that you honestly did not wanna be the cause
任何永久的记忆损伤
of any permanent memory loss.
现在去和那个唯一一个会认为微积分
Now go flirt with the only guy who thinks calculus
和你一样有趣的男人调情
is as interesting as you do.
爱你 拜
Love you. Bye.
好吧 爱你 拜
Okay. Love you. Bye.
哈喽
Why, hello.
哈喽
Hello.
绿咖喱配米饭,大蒜馕饼,还有一杯健怡可乐
Green curry with rice, garlic naan, and a Diet Coke.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
我之前没见过你
I-I haven't seen you before.
你肯定是新的外卖♥♥小哥
You must be a new delivery guy.
是的 我来自智利
Yeah, I'm from Chile.
我刚搬到这
I just moved here.
酷
Cool.
我只是在看孩子
I'm just babysitting.
呃 那你还在上学吗 -是的
Uh, so do you go to school? - Yes.
首先把英语学好 然后成为一名医生
First to learn English better, and then to be a doctor.
喔 很有野心 哪种医生
Oh, very ambitious. What kind of doctor?
心脏病学 你呢
Cardiology. And you?
我想在出版业工作
Uh, I wanna work in publishing.
你是个作家 -我确实是
You're a writer. - I am indeed.
我的专业是创意写作 但我专注于诗歌♥
I'm a creative writing major, but my concentration's poetry.
所以我们两个都喜欢心脏
So we both like the heart.
或者说...心(西班牙语)
Or... el corazon.
我想是这样
I guess so.
好吧 我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
外卖♥♥订单 -我也是
Deliveries call. - Yeah, me too.
得回去照看孩子
Gotta get back to the kids.
他们过于安静 意味着闯祸了
They've been too quiet. Means something's wrong.
祝你好运
Good luck.
下次见
See you next time.
祝你晚上愉快
Good night.
既然这些不是火腿做的为什么要叫做汉堡
Why are these called hamburgers when they're not made of ham?
这是个很好的问题 埃弗里
That's a very good question, Avery.
尽管汉堡包具有典型的美国风格
Despite the hamburger being quintessentially American,
但其实它起源于德国的汉堡
it actually originated in Hamburg, Germany.
不过 披萨绝对是意大利的
However, pizza is most definitely Italian.
这只是为了告诉我们他们是怎么遇见的
This is just a ploy to tell us how they met.
嗯... -老兄
Mm... - Oh, man.
我们都在国外背包旅行
We were both abroad backpacking.
意大利
Italy.
空气中弥漫着基安蒂酒、披萨和肉酱的味道
The smell of chianti, pizza, and Bolognese in the air.
我们知道 爸 你之前跟我们讲过
We know, Dad, you've told us before.
可是佐伊没听过
Well, Zoey doesn't.
我很想听听
I'd love to hear.
我们刚刚从大学毕业
We just got out of college.
我们那时候还在慢慢摸索自己的未来
We were just taking our time trying to figure out our future.
两个迷茫的灵魂
Two lost souls.
我是真的迷失了 我的意大利语很差
Well, I was literally lost, and my Italian was failing me,
又没有人会说英语
and nobody spoke English,
我想找到火车站的位置
and I was trying to find the train station.
我们撞到了彼此
And we bumped into each other,
我们俩都埋头读着《去欧洲吧》这本书
both of us with our heads buried in our "Let's Go Europe" books.
这就是我们的偶遇
Yes, and that was our meet-cute.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你们看起来很合得来
And you guys seem so compatible.
我想是的
I think we are.
你们都爱上了披萨
You both fell in love over pizza.
我想这就是我这么喜欢它的原因
Guess that's why I like it so much.
我也是 我超级喜欢披萨
Oh, me too. I love pizza so much.
我知道 太好吃了 -好吃得超过了
I know. It's so good. - Too much, probably.
等会 我喜欢吗 -当然了 亲爱的
Wait, don't I? - Yes, honey.
意大利辣香肠 -你记得你欠我两百块吗
Pepperoni. - Do you remember owing me $200?
不 我觉得是你欠我两百块
No, no, I... see, I think what it is, is you owed me 200 bucks.
当我没说
Don't even think about it.
嘿 外卖♥♥员刚刚离开 我的外卖♥♥里没有米饭
Hi, yeah, my delivery guy just left, and there's no rice with my order.
不 不 不 我不想退款
No, no, no, I don't wanna take it off my bill.
没有米饭的绿咖喱算什么 对吧
You know, what's green curry without rice, am I right?
让他给我送来
Have him bring it.
你能保证是同一个外卖♥♥小哥吗
And can you make sure it's the same guy?
太棒了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你想看电影吗
Hey, wanna watch a movie?
当然
Sure.
由盖瑞·马歇尔执导,理查·基尔、朱莉娅·罗伯茨主演的爱情片
于1990年3月23日在美国上映。该片讲述了外表潇洒迷人的富商爱德华到洛杉矶谈一桩生意
他因迷路偶遇妓♥女♥薇薇安雇佣薇薇安作为为期一周出席交际活动的女伴
两人之间所发生的爱情故事
《风月俏佳人》怎么样
What about "Pretty Woman"?
茱莉娅·罗伯茨一生唯一的梦想就是傍大款
Julia Roberts' only dream in life is to bag a rich guy.
更别说对性工作不切实际的描述了
And not to mention the unrealistic portrayal of sex work.
没错 -好吧 和奇怪
Exactly. - Yeah. It's weird.
我只是以为...我以为这是你最爱的电影之一
I just thought... I thought it was one of your favorites.
卡梅伦·克罗执导的美国爱情剧情片,由约翰·库萨克、艾农·斯凯、约翰·玛哈尼、莉莉·泰勒等主演
上映于1989年4月14日。该片讲述了一个完全没有人生目标,终日只会和女孩子厮混和打泰国拳的高中生
立志要追到同届品学兼优的富家女的故事
《情到深处》怎么样
What about "Say Anything?"
真的吗
Mm. Really?
真的什么 -不是 只是...
Oh, really what? - No, just...
拜托 我想这部电影里没有多少性工作者
Come on, I don't think there are any sex workers in that one.
没有 -对吧
No. - Right?
但那很无聊 而且... -什么
But it's boring, and it's... - What?
拜托 最后的立体音箱
Come on, the boombox at the end.
嗯 主角向世界宣告他们爱情
Mm, the grand gesture where the protagonist
的宏大姿态
professes their love in public.
它只是延续了不切实际的浪漫理想
It just perpetuates unrealistic romantic ideals.
正是
Exactly.
好吧 这里有一部新的漫威电影
Okay, well, I mean, there's a new Marvel movie...
嘿 -那个...
Hey. - That...
你不能看电影 记得吗
You can't watch a movie. Remember it?
医生说了不准看屏幕 -太好了
The doctor said no screens. - Oh. Yeah. Great.
但你知道我们能做什么吗
But guess what we can do?
电影 -对了
Movie. - Yes.
一个单词 -嗯哼
One word. - Mm-hmm.
两个音节 -是的
Two syllables. - Yes.
冷 发抖 非常冷 冻僵
Uh, cold, shivering, really cold, freezing.
《冰雪奇缘》 -是的
"Frozen!" - Yes!
哇 埃弗里 干得漂亮
Oh, wow! Avery, good job.
服输吧 狗屎鸟
Beat that, shit birds.
嘿嘿嘿 注意语言 -哇哦
Hey, hey. Hey, language. - Whoa!
佐伊 到你了
Zoey, you're up.
加油 你能行
Come on. You got this.
电视剧
TV show.
一个词
One word.
两个音节
All right, two syllables.
好吧 呃...
Okay, um... oh.
足球 -电击
Soccer. - Electric shock.
她还好吗 我们要打911吗
Is she okay? Should we call 911?
呃...
Um...
呃...
Um...
好吧 -噢噢噢
Okay. - Oh! Oh, oh.
《宋飞正传》 -对了
Uh, "Seinfeld." - Yes!
你怎么猜到的 -她做了一个正弦波
How did you know that? - She made a sine wave.
一个什么 -恒定高度的振荡
A what? - It's oscillations of constant height.
没错 正弦波 -那是一个科学问题
Yeah, sine wave. - It's a science thing.
哇 哇 -当然了
Wow. Wow. - Of course.
你们俩真厉害
Very impressive, you two.
我也知道那个
I knew that too.
扎克 时间不早了 你知道的 你还在康复
Oh, Zach, it's getting late. You know, you're still recovering.
最好休息一下
Better get some rest.
我累坏了
I'm pretty zonked.
晚安 儿子 -你们好好玩
Good night, son. - Good game. Good game.
你知道 我在考虑因为那些摔倒
You know, I was thinking 'cause of all the falling
电影精选列表