皮尔的 雷恩的 科普利的画
The Peale, the Lane, the Copley.
我那时想 "同道中人"
I used to think, "Oh! A kindred spirit."
巴伯夫人
Mrs. Barbour...
我不知道安迪的事
I didn't know about Andy.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
用不着说我们多么悲痛
I don't need to tell you about loss.
你总是和他很要好
You were always such a good friend to him.
你们俩亲密无间
Thick as thieves, the pair of you.
玩你们有趣的小游戏
Your funny little games.
那么
So,
你还和哪个老同学有联♥系♥吗
do you see any of your old school crowd?
没 不太联♥系♥了
No, not really.
我时不时会见到汤姆·凯波
I see a little bit of Tom Cable, now and then.
是吗
Really?
也时不时见到
Sees my sister,
我妹妹
on occasion.
普拉特的名字和鸭嘴兽英文前半段同音
别夸大其词 鸭嘴兽
Don't exaggerate, platypus.
我就是碰见他几次
I ran into him a couple of times.
你真的来了
So you really are here.
普拉特打电♥话♥说你过来时 我还不相信
I didn't believe it when Platt rang to say you were visiting.
见到你很高兴 西奥
It's great to see you, Theo.
抱歉 感觉太怪了
I'm sorry, this is just so weird.
我上次见你时
You must have been seven or eight
你才七八岁
the last time I saw you.
很久之前了
A long time ago.
很高兴你回到我们身边了
I'm so glad you came back to us.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
矮屉柜可以一路追溯到塞勒姆
The lowboy goes all the way back to Salem.
18世纪60年代
1760s.
我记得是我祖母的房♥子
My grandmother's house, I remember,
那时我还小
when I was a child,
令我屏息凝神
oh, would take my breath away.
你能回来我很惊喜
You know, I'm amazed you came back to us.
我一直以为你讨厌我们
I always thought you'd hate us.
托迪和我对你那么差劲
We were so horrible to you, Toddy and I.
你们那时还小
You were only little.
我知道
I know.
现在看看我们
And look at us now.
都人模人样了
Almost exactly like people.
要是你原谅了我们 一定要再来
Well, if we're forgiven, make sure you come back again.
亲爱的皮帕
Dear Pippa...
亲爱的皮帕
你还好吗
你还好吗
How are you?
我最近一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我希望你在德克萨斯过得开心
I hope things are wonderful for you in Texas.
不得不说
I have to say...
我有点讨厌这里
I sort of hate it here.
你还记得你妈妈吗
Do you remember your mother?
记得
Yes.
你还记得多少
What do you remember?
她头发是深色的
She had dark hair
而且她很漂亮
and she was really pretty.
她很爱笑
She laughed a lot.
她喜欢画廊
And she liked galleries.
所以你们当时才在那里吗
Is that why you were there?
你还记得当时看到了我吗
Do you remember seeing me?
"无论你的生活多么艰难"
"However mean your life is,
"都要好好面对"
meet it and live it.
"它没有你那么糟糕"
It is not so bad as you are.
"尽管贫穷 仍要热爱你的生活"
Love your life, poor as it is."
你们对
And what do we think about
梭罗的反商业诗句怎么看
Thoreau's anti-commerce stance?
我觉得很蠢
I think it's stupid.
如果所有人都
I mean, if everybody
归隐世外 悠游林间
just dropped out and moped around in the woods,
那这个社会会变成什么样
what kind of society would we have?
那是不负责任
It's irresponsible.
对 如果人人都像他那样
Right. If it was just people like him,
就没有商店 电视 公路了
we wouldn't have stores, or television, or roads.
蠢货
Twat.
对
Right.
但他也许有相反的看法
But he might be arguing the opposite of that.
还有谁有不同见解吗
Does anyone have a differing opinion?
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
去你的
Fuck you.
你的滑雪板呢
Where's your snowboard?
你的T恤
Your T-shirt.
在沙漠里可没法滑雪
There's not much boarding in the desert.
不 我不会滑雪
No. I don't know how to snowboard.
我只是讨厌太阳
I just hate the sun.
校车
峡影高中
西奥
Theo.
鲍里斯
Boris.
你从哪里来的
Where are you from?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 澳大利亚 波兰
Russia, Australia, Poland,
新西兰 德克萨斯 阿♥拉♥斯加 加拿大
New Zealand, Texas, Alaska, Canada.
瑞典
Sweden.
最开始是乌克兰
Originally from Ukraine.
-天呐 -我们经常旅行
- Jesus. - Yeah, we travel.
我爸是挖矿的
My father digs mines.
我们去哪里都遭人讨厌
People hate us everywhere we go
因为公♥司♥承诺
because the company promise
他们不会破坏环境
they won't fuck up the environment,
结果还是破坏了环境
then they fuck up the environment.
但我猜这里没人在乎
But I figure here who cares?
-你想喝点吗 -什么
- You want to get drink? - What?
喝点 我家里有啤酒
Drink. I have beer at my house.
行
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
告诉过你了
Told you.
讨厌太阳
Hate the sun.
你有邻居吗
Do you have any neighbors?
我家周围的房♥子都是空的
All the houses around mine are empty.
一样
Same.
他们把这个地方修太远了
They built this shit way too far out.
现在沙漠又卷土重来了
Now desert is reclaiming.
沙漠和银行
Desert and the banks.
你想喝伏特加吗
You want vodka?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我爸成天喝
My dad drinks it all the time.
喝得都感觉不到自己的脚了
So much, he can't feel his feet.
真的 有个专门的叫法
Literally. It's got a name.
我
Well, my...
我爸说他不喝了
My dad says he's stopped drinking.
行吧
Sure.
你想要吃的吗
You want food?
我有面包 糖
I've got bread, sugar.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
这里还有其他人吗
Is there anyone here?
没
No.
我爸今晚不回来
My dad won't be back tonight.
只有你们俩住
It's just the two of you?
对 我妈死了
Yes. My mother is dead.
我也一样
Mine, too.
我妈死于酒精
Mine was alkie.
喝多了从窗户掉下去了
Got drunk and fell out of window.
我妈死于爆♥炸♥
Mine got killed in a bombing.
嗯
Yeah.
生活啊 对吧
电影精选列表