你得明白 你不能随便带个姑娘来就能打造成明星
You know, you just can't take any girl
and make her a star.
你之前就是这么干的 我可以说出半打
You've done it before.
I can name half a dozen -
不是我 胖子 那些女孩都有才华
Not me, Fats. The girls had talent.
其实是大众使她们摇身一变为明星
The public made them stars.
像你这样的家伙我以前见的太多了
I've met guys like you before.
他们为某个女孩倾倒 就盲目认为她一定有特别之处
They fall for some dame.
They think she's got something special.
然而通常情况下 这女孩并没有才能
But usually, she's got nothing.
胖子 为了你能帮我还债 我当然可以对你撒谎
I could lie to you, Fats,
let you take me off the hook,
带上你的一万美金 和你的女孩走走过场就行了
take your ten grand,
go through the motions with your girl.
我做不来
I can't do it.
你叫我这个是诚实还是什么脏词 反正我做不来
Call it integrity or some other
dirty word, but I can't do it.
这女孩只要看我一眼就知道我根本对培养她毫无兴趣
The girl would take one look at me and
know I wasn't interested in handling her.
所以即使你不介意 我也不想让她难堪胖子
So if you don't mind,
I don't wanna embarrass her, Fats.
我还是趁她出现前先走为妙
I'll beat it before she shows.
米勒先生 这是洁蕊·乔丹小姐
Mr. Miller, Miss Jerri Jordan.
在艺名是我起的 在聚光灯下会吸引人
I made up the Jerri Jordan myself.
It'll look good in lights.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
非常喜欢
Very much.
小汤米 我就把她交到你手上了 当然只是打个比方
Tommy boy, I'm putting her in your hands,
figuratively speaking.
你得在六周内把她变成一个明星
You got six weeks to have her a star.
你知道吗 第一件事 -六周?
You know, the first thing - Six weeks?
哦 悠着点 胖子 这需要时间
Oh, easy, Fats. It takes time.
-罗马不是一天建成的 -她不是罗马
- Rome wasn't built in a day.
- She ain't Rome.
我们现在就是要锦上添花
What we're talking about is already built.
-不是吗? -没商量
- Right?
- No argument.
你的眼睛 闪耀起来
♪ Your eyes, they shine ♪
就像星星 那样明亮
♪ Like stars, so bright ♪
亮过天堂之上
♪ Brighter than the heavens above ♪
有人想要得到星星
♪ Some folks may want the stars ♪
可星星常常忧郁
♪ But stars are always blue ♪
亲爱的 让他们拥有星星
♪ But, darling, let them have the stars ♪
让我回到你身边
♪ Just take me back to you ♪
今晚你让我
♪ You made me what ♪
觉得
♪ I am tonight ♪
你就是我的
♪ You're my idea ♪
爱情观
♪ Of love ♪
滚开 赖账鬼
Beat it, deadbeat.
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
来一瓶
Bottle of Scotch.
请告诉我 美人儿 为什么你要离开我
♪ Well, tell me, pretty baby
Why you're leaving me... ♪
Huh. Hey.
你怎么了 挖到金矿了
What did you do, find uranium somewhere?
是啊 就在罗马 尼基小子
Yep. In Rome, Nicky boy.
在罗马
In Rome.
雪茄?香烟?
Cigars? Cigarettes?
嗯 雪茄?香烟?
Hmm. Cigars? Cigarettes?
行啊
Why not?
因为我再也不会哭了
♪ 'Cause I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
对我再也不会哭了
♪ No, I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
我们明天来抽这些烟亲爱的
We'll smoke 'em tomorrow, honey.
可是今天晚上
But tonight,
他们在演奏咱们的歌♥
they're playing our song.
我要给自己找个漂亮情人
♪ I'm gonna find me a pretty mama ♪
她能对我体贴入微
♪ One that's gonna treat me right ♪
我要给自己找个漂亮情人
♪ I'm gonna find me a pretty mama ♪
不会随便大惊小怪
♪ One that won't fuss and fight ♪
因为我再也不会哭了
♪ 'Cause I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
对 我再也不会哭了
♪ No, I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
好吧你和你的男伴
♪ Well, you take you and your fella ♪
轻易就勾搭上
♪ And make just like a breeze ♪
你和你的男伴
♪ Yeah, you take you and your fella ♪
回你们的东部吧
♪ And head back toward the east ♪
因为我再也不会哭了
♪ 'Cause I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
对我再也不会哭了
♪ No, I ain't gonna cry no more ♪
♪ Oh ♪
来份晨报吧
Get your morning papers!
来份晨报吧
Get your morning papers!
来份晨报吗女士
Get your morning paper, ma'am?
不 谢谢你 宝贝 你能告诉我哪儿是341号♥吗
No, thanks, sonny.
Can you tell me where I can find 341?
341号♥ 第二个褐色房♥子就是
341? Second brownstone, ma'am.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, sonny.
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
她甫一靠近 男人便神魂颠倒
♪ If she walks by
The menfolks get engrossed ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
她施一媚眼 面包片立马熟透
♪ If she winks an eye
The bread slice turn to toast ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
是的 她拥有那么多女神之最
♪ If she got a lot
Of what they call the most ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
她令人着迷 天生就让人快乐
♪ The girl can't help it
She was born to please ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
她完美身线 让人想紧紧拥抱
♪ And if she's got
A figure made to squeeze ♪
她令人着迷 这女孩令人着迷
♪ She can't help it
The girl can't help it ♪
请你千万要小心注意 这女孩令人着迷
♪ Won't you kindly be aware
The girl can't help it ♪
她令人着迷
♪ The girl can't help it ♪
早上好 米勒先生
Good morning, Mr. Miller.
-你在这里干什么 -怎么了 你什么意思
- What are you doing in here?
- Why, what do you mean?
你想让胖子的新闻片里还收录我的葬礼吗
You want my funeral included
in Fats's newsreels?
-回去吧 -默多克先生让我来的
- On your way.
- But Mr. Murdock sent me over.
-他让你来? -这样你就可以开始打造我了
- He sent you?
- So you can start working on me.
亲爱的 这里没地方开始啊
Honey, this is no place to start.
哦 我以前老待在男人的卧室里
Oh, I've been in men's bedrooms before.
我是和父亲以及七个兄弟一起长大的
I grew up
with seven brothers and a father.
再说你 已经整好一半衣冠了
Besides, you're half-dressed already.
别进来! -我想你需要这个
- Don't come in here!
- I think you need this.
-这里面是什么? -能让你感觉好点儿的东西
- What's in it?
- Oh, it'll make you feel better.
你确定吗? -我给父亲做过这东西
- Are you sure?
- I made them for my father.
他为了忘记我母亲老是喝很多酒
He drank a lot trying to forget my mother.
-哦 你母亲的事我很遗憾 我 -遗憾?
- Oh, I'm sorry about your mother. I -
- Sorry?
-是的 我不知道你母亲 -哦她还健在
- Yes, I didn't know your mother. I -
- Oh, she isn't.
所以我父亲才会喝那么多酒
That's why my father drank.
你现在觉得怎么样 米勒先生
How do you feel now, Mr. Miller?
好多了 这配方包装上市
Fine. Bottle that recipe.
你一定会发笔大财
You'll make a fortune.
嘿 你没必要做这些整理房♥间做饭的活
Hey, you oughtn't to be doing this -
cleaning my bedroom, cooking.
我爱做家务
I'm domestic.
希望你喜欢吃蛋酥
I hope you like egg soufflé.
-蛋酥? -嗯哼
- Soufflé?
- Mm-hmm.
确实不太像早餐 不过还是鸡蛋
It's not exactly a breakfast dish,
but it's eggs.
Oh...
我估计你想来点浓咖啡
I figured you for strong coffee.
估计的不错
电影精选列表