等一下 我刚把她的照片墙账号♥发给你
Wait, I just texted you her Insta.
也就有一点相似吧
I mean, maybe there's a tiny resemblance.
她非常喜欢足球
She's very into soccer.
我肯定他们在你的兼容性软件上得分很高
Yeah, I'm sure they'd rate high in your compatibility app.
嘿 确保扎克慢慢来
Oh, hey, make sure Zach takes it easy.
不要让他难过或恶化他的症状的事
Nothing that will upset him or his symptoms could get worse.
很好 -好吧
Good. - Okay.
等等 那是谁
Wait, who was that?
那是医生 我该怎么办
That was the doctor. What do I do?
你不想成为他情况恶化的原因吧
Well, you don't wanna be the cause of him getting worse.
你知道吗
You know what?
扎克的爸妈邀请我去吃晚餐 所以我要去他们家
Zach's parents, they invited me to dinner, so I'm just gonna go to their place.
我要和他们单独谈谈 告诉他们真♥相♥
I'm gonna get them alone, and I'm gonna tell 'em the truth.
是啊 让他们破坏他们儿子的大脑
Yeah. Let them break their son's brain.
完美
Perfect.
我待会再打给你 拜
I have to call you back. Bye.
你为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
我给他发了上千条短♥信♥
I have texted him like a billion times.
佐伊 我们可是在巴哈马
Zoey, we're in The Bahamas.
我...我肯定那是信♥号♥♥的问题
I.. I bet it's the reception.
我用的是wifi
I'm using Wi-Fi.
我相信扎克很快就会回你了 亲爱的
I'm sure Zach will respond soon, dear.
如果他在跟我扮幽灵呢
What if he's ghosting me?
我真的不...我甚至不知道扮幽灵是什么意思
I seriously don't... I don't even know what ghosting means, honey.
我们今早还在发信息
We were texting this morning and then...
你觉得他遇到别人了吗
Do you think he met someone?
在早午餐之间吗
Between breakfast and lunch?
他要去滑雪 妈妈
He is going skiing, mom.
你知道雪兔子有多可爱吗
Do you even know how cute all the snow bunnies are?
你就不该预定这次旅行
You should have never booked this trip.
自从巴塞罗那失去梅西之后她就一直不在状态
She has been in a funk ever since Barcelona lost Messi.
华♥莱♥士♥别堕落了 哭多了会长皱纹
Wallaces don't wallow, and crying causes wrinkles.
别忘了
Just know that.
你♥爸♥妈的房♥子真漂亮
Your parents' house is really nice.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
感觉有些不一样了
Something feels different.
我不知道
I don't know.
你记得用一个足球砸到
Do you remember, like, hitting a girl in the head
一个女孩头上吗
with a soccer ball?
不 但我确实记得...
No, but I mean, I do... I do remember...
亲你 -哦
Kissing you... - Oh!
还记得医生说过要慢慢来吗
Remember the doctor said to take it slow and easy.
我只是...我想感谢你今天救了我的命
I just... I want to thank you for saving my life today.
那大概是我的错
It was probably my fault.
嘣 -卧♥槽♥
Boo! - Holy shit.
你刚刚说了脏话
Uh-oh, you said the S word.
你知道吗 你吓别人就是这个下场
You know what? That's what happens when you scare people.
这是我的妹妹 埃弗里
This is my little sister, Avery.
我不叫埃弗里
My name's not Avery.
我是阿曼达
It's Amanda.
哈
Ha!
阿曼达 你在说什么
Amand... what are you talking about?
阿曼达
Amanda?
她是在逗你玩
She's messing with you.
我觉得你♥爸♥妈告诉她了
I think your parents might have told her
说你有记忆问题 -噢
that you have memory issues. - Oh.
想玩Xbox吗 -好啊
Wanna fire up the Xbox? - Yes.
不行 他不能看屏幕 -不
No, he's not allowed screen time. - No.
你真逊 -刻薄
Sucks to be you. - So mean.
如果你需要我 我就在那边玩忍♥者蛙
If you need me, I'll just be playing "Battletoads"
想玩多久就玩多久
as much as I want!
哎嘿
Booyah!
电子游戏是离婚的主要原因
Video games are the leading cause of divorce,
我不知道我是怎么知道的
and I have no idea how I know that.
她好刻薄 -你想起来了吗
She's so mean. - That just came back?
什么
Hmm?
你还想起了其他什么事吗
Is there anything else that might be coming back?
主要是你有多漂亮
Mostly how pretty you are.
我要去帮你♥爸♥妈准备晚餐了
I'm gonna help your parents with dinner.
你人真好
Very nice of you.
跟你换橄榄油 -没问题
Trade you for the olive oil. - Okey-dokey.
谢谢
Thank you.
扎克跟我们说
Ah, Zach was telling me that you were
你这周应该和你家人一起去巴哈马
supposed to go to the Bahamas this weekend with your family.
是啊 有件事我需要告诉你们
Yeah. There's something that I need to tell you.
我家人不在巴哈马 -那是为什么 亲爱的
My family is not in the Bahamas. - Why's that, dear?
这听起来可能很奇怪 但是...
Well, this is gonna sound really weird, but...
嘿 各位 我刚刚听说了扎克的事 他没事吧
Hey, guys. Hey, I just heard about Zach. Is he okay?
他有脑震荡 他需要放轻松
He has a concussion. He needs to take it easy.
拜托 你知道这上面的统计
Come on. You know the statistics on that.
他说的没错
He's right.
佐伊 这是麦尔斯 扎克的表弟
Zoey, this is Miles, Zach's cousin.
嗨
Hi.
那个足球运动员吗
Ah, the... the soccer player?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
伙计 幸好这不是最差的情况
Dude, you're lucky it's not worse.
那是因为佐伊救了我的命
That's because Zoey saved my life.
并不是
Not exactly.
麦尔斯在麻省理工学院读研究生
Miles is in grad school at MIT.
噢
Oh.
他只是周末来拜访我们
He's just visiting for the weekend.
我听说那是所很棒的学校
I hear that that's a really great school.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
老兄 我不敢相信你没带头盔
Dude, I can't believe you weren't wearing a helmet.
你得小心一点 车子坏了吗
You gotta be more careful. Is the bike destroyed?
你刚刚说到你的家庭旅行
So you were telling me about your family trip.
噢 我们不得不得推迟了
Oh, we had to postpone it.
出了一些事
Something came up.
好了 大家开动吧
Well, just.. everybody just dig in. Dig in.
佐伊 扎克跟我说你♥爸♥爸是一名医生
So Zoey, Zach tells me that your dad's a doctor.
是的
Yeah, he is.
哪种医生
What kind?
坐在办公室里给人看病的医生
The kind that sees patients, uh, in his office.
噢 我记得
Oh, oh, I remember.
他是全科医生 对吧
He's a GP, right?
没错
Yeah, he is.
他是一位伟大的医生
He is a great physician.
我肯定他是
I'm sure he is.
那么你在休赛期有训练吗
So are you training during the off-season?
有的
Yeah.
就踢些球
Just kicking all those balls.
你踢的是哪个位置
What position do you play?
中间的某个位置
Uh, somewhere in the middle.
有时候...有时候踢左边
Sometimes... sometimes on the left...
有时候踢右边
sometimes on the right.
但你知道 足球场只能踢这么远
Yeah, but you know, soccer can only go so far.
其实我在考虑读研究生的事情
I was actually thinking about grad school,
麻省理工学院的计算机科学不错
maybe MIT for computer science.
你对编程感兴趣吗
You're interested in coding?
是啊 这是我的专业
Yeah, it's my major.
我不...我不记得这个
I don't... I don't remember that.
等会 我记得吗
Wait, do I?
天啊 是你的失忆症
Oh, my gosh, it's your amnesia.
天啊 这好好玩
Oh, my gosh. This is so cool.
请忘记些别的东西 -友好一点
Please forget something else. - Be nice.
佐伊 就我而言 你有这么多兴趣让我印象深刻
Well, Zoey, I, for one, am impressed that you have so many interests.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 麦尔斯在学计算机科学
You know, Miles is studying computer science.
指将机器学习算法应用于实际问题中,以解决现实世界中的各种问题
应用机器学习 -太棒了
Applied machine learning. - That's amazing.
谢谢
电影精选列表