Is it true?
请告诉我不是真的
Please tell me it isn't true.
老霍
Hobie...
我骂他是骗子 把他赶出去了
I called him a liar and threw him out.
现在告诉我
Now, tell me.
是真的吗
Is it true?
那幅画
The painting?
是的
Yes.
你知道那幅画的历史吗
Do you know the history of that painting?
你知道那是他的最后一幅画吗 因为他死了
Do you know that it was his last painting because he died?
死于爆♥炸♥ 愚蠢的事故
Died in an explosion. A stupid accident.
事故中唯一幸存下来的
And one of the only things that survived,
仿佛是奇迹
like a miracle,
就是那只小鸟
was that little bird.
仿佛
Like
与以前所有的画都不同
nothing that had been painted before.
不知怎的 一个又一个的奇迹后
And somehow, miracle after miracle,
它幸存了几个世纪
it survives through centuries.
知道你出现
Until you.
老霍 我从没想过...
Hobie, I never meant...
一开始我不知道它是什么
I didn't know what it was at first.
然后我甚至不知道为什么把它留下了
And then, I don't even know why I kept it.
我只是想...我只是想保护它
I was just trying to... I was just trying to keep it safe.
它轮不到你来保护
It wasn't yours to keep!
我这一生 我所做的一切...
My whole life, everything I've tried to do...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 也许对物件
I don't know, maybe it's ignoble
这么在乎不够体面
to care too much about objects.
但是西奥
But, Theo...
那幅画 从火场救出
that painting, pulled from the fire...
流传下来 保存下来
passed down, saved, preserved...
就是为了传承下去
so it could be handed on.
不断传承...
And handed...
我们会死
We die.
我们都会死
We all die.
但是摧毁
But to destroy,
遗失
to lose something
本该不朽的东西...
that should have been immortal...
它遗失了吗
Is it lost?
老霍
Hobie...
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant you any harm.
从没
Never.
干杯 为你们高兴
Cheers. Happy for you two.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
过来跟安妮打个招呼
Come over and say hi to Anne.
她应该在那边拐角处
I think she's over there by the corner.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
她这辈子最大的幸运
The best thing that ever happened to her
就是你出现了
is when you came along.
你妈妈早就知道吗 普拉特
Did your mother know, Platt?
她从一开始就说了 那只是一时的迷恋
She said from the beginning, it was just an infatuation.
男人不坏 女人不爱 是吧
Women always love assholes, am I right?
我再去拿点酒
We need more drinks.
哪个是她
Which one is she?
是那个吗
Is that her?
全场最漂亮的小姐
Loveliest lady in the room.
去告诉你漂亮的小姐 你得走了
Go tell your lovely lady that you have to leave.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你准备了票 我们必须现在就走
I have a ticket for you, but we must go now.
-去哪 -阿姆斯特丹
- Where? - Amsterdam.
我为什么要去阿姆斯特丹
Why the fuck would I go to Amsterdam?
因为你想拿回它
'Cause you want it back.
-我回头再找你 好吗 -好
- I'll find you later, okay? - Yes.
你来了
There you are.
你一定要见见我的教母
You must meet my godmother,
安妮·德·拉梅辛
Anne de Larmessin.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我要走了
I'm going.
你不能走 还要接着照相呢
You can't. There's more photographs.
我要离开几天
I'm going to be away for a few days.
替我找个借口
Make up an excuse for me.
你会回来吗
Are you coming back?
保重 凯茨
Take care, Kitsey.
之前和之后
Before and after.
所有事都分为之前和之后
Everything is before and after.
中间是那幅画
In the middle is the painting.
你做的唯一一件事
The one thing you did.
你越过边境进入了另一个国度
You crossed the border into another country.
斯洛特瓦特死亡事件
如今你再也回不去了
And now you can never go back.
那样的画没办法卖♥♥ 波特
You cannot sell a painting like that, Potter.
简直就是找被抓
It's quickest way to get caught.
有货的人先把货给你
People with goods, they front you,
把画拿走作为抵押
hold painting as collateral.
你把货卖♥♥了 把分成给他们
You sell the goods, you give them their cut,
画就还回来了
painting is returned.
是谁
Who?
谁拿走了那幅画
Who took the painting?
我认识的一个德国人
A German guy I know.
买♥♥卖♥♥失窃艺术品 自称萨沙
Deals in stolen art. Calls himself Sascha.
他和迈阿密那帮混♥蛋♥
Was involved in setting up the operation
一起组织了业务
with those Miami assholes.
然后 他失踪了
And then, he went missing.
现在萨沙感到了联调局突袭的压力
Now Sascha is feeling heat from FBI raid.
所以他愿意卖♥♥掉它换取现金
So he is willing to offload it for cash.
史基浦机场
很高兴再次见到你 波特
Glad to see you again, Potter.
其实这不是我的真名
You know, that's not actually my name.
那又怎样
So?
萨沙带着画来了
Sascha is here with the painting.
维克托跟他联♥系♥了 说有个买♥♥家
Victor got in touch, said he had a buyer.
一个美国商人
An American businessman.
这个美国商人是谁
And who's this American businessman?
就是你啊
That would be you.
你想拿回那幅画吗
You want the painting back?
想吗
Yes?
想
Yes.
我要做这件事
I am going to do this.
我要让一切重回正轨
I'm going to make everything right again.
四万块 我的钱
40,000. My money.
这钱他们可以留下
This they get to keep.
这样他们就不会仔细检查银行汇票
That way, they don't look so close at bank draft.
等他们意识到汇票是假的 我们早跑了
By the time they realize is no good, we are long gone.
我们的说词是
Now story is,
你来自纽约 非常富有
you are based in New York, very rich man.
摆摆样子而已
Is just for show.
亲爱的皮帕
后面有人
There's someone in the back.
后面没人
No one there.
好 回头见
Right, I'll see you later.
大费周章
A lot of trouble,
但是值得 对吗
but worth it, yes?
对
Yes.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
别犯浑 鲍里斯
Don't be a prick, Boris.
去那边动手
Do it over there.
卡雷尔·彼得斯
Carel Pietersz,
人称法布里蒂乌斯
known as Fabritius,
1622年出生于荷兰
born in Holland in 1622.
他只有32岁
He's only 32 years old,
但他已被视为伟大画家时代中
but he's already considered one of the greatest painters
最伟大的画家之一
in an age of great painters.
电影精选列表