That's hundreds of years of being touched, used.
这是生命
That's life.
亲爱的皮帕
你对德克萨斯有什么了解
What do you know about Texas?
去哪都不能走着去
You can't walk anywhere
他们还有死刑
and they have the death penalty.
不过她去那边更好
But it'll be better for her there.
那里的气候对她的康复有好处
The climate is good for convalescents.
她应该去天文馆看看
She should go to the planetarium.
不过肯定比不上海顿天文馆
Although it's inferior to the Hayden.
亲爱的皮帕
你想去吃汉堡吗
Do you wanna go get a burger?
你还以为你在控制体重
I thought you were watching your weight,
以免穿不下舞会礼服呢
so you'd fit into your prom dress.
我一直在为你的礼服制♥作♥胸花
Well, I've been making a corsage for your dress
长这个样子
and it goes a little something like this!
西奥
Theo...
我有一个提议
I have a proposal for you.
你愿意今年和我们一起去缅因吗
Would you like to come to Maine with us this year?
好啊 拜托了 那就太...
Yes! Please! That would be...
我愿意
Yes, please.
很好 到时看看你喜不喜欢划帆船
Good. We'll see how you like sailing.
你以为会很有趣 但你不会喜欢的
You think it's going to be fun, but you'll hate it.
他们怎么决定邀请我一起去了
How come they decided to ask me?
别傻了
Don't be a dunce.
他们现在可喜欢你了
They've grown quite fond of you.
我觉得他们可能
I think they might make
会在缅因宣布一件事
a family announcement in Maine.
宣布♥什♥么
Announcement?
他们可能想要留下你
I think they might wanna keep ya.
安迪说我们会晕船的
Andy says we'll be sick.
他得带个塑料袋上船 方便呕吐
He has to carry a baggie on board just to throw up in.
恐怕我也一样
I'm afraid I'm the same way.
这次旅行也许会让你搞清楚自己是想成为水手
You might just discover you wanna be a sailor
还是海洋生物学家
or a marine biologist.
你永远不会知道什么会决定你的未来
You never know what's going to decide your future.
我按你说的带了平底帆布鞋
I got deck shoes, like you said.
还带了毛衣
And I got a sweater.
西奥
Theo...
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
孩子
Hey, buddy.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你好
Hi.
我是桑德拉 桑树的桑
I'm Xandra. With an "X."
我们大概两小时前才到拉瓜迪亚机场
So we just got into LaGuardia about two hours ago.
我现在住在拉斯维加斯
I'm out in Las Vegas now and, uh...
境况大不相同了
Well, things are pretty different for me.
儿子 我们刚下飞机
Son, we're straight off the plane.
当然 我们想直接
And, uh, well, we wanted to see you
来看你
straight away, of course,
但还需要公♥寓♥的钥匙
but also need the key to the apartment.
我们进不去 已经试过了
Yeah, we couldn't get in there. We tried already.
我是来准备处理一些事务的
Yeah, I'm here to start taking care of stuff.
你应该为你♥爸♥爸感到骄傲
You should be proud of your pops.
他已经戒酒51天了
Fifty-one days sober.
全靠他自己的努力
Did it all on his own.
在沙发上排毒
Detoxed on the sofa,
吃了一篮的复活节糖果和安定
basket of Easter candy and Valium.
因为我受不了他喝酒
Because I couldn't take it.
我妈就是个醉鬼
My mom's the kind of lush
会吐在自己的酒杯里
who would throw up in her own glass
然后喝下去
and then drink it anyway.
我应该先打电♥话♥来的 但是
I guess I should have called, but...
我觉得直接来接你更方便
Well, I figured it was easier just to come and get you.
接我
Get me?
你的房♥子不错啊
You got a nice little place here.
不 是她的房♥子 不是我的
No, it's more hers than mine.
你手上是什么
What do you got there?
一张照片
A picture.
不 我和你说过了 别带太多没用的东西
No, I told ya. Don't haul a lot of junk, all right?
搬家的人会带走大部分的
You know, the movers will bring most of it.
你妈妈不是个好相处的人
You know, your mother wasn't so easy to get along with.
但婚姻都有两面性
But there's two sides to every marriage, you know?
而她太会记仇了
And she sure could hold a grudge.
但这确实不是她应得的
But God knows she didn't deserve...
"沙漠末路"
"Desert End Road."
你就像是要搬去木星上的什么殖民地矿区了
It's like you're moving to some mining colony on Jupiter.
我好奇你的学校
I wonder if your school will be
是不是书里描述的那种
one those places you read about
帮派横行 配有金属探测器的
with gangs, metal detectors.
好了 我们要走了
Okay. We're off.
祝你们都一路顺风
Have a good trip, all of you.
再见 西奥
Goodbye, Theo.
你是个很棒的客人
You were an awfully good guest.
醒醒 孩子
Hey, wake up, buddy.
快点 你堵住后面的人了
Come on, you're holding up the line.
天呐 他脸色好苍白
Jeez, he's as white as a sheet.
要不给他吃点 你懂的
Why don't you give him one of those? You know?
给 吃了有用的
Here, this'll help.
鞋
Shoes.
什么声音
What is that?
是她的狗
That's her dog.
波普尔 回来
Popper, you get back here.
它自己待在家吗
He stayed by himself?
过来
Come here!
它有自助饮水机
He's got a water fountain.
拿上剩下的包 好吗
Grab these other bags, will you?
波普 你...拉里 把狗带回来
Pop! Would you... Larry, get the dog.
波普尔
Popper!
我的天 桑 地上都是它的屎
Jesus, Xan, he's shit all over the floor!
我又不是瞎子 拉里
You don't think I can see that, Larry?
波普尔 过来
Popper, come here.
该死 我踩到屎了
Damn it, I stepped in it.
他不是戒了吗
I thought he'd stopped?
啤酒而已
That's just a beer.
他再也不喝烈酒了
He doesn't touch the hard stuff anymore.
把垃圾扔出去 好吗
Take the trash out, will you?
扔到哪
Where does it go?
街上有栋房♥子
There's a house down the street
外面有个垃圾桶 扔到那就行
with a dumpster outside. Just stick it in there.
他们不介意吗
Won't they mind?
谁
Who?
这里只有我们
We're the only ones here.
我穿定制西装
I wear bespoke suits.
我一周游两次泳
I swim twice a week.
我与我忍♥受不了的人打交道
I socialize with people I can't stand.
我轻松自在
I'm relaxed...
风度翩翩
personable.
我不会沉溺于自哀自怜
I don't indulge in self-pity.
我读到的没错
It's true what I read.
我们太习惯于
We're so accustomed
在别人面前伪装自己
to disguise ourselves to others,
以至于最终
that in the end,
我们也会在自己面前伪装自己
we become disguised to ourselves.
接近了
Warmer.
接近了
Warmer.
接近了
Warmer.
-猜对了 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
不 但这个这么精美
No, but it's so beautiful.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know?
大多数人都不知道
Most people wouldn't.
我见过一些他的作品
电影精选列表