在这监牢里我总是如此
♪ In that prison cell, I'd be ♪
想着哪一天我挣脱牢笼
♪ Thinking of the day that I'd get out ♪
可以把你紧紧拥入怀中
♪ And hold you close to me ♪
然而成日里我只能看到
♪ But what is it I always see? ♪
一块石头 两块石头
♪ One rock, two rocks ♪
三块石头 四块石头
♪ Three rocks, four rocks ♪
石头积灰沾满我鞋上
♪ Rock pile dust is on my shoes ♪
我这人天生就注定失败
♪ I'm a guy just born to lose ♪
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ When I hear the sirens blow ♪
我就会如此忧郁
♪ I get those blues ♪
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock
Rock around the rock pile ♪
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock
Rock around the rock pile ♪
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock
Rock around the rock pile ♪
汽笛啸叫让我泪流满面
♪ That siren's got me crying ♪
两块石头 四块石头
♪ Two rocks, four rocks ♪
他们将石头越垒越高
♪ They make more rocks ♪
牢房♥紧锁我囚禁于此
♪ Shut my cell and lock me in ♪
永远都不再放我自♥由♥
♪ Never let me out again ♪
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ When I hear the sirens blow ♪
我就会如此摇滚
♪ I get those rock, rock ♪
石头堆里摇滚 摇滚 摇滚
♪ Rock around the rock pile, rock, rock ♪
石头堆里的摇滚蓝调
♪ Rock around the rock pile blues ♪
我从来不知道唱歌♥能让人这么饿—
I never knew singing
could make you so hungry.
我要带着你的唱片去芝加哥的惠勒娱乐公♥司♥
I'll take your record
to Wheeler Enterprises in Chicago.
我真希望她今天休息 我可以把三明治做得更好吃
I wish it was her day off.
I'd have made much better sandwiches.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是个大家庭啊 七个兄弟
That's a large family. Seven brothers.
我算明白你的精湛厨艺从何而来了
I see how you got
all your cooking experience.
嗯?哦
Hmm? Oh.
我父亲 -拍这张照片的时候他不在
And my father was... away
when that picture was taken.
哦 他也很能吃
Oh, he was a big eater too.
你知道吗 米勒先生
Hmm. You know, Mr. Miller,
这是我第一次没和家里人一起过感恩节
this will be the first Thanksgiving
I haven't been with my family.
我的兄弟们可能吃了
Could my brothers eat!
尤其是他们在开始和女孩约会后
Especially after
they started going with girls.
你知道的 和女孩约会总能让男人很有食欲
You know, going with girls
gives a man an appetite.
这个得看情况
It depends.
我喜欢大家庭
I like a large family.
你不喜欢吗 米勒先生?我希望我能有一个大家族
Don't you, Mr. Miller?
Oh, I hope I have a large fam -
我的意思是 会很有趣
I mean, it's fun.
也许你和我能一起享用感恩大餐 米勒先生
Maybe you and I can have
Thanksgiving dinner together, Mr. Miller.
也许我们可以 乔琪
Maybe we can, Georgie.
晚安 乔琪
Good night, Georgie.
Ooh!
米勒先生
Mr. Miller.
洁蕊!
Jerri!
洁蕊!
Jerri!
洁蕊!
Jerri!
我在 是谁?
Yes? Who is it?
是我 胖子
It's me. Fats.
我正在洗澡
I'm taking a bath.
Ow!
-什么? -热水澡
- What?
- A hot bath.
马上来
Be right there.
记住 你趁我把她弄出去的时候在那个旧房♥间藏好
Now remember. You hide out in the old
hideout room until I get her out of here.
这太卑鄙了 老板 看上去你根本不信任她
Pretty sneaky, boss.
It's like you didn't trust her.
我是不信任她和他在一起
It's like I don't trust her and him.
她真是个好厨师 我都闻到菜香了
She's a good cook,
and I got a feeling something's cooking.
Hey.
毛西 记得以前的日子吗?
Mousie, remember the old days
我们用这地方印假♥钞♥ 哈?
when we used to use this here place
for printing up money, huh?
在过去没税收的日子里 钱是有意义的
Money meant something
in the old days before taxes.
对不起 默多克先生 我淋浴开着完全没听到
I'm sorry, Mr. Murdock. I couldn't hear
anything with the shower running.
没关系 感恩节快乐
It's all right. Happy Thanksgiving.
嘿 你好香啊
Hey. You smell good.
谢谢 默多克先生
Thanks, Mr. Murdock.
我要请你吃火鸡及各色大餐 你觉得怎么样?
I'm buying you a turkey dinner
with all the trimmings. You like that?
我 -我很乐意
I'd - I'd love it.
去穿的暖和点 我刚把上衣给脱了 去吧 亲爱的
Get dressed up warm.
I got the top down. Go on, honey.
-马上来 -好的
- Be right back.
- All right.
你窃听她的电♥话♥听清楚他来电♥话♥说什么
You bug her telephone
and listen in if he calls.
现在谨记安静!
Now remember. Quiet!
-喂? -是洁蕊·乔丹小姐吗?
- Hello?
- Miss Jerri Jordan?
-是的 -芝加哥长途 请说吧 先生
- Yes.
- Chicago calling. Go ahead, sir.
喂?
Hello?
乔琪 你好吗?
Georgie, how are you?
现在挺好
Fine now.
我刚才还想你今天会回来能赶上过感恩节
I thought you'd be back by now,
in time for Thanksgiving.
我还没见到惠勒
I didn't see Wheeler yet.
全美绝大多数自动唱片机都由他来管理
He's the guy who controls
most of the jukeboxes in the country.
他出城了 我明天去见他
He's been out of town.
I'll see him tomorrow.
哦 我很想你 米勒先生
Oh, I miss you, Mr. Miller.
都一周没见了
It's been over a week.
我也想你 乔琪
I miss you too, Georgie.
-今天做什么了? -默多克先生带我去吃了大餐
- What did you do today?
- Mr. Murdock took me to dinner.
胖子怎么样?
How is Fats?
挺好的 除了他急切地盼望听到新唱片
The same. Except he's dying
to hear the new record.
他会听到的
He'll hear it.
如果我幸运的话 他会在所有自动唱片机中听个够本
If I'm lucky,
he'll hear it over all those jukeboxes
他可是往里面投了大笔的钱啊
he has all those dimes to put in.
我真希望你在这里
I wish you were here.
我也是 乔琪
I do too, Georgie.
我明天见完那人就飞回来
I'll fly back tomorrow
after I see the man.
-晚安 乔琪 -晚安 米勒先生
- Good night, Georgie.
- Good night, Mr. Miller.
毛西!
Mousie!
-是的老板 -过来!
- Yeah, boss?
- Come here!
-怎么样?你进行的怎么样? -我什么怎么样?
- Well? How'd you make out?
- How did I make out?
你觉得呢?我♥干♥这个都多少年了?
What do you think?
How many years I been doing this?
好吧 发生了什么事?米勒打电♥话♥了吗?
Well, what happened? Did Miller call?
是啊 他打电♥话♥了 从芝加哥打来的
Yeah, he called. From Chicago.
-他们说了说悄悄话 -“悄悄话”
- They had a nice little talk.
- "Nice little talk."
我就知道
I'll bet!
录音带放出来!
Set up the tape!
-喂? -是洁蕊·乔丹小姐吗?
- Hello?
- Miss Jerri Jordan?
-是的 -芝加哥长途 请说吧先生
- Yes.
- Chicago calling. Go ahead, sir.
喂? -你好吗?
- Hello?
- How are you?
挺好 我刚才还想你今天会回来
Fine. I thought you'd be back by now.
我还没见到惠勒
I didn't see Wheeler yet.
全美绝大多数自动唱片机都由他来管理
He's the guy who controls
most of the jukeboxes in the country.
他出城了 我明天去见他
He's been out of town.
I'll see him tomorrow.
电影精选列表