不过你觉得正日子那天戴这个
It's just, do you think they'll be quite right
真的合适吗
for the actual day?
不合适
No.
我很喜爱绿宝石
Emeralds, I adore them,
但不是很适合我
but they're not really my stone.
绿色也不适合母亲
Mother can't wear green either.
随你喜欢
Whatever you think.
亲爱的 我是不是伤到你的感情了
Darling, I've hurt your feelings, haven't I?
我会戴的
Look, I will wear them.
-真的不必... -我想戴
- You really don't... - I want to.
凯茨说今天不许长篇大论
Kitsey said no speeches today,
这是祝酒
so this is a toast.
敬我最好的朋友和她的未婚夫
To my best friend and her husband-to-be.
敬凯茨和西奥
To Kitsey and Theo.
干杯
Cheers.
希望你还没有这本书
I hope you don't already have this.
没有 你肯定不会相信
No. You'll never ever believe this,
我上大学时在波士顿看过这场演出
but I saw this show in Boston when I was in college.
是那个男孩吗 朗斯特里特
Is that that boy? Longstreet?
福雷斯特·朗斯特里特
Forrest Longstreet.
他是安迪班上的 对吗
He was in Andy's class, wasn't he?
是的
That's right.
我记得他没有邀请安迪参加他的生日会
He didn't invite Andy to a birthday party, I remember.
我觉得安迪也不想去
I don't think Andy would've wanted to go.
可能吧
Perhaps not.
你比我更了解他
You knew him better than I did.
我从来都没有真正了解他
I don't think I ever saw him for... what he was.
我总是想把他变成别人
I think I was always trying to make him into someone else.
他去世之后
After he'd gone...
我本以为伤痛永远不会愈合
I thought everything would be broken forever.
然后你回来了
And then you came back.
我本以为自己不可能再有那样开心的日子了
And I thought I'd never be quite so happy ever again.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind
我说出心里话
if I speak from the heart,
但我一直把你当成自己的孩子
but I always did think of you as one of my own.
我知道这一定让你很苦恼
I know this must have been distressing for you.
所以我愿意给你一些补偿
So I'd like to offer you some compensation.
比方说 再加一万块
Say, an additional 10,000?
我知道你在那里
I know you were there.
32号♥展室
Room 32.
我知道你在那里
I know you were there
我也知道那展室里还有什么
and I know what else was in that room.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
大都会博物馆 爆♥炸♥发生那天
The Metropolitan Museum, the day of the bombing.
我不想谈那天的事
I don't wanna talk about that.
我妈妈在爆♥炸♥中丧生
My mother died in that explosion.
我知道
I know she did.
维特·布莱克威尔也死了 在32号♥展室
Welton Blackwell died too, in room 32.
要不是你的搭档到处宣扬
You know, if your partner hadn't gone around telling half the town
你带着维特的戒指出现在他家门口
how you turned up at his door with Welty's ring,
我可能还没办法联♥系♥起来
I might never have made the connection.
联♥系♥什么
What connection?
你和那幅画的联♥系♥
The connection between you and the painting.
你带给霍伯特先生的那幅画
The painting you brought to Mr. Hobart,
他后来成了你的监护人
who subsequently made you his ward.
-他不是我的... -不论你跟他是什么关系
- I'm not his... - Or whatever you are to him.
你们俩外包出去的那幅画
The painting you two have been farming out,
靠它赚钱
using it to raise money.
这幅画
This painting.
法布里蒂乌斯的《金翅雀》
Fabritius' The Goldfinch.
迈阿密日报
联邦调查局突袭行动的失败使画作《金翅雀》是否存世变得更扑朔迷离
联邦调查局收到线索称迈阿密一个犯罪团伙将这幅画作为毒品交易的抵押物
荷兰著名画家卡尔·法布里蒂乌斯的这一画作被认为是其杰作
这幅画曾被认为毁于2004年在纽约大都会博物馆发生的一起恐怖袭击
虽未在突袭行动中发现这一画作 但调查相关人士认为画作几天前曾出现在迈阿密
这引起对该画作仍然存世 未毁于爆♥炸♥的猜测
毁于发生在纽约一家博物馆的
Destroyed in a mindless terrorist attack
盲目的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击
on a New York museum.
可怜而勇敢的小鸟
Oh, poor, brave little bird.
永远地遗失了
Lost forever.
你真是太不负责任了
You've been irresponsible enough,
把这么精致的艺术品交给那帮街头黑帮
letting those street thugs handle something so delicate.
消息称迈阿密一个犯罪团伙将这幅画作为毒品交易的抵押物
我的建议是
What I'm suggesting is
你把画卖♥♥给我 我出...
you sell it to me for, say,
五十万美元
half a million dollars.
否则的话 我想警♥察♥肯定会很感兴趣
Otherwise, I'm sure the police would be quite interested...
这他妈跟我有什么关系
What the fuck does this have to do with me?
好吧
All right.
联邦调查局收到消息称
The FBI received a tip
迈阿密一个犯罪团伙
that a criminal gang in Miami
将这幅画作为毒品交易的抵押物
was using the painting as collateral in a drug deal.
这就证明这幅画没毁于爆♥炸♥
But that proves that it didn't burn in the explosion,
难道不是吗
wouldn't you say?
你还是考虑一下我的提议吧
I would advise you to think about my offer.
我随时可以去找联邦调查局
I am quite prepared to go to the FBI.
请便
Be my guest.
你什么时候想谈另外那件事了就打给我
Whenever you'd like to talk about the other matter, call me.
凯茨不在家 西奥
Kitsey's not here, Theo.
我还以为她现在应该下班回来了
I thought she'd be back from work by now.
她也没接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
我不知道她什么时候回来
I don't know when she'll be back.
好吧
Okay.
我能不能在这等她
Can I wait for her here, please?
你还是晚点再来吧
I think you better come back later.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我只是想在她房♥间里等她 艾姆
I just want to wait in her room, Em.
我没想
I don't...
我也住在这
I live here, too.
你不能就这样闯进来
You can't just come barging in here.
抱歉 现在不方便
I'm sorry. It's a bad time.
没事
It's all right.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你还好吧
You all right?
西奥
Theo.
现在这么晚了
It's so late.
你应该先打电♥话♥给我的
You should've called me.
你饿不饿
Are you hungry?
我可以做点吃的
I can make us something to eat,
要吗
if you like?
或者来杯酒
Maybe a glass of wine?
艾姆说你之前来过
Em said you stopped by earlier.
亲爱的 你来开这个好吗
Oh, darling, will you open this?
别装了
Please don't.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我看到你们了
I saw you.
你不会是说汤姆·凯波吧
You don't mean Tom Cable, do you?
他只是老朋友
He's an old friend.
拜托 凯茨 别再遮遮掩掩了
Please, Kitsey. No more secrets.
婚礼快到了我才意识到这事
I didn't think it would matter until the wedding.
之前我想跟他分手 但是...
I tried to break things off a while back, but...
但是你爱他
But you love him.
我不敢奢望你能理解
I don't expect you to know what it feels like
爱错了人是什么感觉
to be in love with the wrong person.
西奥
Theo...
这真的有那么严重吗
does it really matter as much as all that?
你知道并非如此
You know it doesn't.
没那么严重
Not really.
我知道你的事
I know about your things.
什么事
My things?
你想吸毒就吸吧 我不介意
Take all the drugs you want, I don't care.
我们应该结婚
This marriage makes sense.
妈妈非常爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
电影精选列表