English!
说英语 你个混♥蛋♥
In English, you fucker!
见鬼 我的嘴
Fuck! My fucking mouth.
我妻子道恩及我们的孩子塞巴斯蒂安和凯西
My wife, Dawn, and our kids, Sebastian and Casey.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
什么
What?
那个男人说的
The man talking?
他祝他的孩子巴斯塔德和凯西节日快乐
He just wished happy holiday to his kids, Bastard and Casey.
巴斯塔德音同私生子
别犯蠢了
Don't be stupid.
他就是那么说的
That's what he said.
太冷酷了吧
That's hard, eh?
凯西还行
Casey's okay.
但在电视上叫自己的孩子私生子
But calling your son Bastard on TV...
-他不是那么说的 -那他说了什么
- That's not what he said. - Then what did he say?
-我他妈怎么知道 -那还吵什么
- How the fuck should I know? - Then why argue?
美国人总是给自己的孩子起愚蠢的名字
Americans always call their kids stupid fucking names
像苹果 毯子 熊熊什么的
like Apple, and Blanket, and Bear, and shit.
家庭们在纽约享受这个季节的第一次滑冰
Families enjoying the first skate of the season in New York City.
你和你妈妈会去那里吗
You and your mother go there?
不 那里是游客去的
No. It was for tourists.
那你们做什么
What did you do?
没什么 我们就...
Nothing. We just...
她做火鸡
She made turkey.
我们唱歌♥
We sang songs.
直接吞不行吗
Can't we just swallow them?
这样效果更强劲
It hits harder this way.
我们怎么知道它什么时候开始起效
How will we know when it starts working?
我爸杀了一个人
My dad killed a man.
在新几内亚的矿上
In mine, in New Guinea.
胡说
Bullshit.
不
No.
这是真的
It's true.
他杀了人 用...
He did it with a...
叫什么来着
What do you call it?
管钳
Pipe wrench.
伪装成他是被松动的矿石砸死的
Tried to make it look like loose rocks had fall on him.
我们不得不赶紧离开那里
We had to leave right after.
该你了
Now you.
说个秘密
A secret.
我梦到我妈妈
I dream about my mom.
我梦到有人告诉我她住在哪
I dream somebody tells me where she's living.
像是城里另一边某个老旧的贫民窟楼
It's like some old slum building across town.
我跑到那里
And I run there
跑上楼梯
and I run up the stairs,
但她已经不在了
but she's gone.
她总是不在
She's always gone.
这不是秘密
It's not secret.
她不愿见我 因为那是我的错
She won't see me because it was my fault.
她那时要带我去见校长
She was taking me to see the principal
因为有人说我吸烟
because they'd said I'd been smoking.
那天下雨 我们到早了
And it was raining, and we were early
所以才去了博物馆
and that's why we went into the museum.
她的死是我的错
It was my fault she died.
现在她不愿见我了
And now she won't see me.
游泳吧 波特
Swim, Potter.
我在哪
Where am I?
在哪
Where?
皮帕
Pippa!
她在哪
Where is she?
我好久没见你了
I haven't seen you for so long.
艾米丽
Emile.
你应该待着别动
You should stay still.
不要在这里 别把它留在这里
Not here. Don't leave it here.
不要在这里 别把它留在这里
Not here. Don't leave it here.
拿上它
Take it.
拿上它
Take it.
绝不能让他们看到
They mustn't see it.
他们会把它拿走
They'll take it.
他们把灯泡都拿走了
They took all the light bulbs.
他们...
They...
那个 你是说那个吗
That? You mean that?
没关系 给你
It's okay. Here.
你拿上它
Take it with you.
答应我 答应我你会拿上它
Promise! Promise you'll take it.
我得去找我妈妈
I have to find my mother.
霍伯特-布莱克威尔
Hobart and Blackwell.
按绿门铃
Ring the green bell.
这侧安全
Clear on the side!
纽约消防局
是我 波特
It's just me, Potter.
波特
Potter.
睡吧 睡吧 波特
Sleep. Sleep, Potter.
西奥 你有空吗
Theo, you got a minute?
有空 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
你记得我说过今年生意不错吗
You know I said I'd had a good year?
我想做些大改变
Well, I'm looking to make some big changes.
我有个朋友要开一家餐馆
A buddy of mine is opening up a restaurant.
那挺好
That's great.
是啊 这是个好机会
Yeah. It's a great opportunity.
但是你知道
But, you know, it's just, well,
餐馆税 酒类执照税
restaurant taxes, liquor license taxes.
初始开销非常大
It's a big initial outlay.
如果你需要
Well, if you need the money
从储蓄账户里取钱 你可以...
from the savings account, you can...
嗯 不是
Right. No, I, uh...
嗯
Right.
感谢你的好意 真的
I appreciate that, pal. I do.
但我需要你做的是
But what I need you to do is,
给一个叫布雷斯格尔的人打电♥话♥
I need you to call this guy Bracegirdle,
他是你♥妈♥的♥律师
your mom's attorney.
你看看 我都写下来了
There you go. I've written everything out.
你告诉他我要送你去上私立学校
You tell him that I'm sending you to a private school
你需要往这个账户里汇这么多钱
and you need this amount transferred to this account.
六万五千美元
$65,000?
只要这钱是花在你身上的
As long as the money's being used for your benefit,
就是合法的 对吧
it's legal, all right?
而这个餐馆
And this restaurant,
是为了我们所有人好
it'll be for all of our benefits.
重点是 如果我们谋到这笔钱
Thing is, if we angle this right?
我们就能省下大概三万块
You know, we could save, like, 30,000.
但为什么...
But why...
西奥 我没空跟你解释
Theo, I don't have time for this right now.
你现在就得打电♥话♥
I need you to make this call
因为东部马上就该下班了
because the offices will close back East.
如果需要你签署文件
And if you need to sign documents,
你就让他发传真到这个号♥码
you tell him to fax to this number, okay?
但为什么非要我打电♥话♥
But why do I have to do it? I mean, it...
你现在就要打 明白吗 必须打
You're gonna do this, all right? You've got to.
我现在处于紧要关头
I'm in a real fucking tight spot here.
你能理解吗
Do you understand that?
明白吗 这只是暂时的
You got it? Just a temporary thing.
但我现在就需要钱
But I need the money now!
因为这个机会...听着
I mean, 'cause this opportunity... Hey.
这个机会如果我不抓住
This opportunity could go away,
可能就溜走了
if I don't get on it right now.
停
Stop!
别哭了
Stop with the crying.
照着我写的说
Just what's on the page.
布雷斯格尔-怀斯律所
Bracegirdle and Wise.
能请布雷斯格尔先生接电♥话♥吗
Can I speak to Mr. Bracegirdle, please?
我是西奥多·德克尔
电影精选列表