Colors changing
梦想在醒来
♪ Dreams awaking
我的心在燃烧
♪ Something in my heart is burning
不知怎的我止不住微笑
♪ Somehow I just can't stop smiling
哦 活着真好
♪ Oh, what a time to be alive
我从头到脚都能感受到
♪ Oh, I feel it from head to toe
你需要提示吗
You need a hint?
将军
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
我觉得我们应该再来一局
I think we should play again.
你想再来一局吗 -嗯哼
Oh, you wanna play again? - Mm-hmm.
再来一局因为我想...
Play me again 'cause I think, uh...
我想你只是嫉妒我打败了你
I think you're just jealous that I beat you.
我只是不...-那是一个将军
I just don't... - It's a checkmate.
我不觉得也许...-看到那个了吗
I don't think maybe... - See that?
那边那一步 好吗
That move there, all right?
那是将军
That's a checkmate.
如果我们...如果我们三局两胜的话
If we... if we did the best of three.
好了 我受够了 就这样了
All right, I'm done. I'm gonna call it.
我好困 所以 玩得开心
I'm pretty tired, so... have a good one.
充满魔力
♪ Magical
电影精选列表