I like music.
怎么能想像我会娶一个有副糟糕透顶嗓音的美女?
How do you suppose it'd be, married to
a dame with a stinking voice like that?
有多少自动唱片机被默多克先生换掉了?
How many jukeboxes did Mr. Murdock remove?
哦 纽约的绝大多数
Oh, most of them around New York.
现在他正在侵袭波士顿 费城 巴尔的摩
And now he's making inroads
into Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore.
-匹兹堡阿尔图纳 -已经够远了
- Pittsburgh, Altoona.
- And that's far enough.
你跟进咱们的法务程序 我来亲自料理侵袭的事
You proceed with our legal case.
I'll take care of the inroads.
我知道今天晚上可以在哪儿我到默多克先生
I believe I know where
I can find Mr. Murdock tonight.
身心疲惫无心玩乐
♪ I'm so tired, got no time to play ♪
摇滚庆典-嘉宾有洁蕊·乔丹 胖子多米诺 派特斯乐队
周三到了
♪ Here come Wednesday ♪
我要做回自己
♪ I'm beat to my socks ♪
女朋友的电♥话♥来了 正好告诉她想要出去放松
♪ My gal calls
Got to tell her that I'm out ♪
因为周四也是努力工作的一天
♪ 'Cause Thursday is a hardworkin' day ♪
周五发薪水了
♪ And Friday I get my pay ♪
周六一早
♪ Saturday morning ♪
哦 周六一早
♪ Oh, Saturday morning ♪
我的疲惫完全消散
♪ All my tiredness has gone away ♪
带上钱
♪ Got my money ♪
见我的宝贝
♪ And my honey ♪
我要尽情欢乐
♪ And I'm out on the stand to play ♪
周日早上头昏脑胀
♪ Sunday morning, my head is bad ♪
但为了享乐 这是值得的。
♪ But it's worth it
For the times that I've had ♪
可我需要休息
♪ But I've got to get my rest ♪
因为周一又会是一团糟
♪ 'Cause Monday is a mess ♪
周六一早
♪ Saturday morning ♪
哦 我的周六一早
♪ Oh, Saturday morning ♪
我的疲惫完全消散
♪ All my tiredness has gone away ♪
带上钱
♪ Got my money ♪
见我的宝贝
♪ And my honey ♪
我要尽情欢乐
♪ And I'm out on the stand to play ♪
周日早上头昏脑胀
♪ Sunday morning, my head is bad ♪
但为了享乐 这是值得的。
♪ But it's worth it
For the times that I've had ♪
可我需要休息
♪ But I've got to get my rest ♪
因为周一又会是一团糟
♪ 'Cause Monday is a mess ♪
你东西都带齐了吗老板?结婚戒指 证书 机票?
You got everything, boss?
Wedding ring, license, tickets?
是的 我都带了
Yeah. I got everything.
是吗 老板?
Have you, boss?
老板 你为什么不把你的蜜月机票送给米勒?
Why don't you give your honeymoon tickets
to Miller, boss?
你想知道一个秘密吗?
You want to know somethin'?
那录音带的事我故意给办砸了
I loused you up with that tape recorder.
-你什么? -是的
- You what?
- Yep.
你说实话 毛西
Honest, Mousie.
是吗?是吗?
Did you? Did you?
现在可别骗我
Don't kid me now.
他们是甜言蜜语了 老板 跟你想的一样
They soft-talked, boss,
just like you figured.
我想的没错 对吗?他们俩情投意合 不是吗
I figured right, huh?
They go for each other, don't they?
哦 感动天地 老板 绝对是真情实感
Oh, in a big way, boss.
It's the real thing.
接下来上场的是 派特斯乐队带来的大热之作
And now in person,
the Platters with their big hit,
“你永远不会知道”
"You'll Never Never Know."
-是谁? -汤姆·米勒 前经纪人
- Who is it?
- Tom Miller, former agent.
请进
Come in.
就是来和你告个别
Just came to say goodbye.
我想我应该带个结婚礼物来
I guess I should have brought
a wedding present.
你带了
You did.
这可不是一个新娘该有的行为
That's no way for a bride to act.
我想新娘都会这么做
I thought brides acted that way.
只会跟新郎这样
Only with the groom.
你永远不会知道 -你永远也不会知道我的关爱
- ♪ You'll Never know ♪
- ♪ You'll Never, Never know I care ♪
你永远不会知道我心中燃起的烈火
♪ You'll Never know the torch I bear ♪
你永远不会知道
♪ You'll Never know it ♪
因为我不会表现给你看
♪ For I won't show it ♪
哦 你永远不会知道
♪ Oh, no, you'll Never, Never know ♪
-你永远不会知道 -你永远不会看见我哭泣
- ♪ You'll Never know ♪
- ♪ You'll Never, Never see me cry ♪
即使你朝我瞥了一眼
♪ Not even when you're glancing by ♪
在我们交谈之时
♪ For I won't weaken ♪
我也不会示弱
♪ When we're speaking ♪
哦 不 你永远不会知道
♪ Oh, no, you'll Never, Never know ♪
-你永远不会知道 -不 我清楚我不会坦白我的心声
- ♪ You'll Never know ♪
- ♪ No, no, I know I won't re veal ♪
向你流露我真实的情愫
♪ The way I really, truly feel ♪
可若你怀疑
♪ But if you guess it ♪
我会向你坦白
♪ I'll confess it ♪
哦 亲爱的 我该准备好向你袒露心扉
♪ Oh, darling, now's the time to glow ♪
否则你永远也不会明白
♪ Or else you'll Never, Never know ♪
你只了解过去的我
♪ You'll know the used to me... ♪
抱歉我无法久留 我得去赶火车
Sorry I can't stay,
but I have a train on tap.
愿你一切都好 乔琪
All the best, Georgie.
无法忍♥受再次听到我唱歌♥ 对吗?
Can't stand to hear me sing again, huh?
你知道不是为了这个
You know it isn't that.
-你永远不会知道 -不 我清楚我不会坦白我的心声
- ♪ You'll Never know ♪
- ♪ No, no, I know I won't re veal ♪
向你流露我真实的情愫
♪ The way I really, truly feel ♪
可若你怀疑
♪ But if you guess it ♪
我会向你坦白
♪ I'll confess it ♪
哦 亲爱的 我该准备好向你袒露心扉
♪ Oh, darling, now's the time to glow ♪
否则你永远也不会明白
♪ Or else you'll Never ♪
不 你永远不会
♪ No, no, you'll Never ♪
哦 不 你永远不会
♪ Oh, no, you'll Never ♪
知道
♪ Ever know ♪
你永远不会知道
♪ You'll Never know ♪
现在请出雷·安东尼及他的乐队
Now here's Ray Anthony, his orchestra,
为我们带来热门作品“石头堆里的摇滚”
and the big hit record,
"Rock Around the Rock Pile."
谢谢
Thank you.
现在她来了 那个让我们变成金唱片的女孩
And now, here she is, the girl
who turned our record into pure gold,
洁蕊·乔丹小姐
Miss Jerri Jordan!
你要上台了
You're on.
这首歌♥献给你 汤姆
This one's for you, Tom.
如果你们不介意的话 我想改一下今晚表演的曲目
If you don't mind, I'd like to make
a change in the program tonight.
今天到场的一些女孩可能能明白
Some of you girls out there
may know how it feels
失去你最爱的那种滋味
to lose somebody you're crazy about.
每当你吻我的时候
♪ Every time you kiss me ♪
我内心无比温暖
♪ I get warm inside ♪
当你拥抱我的时候
♪ Every time you hold me ♪
我内心波涛万丈
♪ There's a storm inside ♪
每当你靠近我时
♪ Every time you're near ♪
我与心中火焰抗争
♪ I fight the fire in me ♪
你激发了我
♪ You inspire in me ♪
内心的渴望
♪ Such desire in me ♪
就像我双脚站起
♪ Just when I get both feet ♪
踏在地面的实感
♪ On the ground again ♪
你的出现让我
♪ You appear and send me ♪
再次飞向天空
♪ Skyward bound again ♪
每次都是这样
♪ Every time it happens ♪
感觉如此美妙
♪ Is, oh, so sublime ♪
是的 每次都是这样
♪ Yes, every time it happens ♪
每次都会
♪ And it happens ♪
发生
♪ Every time ♪
发生
♪ Every time ♪
发生
♪ Every time ♪
电影精选列表