He said, uh, she might be able to help me.
她姓什么
What's her second name?
帮你什么
Help you with what?
没事了
It doesn't matter.
波特
Potter!
鲍里斯
Boris?
你怎么知道我会在这里
How did you know I'd be here?
我不知道
I... I didn't.
-你不是来找我的 -什么
- You weren't looking for me? - What?
这只是个巧合
This is just accident?
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
敬巧合一杯
To accident then. Hmm?
这里还有吃的
They serve food here?
通常没有
Not usually.
你做什么工作
What do you do?
各种各样
This, that.
什么都做 混口饭吃
Many things, you know. Just getting by.
你住在纽约吗
You living in New York?
不 我经常旅行 有时候来这里
No. I travel a lot. Sometimes here.
瑞典 比利时 德国
Sweden, Belgium, Germany.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥ -不怎么去
- Russia? - Not so much.
我还以为你回俄♥罗♥斯♥了
I thought maybe you went back to Russia
因为你没来找我
because you never came.
是啊 那段时间很操蛋
Well, um, very fucked-up time.
我为白银先生工作了一段时间
For a while, I worked for Mr. Silver.
什么
What?
那时我和桑德拉住在一起
I was living with Xandra at the time.
什么
What?
我爸搬走了 我无处可去
My dad had moved. I had nowhere to go.
结果我们很合得来
We ended up getting along.
白银先生会过来
Mr. Silver would come round.
所以我给他做了一段时间的助手
So for a while, I am his assistant.
什么都干点儿
Do this, do that.
真不敢相信你在这里
I can't believe you're here.
你知道我在大学里学的什么吗
Do you know what I did in college?
俄语对话 因为你
Conversational Russian, because of you.
俄语曾经让我想起你
It used to make me think of you.
波特
Potter...
我为我对你做的事道歉
I am so sorry for what I did to you.
算了吧
Forget it.
不能算了
No, I can't.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
算不上
Not very.
有个姑娘
A girl?
不是那样的
Look, it's not that. It's...
我订婚了
I'm engaged to be married.
我不知道为什么要跟你说这个
I don't know why I'm telling you this,
我看到她和别的男人接吻了
but I saw her kissing another guy.
我的老朋友 汤姆·凯波
Old friend of mine. Tom Cable.
你小时候那个
The asshole with the cigarette,
抽烟的混♥蛋♥
when you were a kid?
你爱她
And you love her.
但也没那么爱
But not too much, I think.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
还有别人吗
There is someone else?
好了 别说这个了
All right. Enough of this.
我们换个地方吧 打辆车
Let's go somewhere. Let's get a taxi.
打车
A taxi?
你有司机 就凭你
You've got a fucking driver. You?
我有司机
I have a fucking driver!
古里 跟波特打个招呼
Gyuri, say hello to Potter.
你好 波特
Hello, Potter.
你好 古里
Hello, Gyuri.
小心...
Watch the, uh...
小心 你弄洒了
Watch, you're spilling it!
拿稳了
Hold it still!
来跟我工作吧
Come work for me.
命运让我们重聚了 而你并不幸福
Fate brings us together again. And you are not happy.
我想报答你
I want to repay you
因为我身上发生的所有好事
because everything good that has happened
都是拜你所赐
is because of you.
那太好了 我让你当上了毒贩
That's great. I got you started as a drug dealer.
不是贩毒 我过得很好
Not drug dealing. I have a good life.
我们可以...
We could...
我很抱歉 波特
I am so sorry, Potter.
我为我做的事道歉
So sorry for what I did.
-算了吧 -不能算了
- Forget it. - I can't forget it.
我竟然那样辜负你
That I should treat you so badly.
我尽力了 我发誓
And I have tried, I swear to you,
我尽力想把它拿回来
I have tried to get it back.
我想你可能听说迈阿密的事了
I thought you might have heard about Miami
我想告诉你没有任何线索
and I wanted to tell you that nothing,
没有任何线索能追查到你身上
nothing could be traced back to you.
不是吧
No.
你从没打开过
You never opened it?
这么多年
All these years?
你怎么能不打开
How could you not fucking open it?
闭嘴 你在说什...
Shut the fuck up. What are you...
如果你留下 我就会...
You had stayed, I would have...
我就会把它还给你的 我保证
I would have given it back to you. I promise.
我就会告诉你我把它调包了
Told you that I had switched it.
但你不肯等
But you wouldn't wait.
你非要立刻离开
You had to go straight away
我不敢告诉你 我很羞愧
and I was scared to tell you that I'm so ashamed.
现在还很羞愧
Still so ashamed!
胡说 没人知道它的事 从来没人...
Bullshit! Nobody knew about it. No one has ever...
波特 你喝得烂醉如泥
You are a blackout drunk, Potter.
你给我看了
You showed me it.
感恩节 吸了迷幻药
At Thanksgiving. Totally wrecked.
你把它拆开给我看了
You unwrapped it and showed me.
我想据为己有 但不是为了转卖♥♥
And I wanted it. But not to sell.
我发誓 那种东西没办法卖♥♥
I swear to you. You cannot sell something like that.
我不相信
I don't believe...
你说的我一个字也不信
I don't believe one word you're saying.
这是画的背面
This is the back of the painting.
背面证明画在我们手上
The verso proved that we have it.
这幅画被用作某些交易的抵押物
The painting was used as collateral on certain deals.
直到迈阿密的事
Until Miami.
我发誓 波特 我发誓
And I swear to you, Potter, I swear...
你干什么...等等 波特
What are you... Wait, Potter!
拜托 停下
Please, stop!
快出去
Move! Get out!
公民教育
责任与公民身份
公民教育
责任与公民身份
他今天来见我了
He came to see me today.
里夫
Reeve.
他有复印件和运单
He had photocopies, bills of shipping.
几十份
Dozens.
好吧 听我说
All right. Listen...
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
我只是想还清债务
I was just trying to settle some debts.
我不知道还能怎么转亏为盈
I didn't know how to get out from under.
不 不 你不用告诉我
No, no, you don't have to tell me.
生意有起色让我能够
Business turning around and it suited me
继续逃避现实
to keep my head in the sand.
不 不 我想说的不是这个
No, no, that's not what I'm saying.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我会解决的
And I'll fix it.
这不是他来的原因
That's not why he came.
是真的吗
电影精选列表