Great towering clouds.
我小的时候在水面上
When I was a boy on the water,
天空就是那样的 让人着迷
skies just like that. Magical.
红橙色的日落
Red and orange sunsets.
世外桃源
Arcadian.
还是留给埃斯佩伦扎吧 西奥
Best to leave that to Esperenza, Theo.
她习惯了收拾
She's used to doing it.
你的餐具也一样
And the same with your dishes.
这枚戒指真好看
That is a lovely ring.
是家里传下来的吗
Is it a family thing?
你妈妈家族里的
Your mother's side?
是的
Yes.
真好 玛瑙
Lovely. Carnelian.
这个图案
The intaglio.
里面刻的字是
And the engraving on the inside says,
"布莱克威尔"
"Blackwell."
你应该放在一个更安全的地方
You should keep it somewhere safe.
我觉得这些可能对你有帮助
I thought these might help.
如果你晚上吃一颗
If you take one at night,
就不会再害怕了
it'll keep you from feeling scared.
这很正常
It's perfectly understandable.
有时候我们都会感到恐惧
We all feel afraid sometimes.
我们只是想建立起事情的概貌
We're just trying to build up a general picture.
弄清楚一点真♥相♥
Little bits of the puzzle.
你们在博物馆里待了多久之后
Now, how long would you say you were in the museum
发生了第一次爆♥炸♥
before the first explosion?
大概一小时
About an hour.
看看这张地图
Look at the map.
出事的时候你在哪
Where were you when it happened?
你在哪间房♥间里面
Which room were you in?
礼品店前的最后一间
The last one before the gift shop.
32号♥
32.
但是你妈妈没和你一起吗
But your mother wasn't with you?
没有
No.
有幅画她想回去再看一下
She wanted to go back and see a painting again.
哪幅画
Which painting?
《解剖学课》
The Anatomy Lesson.
是伦勃朗的画作
It's a Rembrandt.
你为什么没和她一起去
Why didn't you go with her?
西奥
Theo?
我说和她在礼品店碰头
I said I'd meet her in the gift shop.
关于那起事故你还记得什么
What do you remember about the incident?
快跑 出去
Move! Get out!
出事之前有没有闻到什么味道
Like, did you smell anything before it happened?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
看到什么不寻常的事了吗
Did you see anything unusual?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
什么都不记得吗
Anything at all?
爆♥炸♥发生的时候你在哪 在这吗
Where were you when the blast happened? Here?
还是这
Or here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道这些房♥间看着都很像
I know all these rooms look alike
但是也许如果你能记起你在哪
but maybe if you could remember where you were,
我们就能把整件事拼凑起来了
we can start to piece this thing together.
我觉得让他经受这些完全没有意义
I'm not sure I see the point in putting him through all of this.
西奥撞到了头
Theo hit his head.
他缺失了一些记忆
He has some memory impairment.
似乎没人想问问他有没有受伤
Nobody seems to have thought to ask if he was hurt or not.
是真的吗
Is that true?
好吧
All right.
事发后 你醒过来之后
Afterwards, when you came round,
你看到人了吗
did you see people?
看到了
Yes.
他们在干什么
What were they doing?
他们死了
They were dead.
你跟比曼说烟是我的
You told Beeman the cigarettes were mine.
我只是站在你旁边罢了
I was just standing next to you!
天呐
Jesus.
站起来
Get up!
好 行吧
Right. Okay.
你确定要那么做吗
Are you absolutely sure you wanna do that?
做什么
Do what?
你的车快保不住了
Your rook is in danger,
但我建议你看看你的后
but I would suggest you take a look at your queen.
抱歉一切变得这么糟
Sorry things are so fucked up.
她人真的很好
She was awfully nice.
霍伯特-布莱克威尔
霍伯特-布莱克威尔古董修复店
打扰了 我...
Excuse me, I...
他让我把这个带来这里
He told me to bring it here.
我是老霍
I'm Hobie.
进来吧
Come in.
是他吗
Is that him?
给你戒指的人
The man who gave you the ring?
是的
Yes.
他叫维特·布莱克威尔
His name was Welty Blackwell.
他是我的生意伙伴
He was my business partner.
或者说他就是生意
Oh, he was the business, really.
客户和销♥售♥都是他在负责
Handled the clients and sales.
你
You...
你说是他给你的
You said he gave it to you?
你是指在画廊吗 在那件事之后
You mean in the gallery? After...
我很高兴他当时不是孤身一人
I'm glad he wasn't alone.
他肯定不想那样
He would've hated that.
你就是那个男孩 对吧
You're the boy, aren't you?
你的妈妈死在了那里
Whose mother was killed there?
你吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
你喜欢现在一起生活的那家人吗
You like the family you're staying with?
巴伯一家
The Barbours?
报上都登了
It was in the papers.
我是说她收留你的事
About her taking you in, I mean.
孤儿的困境之类的话题
Orphan's plight type thing.
我以前为她家干过一些活
I've done some work for her family in the past.
你在学校最喜欢哪一科
What's your favorite subject in school?
语文吧
English, I guess.
你有偏爱的作者吗
You have a favorite author?
托尔金
Tolkien.
埃德加·爱伦·坡
Edgar Allan Poe.
不过我爸说他只能算二流作家
My dad says he's second-rate though.
他说他相当于美国文坛的文森特·普莱斯
He says he's the Vincent Price of American letters.
美国演员
代表作《剪刀手爱德华》
我觉得这么说不太公平
I don't think that's fair though.
我也觉得
No, I don't either.
那他在哪
And where is he in all this then?
你父亲
Your father?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
他抛弃了我们
He ditched us.
能摆脱他也是好事
Good riddance.
他有时候也还行吧
He could be okay sometimes, I guess.
他以前是个演员
He used to be an actor.
我们看电影的时候
And when we watched movies,
他总会给我讲
he used to tell me
他们是怎么做特效之类的
how they did the special effects and all.
但他是个酒鬼
But he drank.
有时候他去接我放学 然后...
Like sometimes when he picked me up from school and...
总之 他现在不在了
Anyway, he's gone now.
反正你已经找到了一个有趣的家庭
Well, you've pitched up with an interesting family anyway.
现在剩下的只有少量画作了
Now all that remains is a handful of paintings.
《金翅雀》就是其中之一
The Goldfinch is one of them.
它得那样过一辈子吗
It had to live its whole life like that?
被困在那里
Trapped?
她在吗
电影精选列表