And at least I'm willing to embrace the concept.
怎么样 是痴迷于浪漫喜剧
How? Obsessing over rom-coms
还是在你愚蠢的诗歌♥里把白马王子浪漫化
or romanticizing Prince Charming in your stupid poems?
很好
Nice.
非常好 佐伊
Really nice, Zoey.
你知道吗 我在和某人交往
You know what? I am seeing someone.
我不告诉你是因为你那么沉迷于
And I didn't tell you because you were so caught up
扎克-麦尔斯的抓马里我不想伤害你的感情
in your Zach-Miles drama that I didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
但现在我不在乎了
But now I don't give a shit.
而且我从来没说过你的应用程序愚蠢
And I have never once called your app stupid.
哟 那是佐伊·米勒
Yo, there's Zoey Miller.
她盗用了佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥的身份
She stole Zoey Wallace's identity.
噢 看看谁在这 -我的天
Oh, look who's here. - Oh, my God.
她骗过了扎克的全家人
She conned Zach's entire family.
她应该被逮捕 脚踏两条船
Ought to be arrested. She slept with both of them.
身份盗贼
Identity theft.
她用车撞了扎克
She ran over Zach with her car.
在滑雪场和他的表弟勾三搭四
Hooked up with the cousin on the ski slope.
她怀了表弟的孩子
She's pregnant with the cousin's baby.
我他妈的没怀孕
I'm not fucking pregnant.
感谢你的分享 米勒小姐
Thank you for sharing, Ms. Miller.
还有谁想分享他们的生育信息吗
Would anyone else care to share their fertility status?
Upside of Down -Svrcina
寻找出我的道路已经很难了
♪ It's hard enough to find my way
但更难的是灯光熄灭了
♪ But it's harder when the lights go out
我的生活充满阴影
♪ The shadows of my darkest days
我想说话却如鲠在喉
♪ Keep me quiet when I'm trying To make a sound
那个旧的我
♪ The old me
也许会逃跑 但我不害怕紧紧抓住她
♪ Would be running away, but I'm not afraid To hold it close
慢慢地
♪ Slowly
漫漫长夜看着时间一点一点流逝
♪ Watch hours go by To get through the night, oh
我彻夜难眠
♪ I was up till the break of dawn
努力让自己从地上爬起来
♪ Trying to pick myself off the ground
试图找回失去的时间
♪ Wanna get back the time I lost
扭转局面
♪ And turn this around
暴风雨中光影婆娑
♪ There's a bright side in the storm
但我的大脑云雾缥缈
♪ But my head's in the clouds
试着寻找我一直在寻找的东西
♪ Trying to find what I'm looking for
上下颠倒的世界到底在哪
♪ Where's the upside of down?
我他妈的没怀孕
I'm not fucking pregnant!
我他妈的没怀孕
I'm not fucking pregnant!
我彻夜难眠
♪ I was up till the break of dawn
努力让自己从地上爬起来
♪ Trying to pick myself off the ground
试图找回失去的时间
♪ Wanna get back the time I lost
扭转局面
♪ And turn this around
暴风雨中光影婆娑
♪ There's a bright side in the storm
但我的大脑云雾缥缈
♪ But my head's in the clouds
试着寻找我一直在寻找的东西
♪ Trying to find what I'm looking for
上下颠倒的时间到底在哪
♪ Where's the upside of down?
我害怕
♪ Oh, I'm scared
因为我仍在坠落
♪ 'Cause I'm still falling
就在那里
♪ It's right there
哇 -妈
Wow. - Mom.
这一切都是因为你以为自己和麦尔斯合拍
You did all that because you thought you were compatible with Miles?
不幸的是 是的
Sadly, yes.
这些陶器发生了什么
What... what happened to the pottery stuff?
哦 我的窑爆♥炸♥了
Oh, my kiln blew up.
好吧 真的吗
Right. Really?
别担心
No worries.
我的珠宝设计真的很火
I mean, my jewelry design is really taking off.
我觉得你需要更多这些
I feel like you need more of these.
噢
Oh.
恋爱关系不仅仅在于你们表面的共同之处
Relationships are about so much more than having surface things in common.
我很清楚 不然你和爸就不会离婚了
Yeah, yeah, I know obviously, or you and Dad would've stayed together.
你认为那是我们分开的原因吗
You think that's why we split up?
你们俩太不一样了
You guys could not be more different.
这不是我们离婚的原因
That's not why we got a divorce.
真的吗
Really?
我们在高中的时候遇见
Yeah, I mean, we met when we were in high school.
我们那么年轻 正是我们之间的不同
We were so young, and I mean, it was our differences
保持着我们的激♥情♥
that kept it exciting.
后来发生了什么 你们为什么会离婚
Then what happened? Why did you get a divorce?
我们的个性♥交♥织在一起
We just... our identities were intertwined,
我们想看看如果我们作为独♥立♥的个体会是什么样子
and we wanted to see what it was like to be individuals.
在一起是我们唯一的生活
Being together was the only life we had ever known.
但我向你保证那不是在于我们有多少共同点
But I can promise you it wasn't about having things in common
或者有多不同
or not having things in common.
好吧
Okay.
离婚并不容易
I mean, divorce is not easy.
我知道我们不容易
I know ours wasn't.
变得脆弱 放下心防
But being vulnerable and letting your guard down,
这就是一段感情的开始
I mean, that is when a real relationship starts.
这就是生活的意义
That's what life is all about.
我想让你体验到
I want you to experience that.
这不是仅仅是你在方框里给别人打勾
It's is about more than just checking a box
别人给你在方框里打勾 方框很无聊
and someone checking a box, because boxes are boring.
这也许也是我的应用程序不起作用的原因
That's probably why my app didn't take off.
每个应用都需要一个好的支点
Well, every app needs a good pivot.
你教会我的
You taught me that.
你还记得
And you remembered that.
当然 我的女儿会成为下一个科技天才
Of course, my daughter's gonna be the next tech genius
掌管世界
to take over the world.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I could do.
好多行李啊
That's a lot of bags.
你打算在这里待多久
How long are you planning on staying here?
一段时间吧 如果可以的话
Yeah, um, a while, if that's okay.
你喜欢这个扎克
You like this guy Zach.
你必须告诉他你的感受
You have to tell him how you feel.
我骗了他
I lied to him.
我骗了他全家
I lied to his entire family.
现在他和真的佐伊在一起
Now he's with the real Zoey.
真的佐伊是个二流货 好吗
The real Zoey's lame, okay?
你是最好的佐伊
You are the best Zoey.
你必须勇敢地追求自己想要的东西
You have to go after what you want and be brave.
我的天 你在给我浪漫喜剧的建议
Oh, my God. You're just giving me rom-com advice now.
我知道 这很好玩
I know. It's so fun.
谢了
Thanks.
我可以下周五见你
Well, I can meet with you next Friday,
但我不确定 -噢
but I don't know for sure. - Oh.
真的吗 我查过那个地方
Really? I checked on that place.
哈喽
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我回家了
I went home.
我看你的行李不见了就猜到了
I figured when I saw your luggage was gone,
所以我没有上报人口失踪
so I didn't file a missing persons report.
你在写你的书吗
You working on your book?
我在写一个短篇小说
I'm working on a short story.
主角觉得自己被人从背后捅了一刀
The main character feels she's been stabbed in the back
被某人的自私和错误的指责
by selfishness and misdirected blame.
听起来很真诚
That sounds honest.
他们说艺术来源于生活
Well, they say write what you know.
是的 没错
Yes, they do.
所以我...
So I...
我给你写了一首诗
Wrote you a poem.
你给我写了一首诗
You wrote me a poem?
是啊
Yeah.
但你讨厌诗歌♥
But you hate poetry.
没错
Exactly.
请你听我说完
Just hear me out, please.
好吧
Okay.
"我把太阳当做理所应当...
"I took the sun for granted...
电影精选列表