嘿 米勒 我有话和你说
Hey, Miller. I gotta talk to you.
先让我说 胖子
First, I talk to you, Fats.
第一 我刚吻了你的未婚妻
Number one,
I just kissed your future wife.
第二 我疯狂地爱着她
Number two, I'm in love with her.
第三 来打我吧
Number three, go ahead and hit me.
第四 你必须好好对她 否则我会
Number four, you treat her right or I'll -
汤米小子!
Tommy boy!
-我来当你的伴郎! -你当不了伴郎了 胖子
- I'll be your best man!
- You're through being best man, Fats.
我的车在等你 默多克先生
My car awaits, Mr. Murdock.
胖子!进去 快点!
Fats! Inside, quick!
-我要杀了他!我要杀了他! -进去!
- I'll kill him! I'll kill him!
- Inside!
上台 胖子!你在那里会很安全
Onstage, Fats! You'll be safe there!
嘿!我在那里怎么会安全?
Hey! How am I gonna be safe out there?
把你的帽子和外套给我 好吗?
Give me your hat and coat, huh?
给你 他可不会当着一千个目击证人面前杀了你
Here. He won't take a chance bumping
you off in front of a thousand witnesses.
把上衣穿好 你这个大胖子
Get your coat on, you big ham.
你们今晚到这儿的一个原因是
One of the reasons you came here tonight
想听到洁蕊·乔丹和雷·安东尼表演他们的热门歌♥曲
was to hear Miss Jerri Jordan
and Ray Anthony do their hit record.
对吗?
Is that right?
现在你们不会失望了
And now,
so that you won't be disappointed,
这是马蒂“胖子”默多克
here is Marty "Fats" Murdock
亲身献唱自创的作品“石头堆里的摇滚”!
singing his own composition,
"Rock Around the Rock Pile"!
来吧 你终于站在聚光灯下了
Go on. You're finally in the spotlight.
来吧 热烈掌声欢迎胖子!
Come on! A big hand for Fats!
别害怕 我马上报♥警♥
Don't be afraid. I'm calling the cops.
谢谢
Thank you.
一块石头 两块石头
♪ One rock, two rocks ♪
三块石头 四块石头
♪ Three rocks, four rocks ♪
石头积灰沾满我鞋上
♪ Rock pile dust is on my shoes ♪
我这人天生就注定失败
♪ I'm a guy just born to lose ♪
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ When I hear the sirens blow ♪
喔呜
Ooh!
我就会如此忧郁
♪ I get those blues ♪
大的石头 小的石头
♪ Big rocks, small rocks ♪
短的石头 长的石头
♪ Short rocks, tall rocks ♪
石头积灰沾满我鞋上
♪ Rock pile dust, get off my shoes ♪
我一定只会有坏消息
♪ Must my news be all bad news? ♪
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ When I hear the sirens blow ♪
喔鸣
Ooh! Ooh!
我就会如此忧郁
♪ I get those blues ♪
好了 长腿 消音器上好了
Okay, Legs, the silencer's on.
等到他停止蹦达就动手
Wait till he stops bouncing around.
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock, rock around the rock pile ♪
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock, rock around the rock pile ♪
摇滚 摇滚 石头堆里摇滚
♪ Rock, rock, rock around the rock pile ♪
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ That siren's got me cryin' ♪
两块石头 四块石头
♪ Two rocks, four rocks ♪
他们将石头越垒越高
♪ They make more rocks ♪
别开枪
Don't shoot.
房♥紧锁我囚禁于此
♪ Shut my cell and lock me in ♪
我们得签下他 这是个人才 你这个蠢货
We'll sign him.
That's talent up there, you jerk.
当我听到狱中汽笛啸叫
♪ When I hear the sirens blow ♪
什么时候他也开始表演了?
Since when did he start performing?
喔呜
Ooh!
你什么时候会的?
Since when did you start?
我一直都会唱歌♥
I always could sing.
我是想如果我唱的很烂就能不欠他人情了
I thought if I was real awful,
I'd get out of owing him.
哦 亲爱的
Uh, darling?
亲爱的 哦 我最亲爱的
♪ Darlin', oh, my darlin' ♪
在这监牢里我总是如此
♪ In that prison cell I'd be ♪
想着哪一天我挣脱牢笼
♪ Thinkin' of the day that I'd get out ♪
可以把你紧紧拥入怀中
♪ And hold ya close to me ♪
然而成日里我只能看到
♪ But what is it I always see? ♪
一块石头 两块石头
♪ One rock, two rocks ♪
三块石头 四块石头
♪ Three rocks, four rocks ♪
石头积灰沾满我鞋上
♪ Rock pile dust is on my shoes ♪
好了 故事就到此为止 女士们 先生们
Well, that's the story,
ladies and gentlemen.
这个故事讲述音乐和
A story about music and...
爱情
love.
是个关于音乐和爱情的故事
A story about music and love.
还有婚姻
And marriage.
和保姆
And babysitters.
-给我们唱一个 胖子叔叔 -唱一个 胖子叔叔
- Sing for us, Uncle Fats.
- Sing, Uncle Fats.
哦 我不知道
Oh... I don't know.
问我经纪人
Ask my agent.
让他们买♥♥你的唱片吧
Let them buy your records.
再见 各位
So long, everybody.
别听他的 朋友们
Don't listen to him, folks.
你走的时候我会在大厅那里等你
I'll see you outside in the lobby
when you leave.
你想听什么我就唱什么
I'll sing anything you want.
我可是一流的歌♥手
I'm a jim-dandy singer.
这女孩令人着迷
♪ The girl can't help it ♪
当她听到汽笛啸叫
♪ When she hears the sirens blow ♪
这女孩会情不自禁
♪ The girl can't help it ♪
电影精选列表