我们来玩个游戏吧
Ugh. Let's play a game.
车牌游戏怎么样
What about the license plate game?
那个游戏难道不是以无聊著称吗
Isn't that game, like, known for being boring?
不 不是我玩的方式
No, not the way I play it.
你把盘中的数字加起来 直到得到一个质数
You add up the value of the numbers on the plate until you get a prime number.
听起来像学校作业 无聊得要死
That sounds like school, which is boring.
我觉得听起来很好玩
I think it sounds fun.
请无视我
Just ignore me.
意外惊喜
Happy accident.
别看我 她从你那遗传来的
Don't look at me. She got that from you.
What I Like About You - The Romantics
这就是我为什么喜欢你
♪ That's what I like about you
你好
♪ Hey!
啊 啊 嘿
♪ Ah-ah-ah, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
♪ Hey! Hey! Hey!
啊 啊 啊
♪ Ah-ah-ah!
略略略略
♪ Brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
嘿
♪ Hey!
我们到啦
Here we go. Oh.
啊
Ah!
哇 这比照片里更好看
Wow, this is better than the pictures.
干得漂亮 亲爱的 -哇哦
Nice job, honey. - Whoa.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
不可思议
This is amazing.
这很神奇
Yeah, this is fantastic.
嘿 扎克 还记得我们上次在这里玩得多开心吗
Hey, Zach, remember how much fun we had here last time?
呃 是啊
Um, yeah.
我们之前来过这吗
Have we been here before?
没有 失忆男孩 我只是在耍你
No, memory boy. I'm messing with you.
嗯 -这是租的
Mm. - It's a rental.
哦 佐伊 你和埃弗里不介意一起睡 对吧
Oh, Zoey, you and Avery don't mind bunking together, do you?
不介意 我能理解
I don't mind. I understand.
扎克再兴奋一点 他的脑子就会炸掉
Any more excitement for Zach, and his brain will explode.
埃弗里
Avery.
嘿 我们上山吧 休息半天
Hey, let's get up the mountain. Get half a day in.
对啊 扎克 亲爱的 记住不许看屏幕
Oh, yeah, let's do it. Zach, honey, remember, no screens.
噢 我知道
Oh, I know. Yeah.
提醒一下 我已经很久没滑过雪了
Fair warning, it's been a really long time since I last snowboarded.
我感觉你说过去年滑过
I feel like you said you went every year.
十二个月是一段...很长的时间 -别担心
Twelve months is a really... long time. - Don't worry.
就像骑自行车一样 -这是最好的比喻吗
It's like riding a bike. - Is that the best analogy?
抱歉 抱歉 伙计
Sorry. Sorry, dude.
她有点反应迟钝 没事的
She's a little insensitive. It's fine.
一切正常 -你要做什么
Yeah, it's all good. - What are you gonna do?
这座山很美
I mean, the mountain's beautiful.
我就待在小屋里 拿本书 读点什么
Maybe just hang at the lodge, grab a book, read something.
你有书吗 -我没有
Do you have a book? - I do not.
我有一本 是关于二战时期的女间谍的
I have one. It's about female spies in World War II.
也许不是你喜欢的类型 但以防万一
It might not be your thing, but just in case.
好吧 酷
Oh, okay. Well... cool.
好吧 -好的
Yeah. - Yeah.
好了 我们该去滑雪了
All right. Should we, uh, hit the slopes?
走起
Hit we shall.
抱歉 那在我的脑海里听起来更酷
Sorry. It sounded cooler in my head.
对一个足球运动员来说你挣扎得太多了
That's a lot of struggle for a soccer player.
你真的滑过雪吗
Have you ever snowboarded?
当然
What?
她很快就能搞定 别担心
She'll be at it in no time, don't worry.
搞定 小菜一碟
Got it. Easy.
哇哦
Whoa!
我能行 我没事
I got it! I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
我很好 -我扶着你
I'm good. - I got you.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, honey?
你抓得非常紧
You're holding on very tight.
这样她就不会摔倒了
It's so she doesn't fall.
你们先走吧 我们待会赶上你们
Why don't you guys go ahead, and we'll catch it up with you later?
我没问题 我是天生极速者
Fine by me. I'm built for speed.
你们好好玩 -我们来比比
You guys have fun. - Yeah. I'll race you.
出发吧 -谢谢
Let's do it. - Thanks.
好吧 -回见 弱鸡们
Okay. - See ya, suckers.
我现在能移开我的手了吗 -嗯哼
Can I move my arm now? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 你准备好了
Okay. You're ready.
啊...
Ah...
第一件事 确保你的重心放在前脚上
First off, wanna make sure that your weight is on your front foot.
那是... -好的
That's what's... - Okay.
那是你掌舵的方式 -所以只是关于重量
That's how you're gonna steer. - So just weight.
对 就像... -哇哦 哇哦
Yeah, like... - Whoa. Whoa!
冲啊 冲啊 -嘿
There you go. There you go! - Hey!
好了 减速 减速
All right, slow down. Slow down.
我不行 喔
I can't! Oh! Ah!
哦
Oh! Oh!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯哼 -好吧 让我们慢慢来
Mm-hmm. - Well, let's take it slow.
你想多慢就多慢 -好的
As slow as you need. - Okay.
怎么样 -嗯哼
Sound good? - Mm-hmm.
这样好多了 -走回去
Yeah, this is much better. - Walk back.
注意脚踝 注意脚踝 -这样吗
All right. Heels. Heels! - This way?
不 不 不 别...啊 -我很好
No, no, no. Don't... ah. - I'm fine.
用你的... -这边 小心...
Use your... - This way. Just watch your...
噢 -对不起 对不起
Oh! - I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
噢 -我的天
Oh. - Oh, my God!
慢...慢点 用你的脚踝
Slow... slow down, slow down. Use your heels.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
刚才太神奇了 -我的天呐
That was amazing. - Oh, my God.
我做到了 -你做到了
I did it. - You did.
我做到啦 -是的
I did it. - Yeah.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you two.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
怎么样 像骑自行车吗
How was it? Like riding a bike?
我觉得我滑得很不错 最后一次
I thought I had a pretty solid run, the last one.
没错
She did.
你滑得很好 -谢谢
You did great. - Thanks.
那是唯一一次她没有面朝雪地
It was the only time when her face didn't meet snow.
埃弗里 你这周末有什么事吗
Avery, what is with you this weekend?
你的头怎么样了 -感觉很好
How's your head? - Feeling good, yeah.
感觉我的记忆很快就能恢复
Like my memory will be back in no time.
太好了
Great.
我摔倒了 他扶我起来
And then I fell, and then he helped me get up,
他真的非常贴心
and he was really sweet.
你们亲了吗
And you made out?
不 不 我们是在山上
No, no, we were on the mountain.
好吧 听起来很浪漫 你必须承认
Well, it sounds romantic. You gotta admit that.
好吧 随便啦 你说得没错 就是很浪漫
Fine. Whatever. You're right. It was.
耶 瞧瞧你
Yey, look at you.
扎克怎么样了 他的记忆恢复了吗
So how's Zach doing? How's his memory?
呃...
Uh...
谁知道呢 他随时都可能恢复记忆 真的
Who knows? It could come back at any time, really.
快把泳衣穿上
Clock's ticking to get that bathing suit on
进你的浴缸然后给我回电
and get in that hot tub and call me back
当事情变得暧昧时 双关语
when things get steamy, pun intended.
我不知道 扎克的家人那么好 他那么好
I don't know, Zach's family is so nice, and he's so nice.
我只是感觉...不对
It just feels... wrong.
每一段伟大的恋情都是从三角恋开始的
Every great love story starts with a love triangle.
"乱世佳人" "了不起的盖茨比" "洛丽塔"
"Gone With the Wind," "The Great Gatsby," "Lolita."
也许我该了结这事 告诉他真♥相♥
Maybe I should just get it over with and tell him the truth,
然后我就可以跟麦尔斯坦诚相对
and then I can start out honest with Miles.
我的外卖♥♥到了 我得挂了
My food's here. I gotta go.
扎克会恢复记忆的 你可以告诉大家
Zach will get his memory back, and you can tell everyone
你真的不想造成
电影精选列表