我们很般配
It's a good match.
我们彼此喜欢 相处得也不错
We like each other and we get on.
合意不合心
Head not heart?
可以这么说
If you like.
两千美元
$2,000.
赖利-布里顿出版社的
Reilly and Britton, of course.
初版初印
First edition, first printing.
如你所见 保存得很完好
As you can see, in beautiful condition.
我要了
I'll take it.
你自己收藏吗
For yourself?
不是 送人的
No. A gift.
那人真幸运
Lucky person.
看看这个
Look at this.
存放在沃特弗利特一处没有供暖的小屋里
Stored in some unheated shed in Watervliet.
能保存下来太神奇了
It's amazing it survived at all,
瞧瞧这纹理
but look at the grain though.
怎么了
What?
我本来不想让你操心的
I didn't want to bother you.
操心什么
Bother me with what?
有个叫里夫的 卢修斯·里夫
This guy Reeve, Lucius Reeve,
我卖♥♥给他一个带有阿弗莱克式装饰的叠柜
I sold him the chest-on-chest with the Affleck ornament.
然后呢
And?
我当作真品卖♥♥给他了
I sold it as an Affleck.
我真不应该 但我不知道该怎么办
I should have never, never. But I didn't know what to do.
国税局每两天打来一次电♥话♥
We had the IRS calling every other day,
现在他手里有我们的把柄
and now he's got it in for us.
那就把钱退给他
Well, give him the money back.
我试过了 我不知道他想怎样
I've tried. I don't know what he wants.
生意人靠的是名声 西奥
Dealers live by their reputation, Theo.
这是一种诚信制度
It's an honor system.
如果
If...
如果事情传出去
If word got out that...
我会搞定的 老霍
I'll put it right, Hobie.
我额外多赔给他一些钱
I'll offer him more than what he paid for the piece.
我想他无非就是要钱
I'm sure he just wants money.
老霍
Hobie?
皮帕
Pippa?
你好 帅哥
Hello, lovely.
霍伯特-布莱克威尔古董修复店
你们要换招牌吗
Are you gonna change the sign?
不
No.
我没让他换
I didn't ask him to.
我知道
I know you didn't.
但老霍总说是你使生意变好了
But Hobie's always saying you've turned things around.
你这推销员可真不赖
Quite the salesman.
谁会想到呢 古董家具
And who'd have thought it? Antique furniture?
你会怀念吗
Do you miss it?
纽约
New York?
别让我忘了 我有一本书送你
Don't let me forget, I've got a book for you.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mmm-hmm.
我也有东西送你
I've got something for you, too.
时机刚刚好
It's good timing.
我在飞机上把书写完了
I finished my book on the plane.
奥兹玛公主
我给你带了《土星的光环》
I've got you The Rings of Saturn.
埃弗雷特说你应该会喜欢
Everett said he thought you'd like it.
-好看吗 -嗯
- Is it good? - Mmm-hmm.
太好了
Great.
你过得幸福 我真为你高兴 西奥
I'm really glad you're happy, Theo.
难以想象我还没见过你的另一半
I can't believe I haven't even met her
你就要结婚了
and you're getting married.
是啊
Yeah.
一切都进展得很快
It was all pretty fast.
我想你应该是遇上了对的人
Well, I guess when you know, you know.
好了 我累坏了
Okay. I'm bushed.
我该睡觉了
Time for bed.
晚安
Night.
午夜场
钢琴奇才格伦·古尔德的内心世界
钢琴奇才格伦·古尔德的内心世界
我记得那种感觉
I remember the feeling of,
"这家伙是谁"
"Who is this guy?"
每一道音符都铿锵顿挫
That each voice is so clearly etched in the eloquence
他左右手都能弹奏出动人的旋律
with which he was able to play the left and the right hands,
听起来宛如
so they sounded almost like
他一个人的二重奏
it was a duet played with yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为你会喜欢
I thought you'd like it.
我喜欢
I loved it.
只是让我想起了以前的生活
It just reminded me of that world.
那时真的很难
It was really hard, you know.
每天不断地练习 一天练六个小时
You just practice, practice, practice, six hours a day.
然后一切都在那天结束了
And then everything stopped that day.
现在我连音乐会都去不了
Now I can't even go to a concert.
还有维特
And Welty...
他那天之所以跟我在一起
you know, he was only with me that day
是因为我让他带我去试音
because I was making him take me to an audition.
是我的错 西奥
It was my fault, Thee.
回家吧
Come home.
这里的家
Home here?
是的
Yes.
那埃弗雷特呢
What about Everett?
那时我和维特在一起
When I was with Welty,
他把这枚戒指交给了我
when he gave me this ring,
我们之间发生了什么
something happened between us.
他就那样指引我去了古董店
Like the way he guided me to the shop.
我一踏入哪里 感觉就对了
The minute I was there, it felt right.
再说了 古董
And antiques?
我为什么会产生兴趣 谁能想到呢
Why would I be interested? Who would've known that?
但确实如此
But I was.
就像他把我送到了我需要去的地方
It's like he sent me exactly where I needed to be.
送到了我需要的人的身边
And to who I needed to be with.
皮帕
Pippa.
-我... -我知道
- I... - I know.
我知道
I know.
别以为我不知道
Don't think I don't.
对
Yes.
我很怀念
I miss it.
纽约
New York.
但我来告诉你 为什么我不回来
But I'll tell you why I don't come back.
因为至少在伦敦
Because at least in London,
我不会想起
I don't think about...
那件事
it...
不会每时每刻都被困扰
every second of the day.
但我很怀念
But I miss it.
我想老霍
I miss Hobie.
我也想你
And I miss you.
我们有很多相似之处 西奥
We are an awful lot alike, Theo.
我们有共同的经历
What we both went through,
我不认为我们可以互相依靠
I don't think we can lean on each other.
如果我们中有一人奔溃
If one of us went down...
另一个也会跟着崩溃
the other would go with them.
西奥 对不起
Theo, I'm sorry.
别 别
No. No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
嘿
Yo.
杰罗姆 我要货 去哪买♥♥
Jerome? I need some. Where do I go?
去找我女人卡特里娜 B大道的慵懒酒吧
Hit up my girl Katrina. Bar G-Slack off Avenue B.
卡特里娜在这里工作吗
Does Katrina work here?
卡特里娜
Katrina?
我是杰罗姆的朋友
I'm a friend of Jerome's.
他说 她也许能帮我
电影精选列表