Life, eh?
这是什么
What's this?
维生素
Vitamins.
桑德拉说是从一个搞健身的人那弄到的
Xandra said she got them from this bodybuilder guy.
维生素
Vitamins?
这可不是维生素的"维" 波特
That's not "V" For vitamin, Potter.
是维柯丁 让人飘飘欲仙
It's Vicodin. Can get you high.
你觉得她卖♥♥这个吗
You think she sells?
她 不
Her? No.
她在街上经营酒吧
She manages a bar on the Strip.
那她不可能贩毒
Then she can't be selling drugs.
你不是说自己是纽约人吗
I thought you were from New York?
天啊 她真性感
God, she's hot.
你介意吗
Would you mind?
要是我和她...
If me and her...
你不喜欢她
You don't like her?
对
No.
我觉得我爸在我妈还活着时就和她好上了
I think my dad was seeing her when my mom was still alive.
他以前总说他是出差
He used to say he was going on all these work trips,
但我觉得他是来这里
but I think he was coming here.
所以呢
So?
那是他的错
That's on him.
别怪她
Don't blame her.
也别怪这小狗 它叫什么
Or the little dog here. What's he called?
波普尔
Popper.
你要做什...
What are you...
乖狗狗
Good boy.
二十美元就这么没了
That cost $20.
要是花了钱就是二十美元
It would've cost $20.
瞧瞧 可爱的小家伙
Look at that. Cute fella.
你可以把它放下 放下吧
You can put him down. Go ahead.
-别动 -你叫什么 孩子
- Stay. - What's your name, kid?
西奥多·德克尔
Theodore Decker.
你也是纽约人吧
Another New Yorker, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
幸会 我是纳曼·西尔弗
Pleased to meet you. I'm Naaman Silver.
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Is your dad home?
不在 先生
No, sir.
"先生" 真有礼貌
"Sir." Nice manners.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he'll be back?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
你要进来等吗
Would you like to come in and wait?
你是个好孩子 西奥
You're a good kid, Theo.
不了 谢谢
I won't, thank you,
我并不想到别人家里烦扰他们
because I don't really like to bother a man when he's home.
告诉他我来过 你保重
Just tell him I called. And you take care.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
太好了 就是这样
Yes! There you go!
瞧 按照方法就会有回报
You see, that's what you get when you exercise discipline.
要像投资者一样对待它
You gotta approach it like an investor.
这就是我 纯粹的天蝎座
That's me. Pure Scorpio.
你相信那玩意吗
You believe that stuff?
维加斯一半体育书籍和占星学有关
Half the sports books in Vegas have an astrologer on speed dial.
要尽可能地寻找优势
You look for the edge where you can.
今年差不多一千场里有53%准吧
This year, 53% on what? A thousand plays?
好年份 绝对的好年份
That's a good year. That's a damn good year.
聚焦你的体育年份
天蝎座
这比赛太精彩了
This fucking game, baby.
我想给你开个储蓄账户 好吗
I wanna open up a savings account for you, okay?
我存一万美元备用
I put 10,000 aside, so...
你不必那么做
You don't have to do that.
我知道我不必
I know I don't have to do that.
我知道 但我想那么做
I know that. I want to.
你有空的时候把社保号♥告诉我
Just give me your Social Security number, when you've got a minute,
我给你开户
and I'll open it up for you.
就是...
It's just, you know...
我很高兴你来了 孩子
I'm glad you're here, kiddo.
你和你妈妈...
You and your mom...
你们两个一直那么亲近
You know, you two were always so close.
我很高兴你给了我第二次机会
I'm glad you've given me a second chance.
就是这样 你看到了吗
There... There you go! Are you seeing this?
你已经在带给我好运了
You're bringing me luck already.
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable!
今天还有两场比赛 要调整节奏
We got two more games today. We gotta pace ourselves.
真是太棒了 老天
This is... this is great. Man.
我们还得把狗关外面
We gotta keep that dog out of the house, too.
狗是霉运
The dog is bad luck.
帮我带它出去 好吗
Help me with that, okay?
还有冰淇淋吗
Is there any more ice cream?
我们应该一起吸
We should trip together.
迷幻药
Drop acid.
公民教育课上那个瘦女孩
That girl, the thin one in civics?
凯莉
Kayley.
她说她妈妈的男友能搞到一些
She says her mother's boyfriend can get some.
你之前吸过吗
Have you done it before?
吸过一次
Once.
爽极了
It was fantastic.
那是...
What does it...
我爸回来了 他会杀了狗的 快
My dad, he'll kill the dog. Hurry.
波普尔 过来
Popper. Come here.
太让人激动了
Very exciting.
如果你去乌克兰 人们会把你当大明星
If you ever go to Ukraine, people will treat you as big star.
是吗
Yeah?
你没说你♥爸♥爸演过电影 波特
You didn't tell me your father was in movies, Potter.
只演过一两部
I mean, it was only one or two, you know.
大部分是电视剧
It was mostly, you know, TV work.
西奥 我要带桑德拉去米高梅大酒店
Listen, Theo, I'm gonna take Xandra to the MGM Grand
吃感恩节晚餐
for Thanksgiving dinner.
你要一起吗
You wanna come?
我们还是自己过吧 爸
We thought we might just do our own thing, Dad.
我们可能会去鲍里斯家里吃晚餐
We'll probably go to Boris' house for dinner.
不过和你们一起去也行
But I guess I could come with you guys,
如果你更愿意这样的话
if that's what you'd rather?
我们已经预订了 所以...
The reservation's been made already, so...
你们两个自己解决吧
Well, I'll let you two work it out.
鲍里斯 你喜欢警♥匪♥片吗
Boris, do you like cop movies?
当然 怎么了
Sure. Yeah?
我和米基·洛克拍过一部 想看看吗
I made one with Mickey Rourke. You wanna see it?
-真的吗 -真的
- For real, man? - For real.
这餐很美味
This was delicious.
谢谢你
Thank you.
顺便说一句 米基讨厌我
Mickey hated me, by the way.
我不知道是什么问题
I don't know what the problem was,
因为我以为他人相当不错
'cause I thought he was pretty cool.
不过 他觉得我威胁到他了
But, you know, the guy was just threatened by me,
谁知道是什么原因
for whatever reason.
我们还一起健过几次身
I mean, we even worked out together a couple of times.
你到底想不想让我改预约
You want me to change the reservation or not?
我从来没说过不想让你一起去
I never said I didn't want you to come.
我也没说过你说了
I never said you did.
找到了
Got it.
你们两个到底要做什么
What are you two really gonna do anyway?
可能就在这里看看电视
We'll probably just watch TV here.
你想让我给你带你喜欢的
Do you want me to bring you those cocktail sausages
小香肠和辣鸡翅吗
and the hot wings that you like?
好呀
Great.
好 我给你带
Cool. I'll hook you up.
不过你别碰我的烟
But you stay outta my cigarettes.
"每个男人 每个女人"
"Every man, every woman...
"都有一个真正的家"
carries one true home."
说英语
电影精选列表