我真的很需要泡一个热水澡
that I did that the hot tub might be nice.
当然了 亲爱的 别客气
Of course, sweetheart. Just make yourself at home.
好吧 有谁想和我一起吗
Okay. Does anyone else wanna join?
噢 我想
Ooh, ooh, I want to.
耶
Yay.
嗨 我又回来了
Hi, again.
抱歉没给你米饭
Sorry there was no rice.
我以为它在袋子里的 -噢 它在的
I thought it was in the bag. - Oh, it was there.
我真傻
Silly me.
那你为什么...
Then why did you...
噢
Oh.
孩子怎么办
What about the kids?
他们睡了
They're asleep.
对了 我叫迪亚哥
I'm Diego, by the way.
我叫艾丽
I'm Elle.
我知道 我看过账单了
I know. I saw the check.
那么 跟我讲讲你和扎克
So, tell me about you and Zach.
比如说 你们怎么遇到的
Like, how did you meet?
我们在一个派对上遇到
We met at a party.
哈 真奇怪
Huh. That's strange.
因为扎克告诉我你们是在男女同校的足球训练中遇见的
'Cause Zach told me that you met at a co-ed soccer practice.
我们在训练后的派对上遇到的
We met at a party after the practice.
你知道的 我的哥哥是做最好的朋友
You know, my brother is my very best friend.
你真贴心
That's really sweet.
如果你伤害他 我会确保
And if you hurt him, I will make certain
你再也踢不了任何一种球
that you will never, ever be able to kick a ball again.
你明白了吗
Capisce
明白
Capisce.
有人想来点棉花糖夹心饼干吗 我把篝火点燃了
Anyone in the move for some s'mores? I got the fireplace going.
我要我要
Oh, oh, yes, yes, yes.
想进去拿上工具吗 -好的
Hey, wanna go inside and grab the stuff? - Okay.
我很高兴我们的小谈话 -是啊
I'm glad we had our little talk. - Yeah.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我可以泡个澡 我今天有点酸疼
I could use a soak. I'm a bit sore from today.
麻省理工怎么样
So how's MIT?
很好
It's good.
很艰难 因为每个人都那么聪明
It's hard because everyone there is smart.
非常聪明
Like, really smart.
这会让你想更加努力
That kind of makes you just want to try harder.
是的
Yeah.
但你绝对应该申请
But you should definitely apply.
你这样想吗 -嗯哼
You think? - Mm-hmm.
当然 你很聪明
For sure. You're, like, wicked smart.
谢谢 -嗯 而且很有趣
Thanks. - Hmm. And funny.
我真的很喜欢你在一起的
I really like spending time with you.
这听起来也许会有点突兀
Also, this is gonna sound kind of random.
你和扎克 你知道的
You and Zach, you know,
你们是否彼此专一
are you, uh, like, exclusive?
我们还真没谈过
We haven't really talked about it.
好吧 -这段感情还非常崭新
Right. - The relationship's really, really new.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
因为如我所说 我真的很喜欢和你在一起
Because like I said, I really enjoy spending time with you.
我不想听起来很刻薄 但你真的认为
I don't wanna sound mean here, but do you really think
你们适合彼此吗
that you're a good match?
好吧
Well.
像我们一样
Like we are.
像...像我们 -是的
Like... like us? - Yeah.
我们这么合拍
I mean, we're so in sync.
而且兼容
Yeah, and compatible.
没错
Yeah.
那么多的共同点
So much in common.
都拿好了
Got everything.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 -好了
Yeah. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
昨天爸爸在斜坡上输给你多少次了
How many times did Dad eat it on the slopes yesterday?
他没有那么差劲
Ah, he wasn't that bad.
你在撒谎 你在撒谎
You're lying. You're lying.
早上好 -嘿 宝贝
Good morning. - Hey, baby.
佐伊 你睡得好吗
Zoey, did you sleep well?
实际上我睡得不错 -棒
Yeah. Yeah, I did, actually. - Great.
谢谢 -给你倒杯咖啡
Thank you. - Here's a cup of coffee.
谢了
Thanks.
其他人都去哪了
Where's everybody else?
扎克的爸爸去拿滑雪板了 埃弗里在穿衣打扮
Zach's dad's getting his skis, Avery's getting dressed,
麦尔斯去哪了
and where is Miles?
哦 我想他在和艾米丽通话
Uh, I think he's talking to Emily.
谁是艾米丽
Who's Emily?
麦尔斯的女友
Miles' girlfriend.
他的女友
His girlfriend?
她很可爱 -是啊 她人很好
She's adorable. - Yeah, she's nice.
她人真的很好
She's really nice.
我该去拿件夹克
Oh, I should grab a jacket.
确实 亲爱的 今天会非常冷
Yeah, you should, hon. It's gonna be really cold today.
是啊
Yeah.
你准备好第二天了吗
Hey, you ready for day two?
你有女友吗
You have a girlfriend?
对啊
Yeah.
那我们呢 昨晚是怎么回事
So... so what about us? What about last night?
她不在意 我们是多项式
Yeah, she doesn't care. We're poly.
好吧
Okay.
我在意
I care.
放心 那只不过是一个吻
I mean, relax. It was just a kiss.
你怎么能对此如此随意
How are you so casual about this?
你说过我们合拍的
You said that we were in sync.
你说我们有那么多的共同点
You said we had so much in common.
你说我们很般配
You said that we were a match.
是的 我们是
Yeah, we are.
你认为那意味着我们应该交往吗
You thought that meant that we should date?
是的
Yes.
我只是认为我们在狼狈为奸
I just thought we'd be a good hookup.
你认为...你这么想我
You thought... you thought that of me?
我不知道你为什么这么挑剔
I don't know why you're being so judgey for.
如果你没注意到 你在和我的表哥交往
If you haven't noticed, you're dating my cousin.
实际上我没有
Actually, I'm not.
什么
What?
我不行 -你不行什么
And I can't. - You can't what?
这很复杂 好吗
I... it's complicated, okay?
算了
Just... never mind.
啊啊
Argh!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你还好吗 -我没事
You okay? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
及时行乐 抓住每一天
Carpe diem. Seize the day.
外面太美了
It is gorgeous out there.
马特和埃弗里在车里
Matt and Avery are in the car.
你们俩准备好了吗
Are you two ready?
呃...
Um...
我觉得我今天还是待在屋子里
I think I'm just gonna hang out at the house today, so.
是啊 昨天让我有点酸疼
Yeah, I'm kind of sore from yesterday.
原来我有一大块淤青
Turns out I have a big bruise.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
没关系 我想我还是和扎克待在一起吧
It's okay. I think I'm just gonna hang with Zach.
是吗
Oh, you are?
是啊 如果可以的话
Yeah, if that's okay.
当然
Uh. Uh, yeah.
让我...让我查看一下时间表
Let me, um... let me check my schedule.
看起来他一整天都有空
Yes, it looks like he's free the entire day.
有大把时间
Just wide open.
我很高兴你不会孤身一人
I'm just glad you won't be alone.
你呃...你不来了吗
You're, uh... you're not gonna come?
电影精选列表