除了象棋 你还喜欢做什么
so besides chess, like, what else do you like to do for fun?
提醒我
Remind me.
呃...
Uh...
没...没了
N... noth... nothing.
好吧 这是个明显的信♥号♥♥
All right, well then that... that's an obvious sign
你的生活需要更多乐趣 -我...
that you need more fun in your life. - I'm...
除非你...你讨厌乐趣吗
Unless you... do you... unless you hate fun.
我不... -你讨厌乐趣
I don't... - Do you hate fun?
我不...我很有趣的
No, I don't... I... I'm very fun.
我喜欢有趣 -你喜欢有趣
I love fun. - You love fun.
我就是乐趣女王
I'm the queen of fun.
我们走着瞧
We will see about that.
biubiubiu
Pew, pew, pew.
biubiu
Pew, pew.
天啊 这很容易上瘾
Jesus, this is addictive.
噢 我知道
Oh, I know. Yeah.
这也是我在学校和埃弗里保持联♥系♥的好方式
I mean, it's a great way for Avery and I to stay connected when I'm at school too.
很贴心
That's really sweet.
你知道 我记得我给她订了一本关于忍♥者蛙的书
You know, I think I remember ordering her a book on "Battletoads."
噢 原来那是给埃弗里的
Oh, that was for Avery.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
等等 你知道那本书吗
Wait, you know about the book?
不 我的意思是 呃...
No, no, I was just saying that's, uh...
给她买♥♥书真的非常贴心
that's really, like, sweet to buy her a book.
是啊
Yeah.
说到书 你觉得这本怎么样
Speaking of books, how's that one?
我觉得...
I mean...
这本书很棒
It's amazing.
我完全不知道女间谍
I mean, I had no idea women codebreakers
缩短了德国战争的时间 两年这样
shortened the war in Germany by, like, two years.
是啊 真让人惊喜
Yeah. Yeah, it's fascinating.
你知道 这本书就像把这些所有女人的
You know and the way the book, like, weaves together
生活编织在一起 捕捉她们的声音
the lives of all these women, captures their voices,
在战争的威胁下
I mean, all under the threat of war?
我能够和她们感同身受
It's like I'm actually there with them.
这很不可思议
I mean, it's... it's incredible.
我觉得你肯定能成为那些女人中的一员
I mean, I feel like you definitely could have been one of these women.
哇
Wow.
你真贴心
That's really sweet.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嘿 今天的雪怎么样
Hey. How was the snow?
很好 -是啊 真的很棒
Great. - Yeah, it was really good.
等等
Wait, wait.
你是在玩忍♥者蛙吗
Are you playing "Battletoads"?
嘿 不是说不准看屏幕的吗
Hey, what happened to no screens?
我没玩 佐伊在玩
I wasn't playing. Zoey was playing.
我戴着你的太阳镜
I was wearing your sunglasses.
好吧 -以防万一
Okay. - Just in case.
所以你们干了什么 玩得开心吗
So what did you do? Did you have fun?
我们有什么没做吗 -什么意思
What didn't we do? - Excuse me?
电影或电视节目分级,13岁或以下人士观看时需家长指引
所有PG-13的事 -好吧
All PG-13. - Okay.
坏了 我把手套落在了旅馆
Oh, shoot, I forgot my gloves at the lodge.
埃弗里 别担心 扎克和我可以带你去
Avery, don't worry about it. Zach and I can take you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
我想我把它们放在了里面的桌子上
I think I left them inside on the table.
嗯哼 -一会见
Mm-hmm. - See you in just a sec.
好吧 -好了
Okay. - Okay.
慢点 埃弗里 别急
All... all right, Avery, just hurry up.
我就在这等着 好吗
I'll be waiting down here, okay?
好的
All right.
哇哦
Whoa.
作为你个电脑迷 你的臂力很不错啊
You got a pretty good arm for a computer nerd.
嘿 书呆子统治世界
Hey, nerds rule the world.
是吗 -是的
They do? - Yeah.
你不会把那个往我头上砸 对吧
You're not gonna throw that at my head, are you?
什么
Huh?
因为我不能朝你脑袋砸回去 脑震荡男孩
'Cause I can't throw it at your head, Concussion Boy.
没人说过一定要公平
Nobody said it had to be, like, a fair fight.
天啊 -你就这点本事吗
Oh, gosh! - Is that all you got?
你想见识一下真正的竞争吗
Oh, you wanna... you wanna see some, like, actual competition?
我不知道你热好身了 -放马过来吧
I didn't know if you were warmed up. - Bring it.
嘿 各位 我找到它们了
Hey, guys! I found them!
嗷
Ow!
糟了糟了 嘿 我非常抱歉
Shoot, shoot. Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你还好吗 -还好
Oh, sh... you good? - Yeah.
嘿 都是我的错 我很抱歉
Hey, it's fully my fault. I'm sorry.
这可能会留下印记
That may leave a mark.
可能会留下印记 可能会留下印记
May leave a mark. May leave a mark.
我...我不知道
Ah, I th... I don't know.
我...我感觉刚才好像似曾相识
I... I feel like I'm having déjà vu or something.
我必须告诉你一些事情
There's something I have to tell you.
嘿 不准在你妹妹面前接吻
Hey, no smooching in front of your little sister.
谢谢 谢谢你 埃弗里
Thank you. Thank you, Avery.
麦尔斯亲了我 -在浴缸里吗
Miles kissed me. - In the hot tub?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
那套泳衣永远不会失败 -你穿着那件泳衣干了什么
That bathing suit really never fails. - What have you done in that bathing suit?
你不用担心这个
Don't you worry about that.
后来我发现他有女朋友
Then I found out he has a girlfriend.
什么 -他们是多项式
Um, what? - They're poly.
你不会想当第三者的
You don't wanna be the third at the party.
我能理解 感谢麦尔斯拓宽了佐伊的世界观
I understand that, and thank God for Miles for expanding Zoey's mind.
对
Right.
但现在扎克...扎克让我非常惊喜
But now Zach... Zach is really surprising me.
他用雪球砸中我的脑袋 然后他亲了我
He hit me in the head with a snowball, and then he kissed me.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是我感觉...
And I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it felt...
那么对
Right.
你现在得了失忆症了吗
Do you have amnesia now?
那雪球砸得有多重
How hard did that snowball hit you?
很令人困惑 对吧
It's confusing, right?
哇 扎克·麦克拉伦
Wow. Zach Maclaren.
那不是惊喜
That's not surprising.
那是革命性的
That's revolutionary.
艾丽 我需要告诉他真♥相♥
Elle, I need to tell him the truth.
等会 打住 他喜欢你吗
Wait, hold on. Does he like you?
我不知道 有多少分是我
I don't know, I mean, how much of it's me
又有几分是佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥的记忆
and how much of it's the memory of Zoey Wallace?
但你们两个有共鸣 -当然
But you two are vibing. - Sure.
所以真实的你在和真实的他共鸣
So the real you is vibing with the real him,
除了轻微失忆症的细节
minus the tiny amnesia detail.
那不是轻微的失忆症 那是很大的细节
It's not a tiny amnesia, it's a big detail
我们的共鸣 不管那是什么 它是双重的
and our vibing, whatever it is, it's duplicitous.
你不知道麦尔斯是个多面手
You didn't know that Miles was poly
还是说你最后爱上了扎克
or that you were gonna end up liking Zach.
放过你自己吧
I mean, give yourself a break.
艾丽 我必须得澄清
Elle, I should come clean.
佐伊 等扎克痊愈了再告诉他真♥相♥
Zoey, wait until Zach has recovered then tell him the truth.
这就是本来的计划 对吗
That was the original plan, right?
我喜欢一目了然的计划
I like plans that are straightforward
遵循一个逻辑结论 比如好的代码
and follow a logical conclusion like good code,
不像那些会烧了你的硬盘的
not ones that look like a fried hard drive.
是啊 但如果你过早告诉他烧坏的可能就是扎克的大脑了
Yeah, but that could be Zach's brain if you tell him too soon.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我得挂了
I have to go.
怎么了 -你醒着吗
Yeah. - Are you awake?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我好困
All right, I'm pretty tired,
所以我要上去睡觉了
so I'm gonna go up and crash.
当然
Of course.
我只是想谢谢你让我度过了这么美好的一天
电影精选列表