'Cause every time she sings it,
I see her all over the place.
大多数客人都会看得见外星人
Most of my customers see little green men.
我看见她
I see her.
我看向哪儿 她就在哪儿
Everywhere I look, I see her.
就现在 敢打赌吗 她就坐在我旁边的凳子上
Right now, you wanna bet she's sitting
on the stool right next to me?
嘿 朱莉
Hey, Julie -
如今你对我说抱歉
♪ Now you say you're sorry... ♪
朱莉?
Julie?
因为你的
♪ For being so ♪
朱莉?
Julie?
不忠
♪ Untrue ♪
她不见了
She's gone.
你可以让我看见你泪流成河
♪ Well, you can cry me a river ♪
泪流成河
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♪ I... ♪
-乔琪 -乔琪?
- Georgie.
- Georgie?
可你刚才在叫朱莉 朋友
Thought you said Julie, pal.
不 是乔琪
No. It's Georgie.
乔琪安娜
Georgiana.
跳舞卢拉 她是我的宝贝
♪ Well, be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby ♪
艺术排练厅
跳舞卢拉 我并不是说也许
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, I don't mean maybe ♪
跳舞卢拉 她是我的宝贝
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby ♪
跳舞卢拉 我并不是说也许
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, I don't mean maybe ♪
跳舞卢拉 她是我的心肝宝贝
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby doll ♪
我的心肝宝贝
♪ My baby doll, my baby doll ♪
她是个穿红蓝色牛仔裤的女孩
♪ Well, she's the gal
In the red blue jeans ♪
青少年中的女王
♪ She's the queen of all the teens ♪
她是我熟悉的女人
♪ She's the woman that I know ♪
她是深爱我的女人
♪ She's the woman that loves me so ♪
跳舞卢拉 她是我的宝贝
♪ Say, be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby ♪
跳舞卢拉 我并不是说也许
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, I don't mean maybe ♪
跳舞卢拉 -她是我的心肝宝贝
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby doll ♪
我的心肝宝贝
♪ My baby doll, my baby doll ♪
让我们摇滚吧
Let's rock!
我们要一个房♥间
We need a room.
排练用
To rehearse in.
2号♥工作室 在二楼 一小时五美金
Studio B, second floor.
Five bucks an hour.
现在她是个拥有节奏感的女人
♪ Well, she's the woman
That's got that beat ♪
她是一个如雀空中飞的女人
♪ She's the woman with the flying feet ♪
她是一个逛膺铺的女人
♪ She's the one
That walks around the store ♪
她能给我更多更多
♪ She's the one that
Gives more, more, more, more ♪
跳舞卢拉 她是我的宝贝
♪ Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby... ♪
好吧 现在咱们开始工作吧 今天有好多事呢 明白吗?
All right, now. Let's get to work.
We've got a lot to do. Understand?
我不会给你添麻烦的 米勒先生
You'll have no trouble
with me, Mr. Miller.
很好
Fine.
你试一下嗓子 我来找找你的音域
You vocalize a while.
I'll find your range.
然后咱们才能编曲定好你的音调 准备好了吗?
Then we can have arrangements
made in your key. Ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-我准备好了 除了- -除了什么?
- I'm ready, except -
- Except what?
除了 -
Except...
对了 发生什么事了 米勒先生?
Well, what happened, Mr. Miller?
-你什么意思? -你今天看来有点不一样
- What do you mean?
- You're so different today.
我们是来这里工作的 洁蕊
We're here to work, Jerri.
这就是我想说的 今天你叫我洁蕊 之前还是乔琪安娜
That's what I mean. Today I'm Jerri,
and before it was Georgiana.
-你们两个人昨天聊了什么? -没什么
- What did you two talk about?
- Nothing.
基本上都在聊他客厅曾经作为停尸房♥
Mostly about the mortuary
he had in his living room.
你们一定还聊了别的 我看见他射击的时候你脸色都变了
You talked about something else too.
I saw your face when he was shooting.
-没什么 洁蕊 现在让我们--叫我乔琪求你了
- Nothing, Jerri. Now, let's -
- Call me Georgie. Please.
我觉得我们是好朋友
I thought we were friends.
我和你在一起很开心 我想你也一样
I had fun with you, and I thought
you were having fun with me too.
她是我的宝贝 我的心肝宝贝
♪ She's my baby doll
My baby doll, my baby doll ♪
除了毛西我在这里没有什么朋友 而且 -他还怕 -
I have no friends here except Mousie,
and he's afraid of...
你也怕他 原来是这么回事
You're afraid of him too.
That's what's the matter.
-为什么?他说了什么? -他什么都没说 我说了
- Why? What did he say?
- He didn't say. I did.
我跟他说我要退出这项计划 你对演艺事业根本没有兴趣
I told him I wanted out of our deal.
You're not interested in show business.
我不想逼你做你不想做的事
I didn't want to be part of making you
anything you didn't want to be.
你这么为我考虑实在是太好了
That was nice of you to think of me.
好吧 不管怎样 也没成功 好了 你准备好了吗?
Whatever it was, it didn't work.
Okay. You ready?
-他很强硬是吗? -噍
- He got tough, didn't he?
- Look.
我不想胖子为了掩埋我又买♥♥一块地毯
I don't want Fats to have to buy
another carpet on account of me.
你就要成为洁蕊·乔丹 女歌♥星 自动点唱机的最爱
You're going to be Jerri Jordan,
girl singer, darling of the jukeboxes,
不管是你想要还是我想要你变成这样
whether you want to be,
or whether I want you to be.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
好吧 我们工作吧 米勒先生
All right. Let's get to work, Mr. Miller.
先试试音阶
Just try the scales.
先来个“哆”
Now try "do."
♪ Do ♪
唱“来”
Try "re."
来
♪ Re ♪
再试试“咪”
Better try "mi."
♪ Mi ♪
你不会唱歌♥
You can't sing.
我知道我不会 你听过唱的这么糟的吗?
I know I can't.
Have you ever heard anything so awful?
从来没有 从来没有
Never. Never.
现在他必须让你走了
Now he'll have to let you go.
而且你也没必要进军娱乐事业了
And you don't have to be in show business.
就是这么清楚明了 洁蕊根本不是唱歌♥的料
That's the straight of it.
Jerri just can't sing.
你明白吗 胖子?她不会唱歌♥
Do you understand, Fats? She can't sing.
她只是没有唱歌♥的嗓子
She just doesn't have a voice.
我糟透了 默多克先生
I stink, Mr. Murdock.
你并不糟
You don't stink.
我就是很糟 我告诉你我糟透了 糟透了 糟透了!
I do so stink.
I'm telling you, I stink, stink, stink!
你并不糟!
You don't stink!
可哪儿的瞄头有点不对
But something smells around here.
她没有唱歌♥的嗓子 哈?
She's got no voice, huh?
好了 她说话的时候我看不出她嗓子有什么毛病
Well, I don't see nothing wrong
with her voice when she talks.
说话洁蕊!
Talk, Jerri!
糟 糟 糟 默多克先生!
Stink, stink, stink, Mr. Murdock!
噍 她嗓子哪里不对?她说的挺好
There. What's wrong with that voice?
She talks good.
听着 米勒 她会成为我想让她成为的那种歌♥手
Listen, Miller. She's gonna be a singer
like I want her to.
她会从我投资的所有的自动唱片机里脱颖而出
She's gonna be coming out
of every jukebox I put a dime in,
我在那上面投了大把的钱!
and I got lots of dimes for putting in!
她说话的嗓子跟她会不会唱歌♥没有任何关系
Her speaking voice has nothing to do
with her singing voice.
我跟你说她不会唱歌♥!
I'm telling you she can't sing!
那就听听
Just listen.
-准备好了吗 洁蕊? -准备好了 米勒先生
- Ready, Jerri?
- I'm ready, Mr. Miller.
等一下
Hold it.
小心飞舞的灯泡碎片
Watch out for flying glass.
-就唱个咪 -好的 米勒先生
- Just sing the "mi."
- Yes, Mr. Miller.
♪ Mi ♪
乔丹小姐!乔丹小姐!乔丹小姐 快点儿!
Miss Jordan! Miss Jordan!
Miss Jordan, hurry!
电影精选列表