This is Theodore Decker.
请稍等
Please hold.
西奥多 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Theodore, I'm glad you've phoned.
我一直找不到直接联♥系♥你的途径
I've had no way of getting in touch with you directly.
我想上私立学校
I wanna go to private school.
我妈妈有没有给我留钱
Did my mother leave me some money?
不算是吧
Not exactly.
可享税收优♥惠♥政策
但只能用于教育
不过你有一个可以用于教育的529账户But you do have a 529 which can be used for your education.
那你能给我汇六万五千美元吗
So, if I asked you to send me $65,000?
恐怕账户存款只能
I'm afraid the funds can only be released
直接汇到你所选择的学校
directly to the school of your choice.
这是你母亲开设的账户
It was set up by your mother to ensure
为了确保这笔钱只能用于你的教育
it could only be used for your education.
我不知道是不是应该告诉你
I don't know if I should tell you this,
有个未经授权的人已经两次试图
but an unauthorized person has twice tried
从这个账户里取一大笔钱
to make a large withdrawal on the account.
有人知道的你的社保号♥
Someone with access to your Social Security number,
声称是你的律师
purporting to be your attorney out there.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不知道
No, I don't.
不过还是谢谢你
Thank you anyway.
该死的 不
God damn it! No!
操 妈的
Fuck! God! Fuck!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
操
Fuck!
他跟我说你有一大笔钱
He told me you had fortune.
我爸
My dad?
我要是有钱会不告诉你吗
You think if I had a fortune I wouldn't have told you?
我哪知道
I don't know.
你没告诉我的事情多了去了
There are lots of things you don't tell me.
不过没关系
But that's okay.
我知道什么能让你好受些
I know what will make you feel better.
相信我 波特
Believe me, Potter.
今晚会成为你人生中最美妙的夜晚之一
This is going to be one of the great nights of your life.
就像电影一样
It's like a movie.
单调的黑白电影
It's all flat and black and white.
要是有点色彩就好了
Would be nice if we could've had color though.
可能这是便宜货
Maybe if you paid more.
见鬼
Shit.
这时候家里应该没人的
No one was supposed to be here.
自然点
Act normal.
他们的嘴里在冒火花
They've got sparks coming out of their mouths.
要自然 自然点
Normal. Normal.
你还穿着工作服
You're still in your work uniform.
西奥
Theo...
你♥爸♥出车祸了
your dad's had a car accident.
大概两小时前的事
It was about two hours ago.
他的血液酒精浓度是0.39%
His blood alcohol was .39.
他当时正向西往沙漠里开
He was driving west into the desert,
就像他要离开了
like he was leaving.
嗯
Right.
嗯 那他什么时候回来
Right. So, when's he coming back?
不 西奥
No, Theo.
我的意思是 他死了
What I'm saying is... Is that he's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我以为你不会注意到我
I didn't think you could see me.
你还没到喝酒的年龄
You're too young to drink.
抱歉
Apologies.
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
你到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你哭不出来吗 你♥爸♥爸死了
You can't cry? Your father is dead.
你的亲生父亲
Your own father.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think it's funny?
好 我来告诉你
Yeah, well, let me tell you something.
虽然你跟你♥爸♥相处时间不多
You might not have had a lot of time for your dad,
但你是他儿子
but you are his kid...
彻头彻尾的
through and through.
他们走了
They've gone.
她睡死了
And she's out cold.
-你在干什么 -我在找钱
- What are you doing? - I'm looking for money.
我要在那些人出现前离开
I'm leaving before people start showing up.
-跟我一起走 -去哪
- Come with me. - Where?
-纽约 -什么
- New York. - What?
我不能跟她待在这里
I can't stay here with her.
因为她说的话吗
Because of what she said?
她自顾不暇
She's a mess, Potter.
我可怜她
I feel sorry for her.
用不着
Don't.
我们应该好好计划 今晚就走太疯狂了
We should plan this. Crazy to go tonight.
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here!
她会把我送进孤儿院的 明白吗
She'll put me in a home. You understand that?
我还没成年
Look, I'm a minor.
我没有家人 没有朋友
I've got no family, no friends out here.
我们必须走
We have to go.
现在就走
Now.
波普奇怎么办
What about Popchik?
我们去你家拿你的东西
We'll stop at yours, grab your things,
然后就去大巴站
and then go to the bus station.
我现在不能走 给我点时间
I can't leave now. Give me more time.
什么 我没有时间 他们会来找我的
What? I don't have time. They'll come for me.
-一天就行 -为什么
- Just one day. - Why?
因为我...
Because I...
因为什么
Because what?
有件很重要的事我必须告诉你
There's something important I have to tell you.
什么事 鲍里斯
Boris, what?
你必须告诉我什么
What do you have to tell me?
你不应该走 这是个错误
You shouldn't go. It's a mistake.
我必须走
I have to go.
你到底跟不跟我走
Now, are you coming or not?
你先走
You go ahead.
我去找你
I'll follow.
等我一两天
One or two days.
你必须来 答应我
You have to come. Promise me.
我们去布莱顿海滩
We'll go to Brighton Beach.
俄♥国♥人都聚在那里
That's where all of the Russians hang out.
我们可以一起上学
And we can go to school together.
波特
Potter.
还有...
And...
祝你好运
Good luck.
照顾好波普奇
Look after Popchik.
希望这间能行
I hope this will do.
以前是维特的房♥间
It's Welty's old room.
请别赶我走
Please don't make me go.
你得把湿衣服脱下来
You need to get out of those wet things
好好睡一觉
and get some rest.
我们等你休息好再谈
We'll talk when you're feeling better.
没人会赶你走
And no one's gonna make you go.
你想住多久都可以
You can stay as long as you like.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我不会再拽你跑一趟了
I'm not going to drag you there again
但你必须挑一种
but you have to decide.
中式还是鸟纹餐具
Chinois china or Birds of the Nile?
鸟纹
Birds of the Nile.
西奥
Theo.
不如我想象中的浪漫
It wasn't quite as romantic as I hoped it would be.
太美了
They're beautiful.
怎么了
What?
没什么 太漂亮了
No, nothing. They're gorgeous.
电影精选列表