Thank you.
我不知道我们有那么多共同点
I didn't know that we had that in common.
好了 各位 六个字母
All right, hey, guys, uh, six letters.
微积分的发明者
Inventor of calculus.
牛顿 -牛顿
Newton. - Newton.
哦 这对得上
Oh, that fits.
我本来也想说的
Yeah, yeah. I.. I.. I had that one too.
你得抢答 伙计
Gotta be quick on the buzzer, dude.
一条狭长的土地 七个字母
A strip of land, seven letters.
嗯... -嗯...
Mm... - Mm...
岛 -那是六个字母
Island. - That has six letters.
那是六个字母吗 -地峡
That has six letters? - Isthmus.
这也对得上
Oh, that fits too.
干得漂亮 你们两个 我印象深刻
Well done, you two. I'm impressed.
我得闪了
I gotta hit it.
我下周要发飙我的硕士论文
I present my master's thesis next week.
老兄 你应该休息一下 你得了脑震荡
Dude, you should get some rest. You have a concussion.
知道了 谢谢医生
Yeah. Thank you, Doc.
好了 -晚安
All right, man. - Good night.
晚安 -晚安 麦尔斯
Good night. - Good night, Miles.
拜 -晚安
Bye. - Night, man.
嘿 这周我们都要去山上滑雪
Hey, we're all gonna go skiing in the mountains this weekend.
你想和我们一起去吗
Do you wanna go with us?
你一定要来 -这是个很好的主意
Oh, yeah, you should. - It's a great idea.
呃...
Oh, uh...
你知道 我不确定这是个好主意
you know, I don't know if it's such a good idea.
我是说 你刚刚受了伤
I mean, you just got injured,
我这周末和我妈有约
and I have plans with my mom this weekend.
哦 是我妈 我该问问她
Oh, and that's my mom, so I should ask her.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
什么都没说 因为我没告诉他们
Nothing, 'cause I haven't told them yet.
你还在等什么 毕业吗
What are you waiting for? Graduation?
还记得那个讲座上的男生吗
Remember the guy from the lecture?
那个你说了23次有趣的人
The one you called interesting 23 times?
一点都想不起来呢
Uh, doesn't ring a bell.
他叫麦尔斯 是扎克的表弟
Well, his name is Miles, and he's actually Zach's cousin,
他是从麻省理工来着这里拜访的
and he's here visiting from MIT,
而且他们邀请我一起去滑雪
and they invited me to go skiing with them.
我不想妄下结论 但这就是命运
Okay, I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but this is fate.
我不相信命运 -你相信可能性
I don't believe in fate. - You believe in probability!
你感兴趣的男生出现在你假装是
What is the probability of a guy you find interesting
对方女友的男生的家里的可能性有多大
ending up in the house of a guy you're pretending to be the girlfriend of?
从统计学角度来说 可能性为零
Statistically speaking? Like, zero.
因为这是命运
Because it's fate.
你得趁着滑雪的机会及时行乐
You gotta carpe diem this all the way to the ski slope.
我造成了车祸 而现在我却在和一个
I caused the accident, and now I'm gonna flirt
失忆症病人的表弟调情
with an amnesia patient's cousin?
把他放入你的应用程序中
Plug it into your app.
第一 扎克得了脑震荡
One, Zach has a concussion.
第二 他有一个女友
Two, he has a girlfriend.
第三 医生告诉你不能让他难过
Three, the doctor told you not to upset him.
第四 他的表弟是一个性感的电脑迷
Four, his cousin is a hot computer nerd
你们之间有很多的共同点
who you have a ton of things in common with.
这些加起来是什么 一个完美的匹配
What does that all add up to? A perfect match.
假装你是另一个佐伊
Pretend to be the other Zoey.
这不是应用程序的工作方式
That's not the way that the app actually works.
好吧 这应该是
Well, it should be.
嗯
Hmm.
麦尔斯只在这里过周末
And Miles is only here for the weekend.
没错 好好享受吧 佐伊
Exactly. Have some fun, Zoey.
嘿
Hey.
这周我不能回家了
I'm not coming home this weekend.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我被邀请和一些朋友一起去滑雪
I actually got invited to go skiing with some friends.
好吧 我真的很期待见到你
Well, I was really looking forward to seeing you
但那听起来很好玩
but that sounds fun.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
没关系 我很高兴你能出门认识些新朋友
It's okay, I'm glad you're getting out there and making new friends.
保证你一定会去兔子山
Just make sure you go on the bunny hill
因为我曾经在那里滑雪 我穿过那些树木
because I went skiing once, and I went through these trees
我差点就死了
and I almost died.
你这周末有什么打算
What are you up to this weekend?
不用担心我 我有很多事情要做
Don't worry about me. I have plenty to do.
好吧 拜 爱你
Okay. Bye. Love you.
那个教授回家晚了 但他们给了我加班费
The professor came home late, but they paid me extra.
那是什么
What is that?
好吧 这本书 是关于计算分♥析♥
Okay, so this one, it's about computational analysis,
这非常超前 我觉得麦尔斯会刮目相看
and it's really advanced, so I think that Miles might be impressed,
但他也可能会认为我在恫吓他
but he also might think that, like, I'm trying to intimidate him.
这一本是关于计算理论
So then this one is on computational theory,
玛雅·赛义德写的 我们两个都喜欢她
and Maya Sayeed wrote it, and we both love her,
这能显示我们有如此多的共同点
and it kinda shows how much we have in common,
但我不想让他认为我想得太多
but I don't want him to think that I'm, like, overthinking,
我不知道该带哪本
so I don't know which one to bring.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
你干什么
Oh! Wha...
少带书 多带泳装
Less books, more bathing suits.
你是去滑雪 你知道这意味着什么吗
Okay, you're going skiing. Do you know what that means?
是的
Yes.
不 热水浴缸 你懂吗
No. Hot tub. You know what?
我不敢相信我还要解释这个
I can't believe I have to explain this.
我给你准备了一些
I got some for you. I got some for you.
给你 -那是什么
Here. - What is that?
我给你我的性感 火♥辣♥ 战无不胜的泳衣
I'm giving you my sexy, hot, never fails bathing suit.
好吧 -是的
Okay. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay, fine.
天 不用谢
Geez, you're welcome.
那佐伊·华♥莱♥士♥呢
What about Zoey Wallace?
我打赌她肯定超级担心扎克
I bet that she's super worried about Zach,
你知道 联♥系♥不上他 -我的天
you know, not being able to reach him. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
佐伊 求你别想那么多了
Zoey, please get out of your head.
另一个佐伊是另一个佐伊
The other Zoey is the other Zoey.
让我们专注于这个佐伊
Let's focus on this Zoey.
你要和一个患有失忆症的人去滑雪
You're going skiing with a guy who has amnesia,
而且你还要假扮其他人
and you're pretending to be someone else.
我是说 这就是完美假期
I mean, that's, like, the perfect vacation.
完美假期么 -是啊
That's the perfect vacation? - Yeah.
我的天啊 我想那是一个鲸鱼宝宝
Oh, my God. I think that's a baby whale.
佐伊 佐伊 亲爱的
Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, sweetie.
佐伊 回♥回♥神 -现在不是时候
Zoey, wake up. - Not now!
我需要专心
I'm in deep focus.
水上瑜伽是应用新兴的桨板运动,延深瑜珈的锻炼
水上瑜伽在水上利用桨板一边游戏一边运动
转化现代人身处各种生活挑战所带来的负能量
水上瑜伽就在泳池边
Aqua yoga is starting by the pool.
我预定了三个位置
I've reserved three pods.
这些女孩我认为她们是我的竞争对手
These are the girls I think could be my competition,
扎克在照片墙上关注的女生
girls that Zach follows on Instagram,
并且他点赞了他们的照片 比如艾米
and he's liked some of their photos like Amy.
好吧 她是7分货 而你是12分
Okay, she's a 7. You're a 12. Okay.
我压根就不该把球传给她
I should have never passed her that ball.
我本该进球的 -我的天 你反应过度了
I should have taken that shot. - Oh, my God, you're overreacting.
妈 他要么是死了 要么就是甩了我
Mom, he's either dead, or he's dumped me.
老实说 我不确定哪个更坏
Honestly, I'm not sure which is worse.
我觉得死了肯定更坏
I think dead is worse for sure.
我们走 水瑜伽五点开始
Let's go. Aqua yoga starts in five.
爸 你看不出来吗
Dad, read the room.
打电♥话♥给航♥空♥公♥司♥
Call the airlines.
我的天 又来了 -我要回去
Oh, my God, again. - I need to get back
查出扎克在哪...
and find out where's Zach is...
和谁在一起
and who he's with.
电影精选列表