I just wanna thank you for such a lovely day.
我玩得很尽兴 真的
Like I had a wonderful time. Really.
你听起来又很惊讶
You sound surprised again.
我觉得这不是我想要的
I think that it just wasn't what I expected.
你真是充满了惊喜 扎克·麦克拉伦
You're really full of surprises, Zach Maclaren.
好吧 我觉得 你...
Well, yeah, I mean, you're...
你也充满了惊喜 佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥
You're full of surprises, too, Zoey Wallace.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不 不 只是...
No, no, it's just...
呃...
Um...
我只是希望当你...
I'm just hoping that when you...
当你回到学校 你的记忆恢复时
when you get back to school and your memory returns...
你仍然...
That you'll still...
你还记得今天 还想在一起
You'll remember this day and you'll still wanna hang out.
我当然会 为什么不呢
Yeah, of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?
不 没有原因
No, no reason.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
扎克 你能来做个怪物检查吗
Zach, can you come do a monster check
来了 埃弗里
Uh, you got it, Avery.
我马上就上来
Yeah, I'll be right up.
除非我上去她不会睡觉的 所以我...
She won't fall asleep unless I go up, so I...
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
不要放弃梦想 直到每个梦想都成真
♪ Don't quit dreaming until every dream comes to life
成真
♪ Life
闭上你的眼睛你就会到达那里
♪ Just close your eyes, you'll get it right
等着你去发现
♪ All that's left to find
拿好中间
Taking the middle.
打开Xbox吧
Fire up the Xbox!
我们来玩忍♥者蛙
Let's play "Battletoads"!
嘿 亲爱的 我来拿那个 -嘿 时间还早
Hey, honey, let me get that. - Hey, it's still early.
你想留下来吃晚餐吗 -好啊
You wanna stay for dinner? - Uh, okay. Yeah.
佐伊·米...佐伊...
Zoey Mill... Zoey...
这上面为什么写着佐伊·米勒 你是佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥
Why does it say Zoey Miller? You're Zoey Wallace.
谁是佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥
Who's Zoey Wallace?
扎克·麦克拉伦 我逮到你了
Zach Maclaren, you are so busted!
你是谁 -我是佐伊 扎克的女朋友
Who are you? - I'm Zoey, Zach's girlfriend.
但那才是佐伊 扎克的女朋友
But that's Zoey, Zach's girlfriend.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
我不明白 -怎么回事
I don't understand. - What's going on?
这也是我想知道的
That's what I'd like to know.
呃...
Uh...
你是我女朋友
You're my girlfriend.
没错 我当然是
Yeah, of course I am.
我用足球砸到了你
And... and I hit you with a soccer ball.
是啊 -我不明白
Yeah. - I don't understand.
很好 因为我也不明白
That's good 'cause I don't, either.
呃...
Uh...
我可以解释
Yeah, let me explain.
我知道你不记得 但当你被车撞到时
So... I know you don't remember this, but when you got hit by the car...
什么 什么时候的事
What? When was this?
不不不 让她说完
No, no, no, no. Let her finish.
你把信♥用♥卡♥落在了我工作的书店里
You left your credit card in the store where I work,
我跑出去还给你
and I ran out to give it to you,
你没看到倒车
and you didn't see this car pulling out.
你就这样飞了出去撞到了头
So then you kind of went flying and you hit your head,
当你醒来时 你以为我是 你的女友
and when you woke up, you thought that I was your girlfriend
因为我们名字一样 我想外貌还相似
because we have the same name and I guess we kind of look alike.
你想的挺美
You wish.
我就知道有些不对劲
I knew something was up.
后来在医院 每个人都认为
Then at the hospital, everyone just thought
我是另一个佐伊
that I was the other Zoey.
我想告诉你真♥相♥
And I was gonna tell you the truth,
但医生说你得了脑震荡
but the doctor said that you had a concussion
你承受不了压力 所以我不想说些
and you couldn't handle any stress, so I didn't wanna say anything
会让你病情恶化的东西
'cause I didn't wanna make it worse.
后来我打算一到地方就告诉你♥爸♥妈
And then I was gonna tell your parents as soon as we got back to your house,
我知道这听起来会很糟糕 但后来麦尔斯出现了
and I know that this is gonna sound awful, but then Miles came over.
等会 谁是麦尔斯 -是我 我是扎克的表弟
Wait, who is Miles? - I am. I'm Zach's cousin.
我想麦尔斯和我有如此多的共同点
And I just thought that Miles and I had so much in common
当你邀请我去滑雪的时候
that, uh... that... that when you invited me skiing
他只待在那里待一个周末 我就...
and he's only here for a weekend, that I would just...
我想成为另一个佐伊 佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥
I would be the other Zoey, Zoey Wallace,
扎克的女朋友
Zach's girlfriend.
我不是另一个佐伊 你才是
I am not the other Zoey. You are.
但后来我和麦尔斯接吻了...
But then after Miles and I kissed...
什么 你亲了我的女朋友 老兄
What... hey, you kissed my girlfriend, man?
我们刚刚确定她不是你的女朋友
We have just established that she is not your girlfriend.
那艾米丽呢 -我们是多项式
What about Emily? - Yeah, we're poly.
什么事多项式 -亲爱的 是数学
What's poly? - Math, honey.
他们...他们在谈论数学
They're... they're talking about math.
那不是麦尔斯的错 是我的错
It's not Miles' fault. It's mine.
你喜欢麦尔斯吗
Are you into Miles?
我以为我喜欢 但我不喜欢 不再了 无意冒犯
I thought that I was, but I'm not. Not anymore. No offense.
我感觉这个周末我们来电了
I felt like we had a connection this weekend.
我们...确实是的
We... yes, we did.
什么样的联♥系♥ 你们俩共处一室了吗
What kind of a connection? You two share a room?
他们想的 -埃弗里...
They wanted to. - Avery...
但那是个谎言
But it was a lie.
不是...
Wasn't a...
我不...我不知道我的感觉了 但现在已经不重要了
I don't... I don't know what I thought, but it doesn't matter now.
我的天 你是那个在书店里
Oh, my God, you're the girl from the bookstore
叫我白♥痴♥的女孩
that called me an idiot.
不 那是...那只是书名
No, that was... that was just the title of the book.
你不是一个白♥痴♥
That w... you're not an idiot.
你...你非常聪明 你很敏感
You're... you're so smart, and you're sensitive,
而且你真的...真的很好
and you're really... you're great.
我知道这整件事和我所做的都是错的
I... I know that this whole situation and what I did was wrong.
我们都会犯错 亲爱的 但这个...
We all make mistakes, honey, but this?
这太可怕了 我知道
This was awful. I know.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
所以 呃...
So, uh...
我现在要离开了 你可以和...
So I'm just gonna leave now, and you can be with, um...
你可以和真正的佐伊在一起了
yeah, you can be with the real Zoey.
不 等一下 但我更喜欢你
No, wait. But I like you better.
我的天 宝贝
Oh, my God, babe.
你被车撞了吗 你没事吧
You got hit by a car? Are you okay?
你受伤了吗 -不 我很好
You hurt? - No, no, I'm fine.
好像他的大脑之前没坏过一样 老天
If his brain wasn't broken before, geez.
好丢人 我觉得自己好蠢
So embarrassing. I just feel so stupid.
我怎么会认为这是一个好主意
Why did I think that this would be a good idea?
我非常抱歉 -我是个白♥痴♥
I'm so sorry. - I'm an idiot.
什么...我有什么资格开♥发♥这个
What... I mean, who am I to create an app
关于兼容性和恋爱的应用程序
about compatibility and dating and relationships?
停下 停下 你是螺旋
Okay, stop, stop, stop. You're spiraling.
当然我是螺旋
Well, yeah, of course, I'm spiraling.
你遵从自己的内心 有时候那没有奏效
You followed your heart, and sometimes that doesn't work out.
不 我听了你的建议
No, I followed your advice.
等一下 你是说这是我的错吗
Wait, are you saying this is my fault?
要不是你怂恿我我根本就不会去
I never would've gone if you hadn't pushed me.
佐伊 我是想帮你
Zoey, I was trying to help you.
通过鼓励我撒谎 -不
By encouraging me to lie. - No.
你从来没有对任何人感兴趣过
You have never once been interested in anyone.
这有什么问题
What is wrong with that?
你如此害怕受伤 所以你拒绝让任何人进入 你的 内心
You're so afraid of getting hurt that you refuse to let anyone in.
我不理解这怎么会是个问...
I don't understand how that's a pro...
是什么让你成为恋爱中的权威
What made you the authority on love, huh?
你从来没有恋爱过
You have never been in love.
你也没有
Neither have you.
至少我愿意接受这个概念
电影精选列表