传播福音 散布福音
♪ Spread the word, spread the gospel ♪
说出真理
♪ Speak the truth ♪
会被听到
♪ It will be heard ♪
荣耀归于你 哈利路亚
♪ Glory be and hallelujah ♪
散布福音
♪ Spread the gospel ♪
传播福音
♪ Spread the word ♪
噍噍咱们的策略结果如何?
See how the strategy pans out?
第一轮结束后 已经有四个老板垂涎于你了
The first time out, and already
four owners are drooling over you.
哦 现在不行 洁蕊 老板都不在前台
Oh, not now, Jerri.
The owner isn't at the desk.
这个我来搞定
This one's on me.
我以前都没注意
I never noticed before,
可是 你知道吗 化妆间全都安排的离桌子那么远
but, you know,
they put them too far from the table.
不会再这么走了 我向你保证
No more walking. I promise you.
晚安 洁蕊
Good night, Jerri.
-晚安 米勒先生 -明天见
- Good night, Mr. Miller.
- See you tomorrow.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哦 米勒先生?
Oh, Mr. Miller?
-嗯? -你为什么喝这么多?
- Hmm?
- Why do you drink so much?
我想只是习惯而已
Just a habit, I suppose.
-为了女人吗? -女人?
- A girl habit?
- Girl?
不 我都没有女人
No. I haven't got a girl.
米勒先生?
Mr. Miller?
如果是为了朱莉·伦敦
If it was Julie London,
她并不值得你这样
she wasn't very bright.
如今
♪ Now ♪
朱莉·伦敦本人客串经典名曲“沮流成河 Cry Me A River”
你说你孤单万分
♪ You say you're lonely ♪
你彻夜哭泣
♪ You cry the whole night through ♪
你可以让我看见你泪流成河
♪ Well, you can cry me a river ♪
泪流成河
♪ Cry me a river ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
如今
♪ Now ♪
你对我说抱歉
♪ You say you're sorry ♪
因为你的不忠
♪ For being so untrue ♪
你可以让我看见你泪流成河
♪ Well, you can cry me a river ♪
泪流成河
♪ Cry me a river ♪
我曾为你
♪ I cried a river ♪
泪流成河
♪ Over you ♪
你让我
♪ You drove me ♪
几近癫狂
♪ Nearly drove me out of my head ♪
而你却
♪ While you ♪
从未掉下一滴眼泪
♪ Never shed a tear ♪
你曾说过的字字句句
♪ Remember, I remember ♪
都铭记于我心
♪ All that you said ♪
你曾说爱情平淡无奇
♪ Told me love was too plebeian ♪
你曾说与我分道扬镳
♪ Told me you were through with me ♪
而今你却
♪ And now ♪
说你爱我
♪ You say you love me ♪
那就来证明你的话吧
♪ Well, just to prove you do ♪
来吧 让我看见你泪流成河
♪ Come on and cry me a river ♪
泪流成河
♪ Cry me a river ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
我曾为你泪流成河
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
他九点二十五到她家接她
He picked her up at her place, 9:25.
打车去了“嗨 -礼帽”“晚间剧场”“丛林屋”“无名树”“日出俱乐部”
Cab to the Hi-Hat, Late Place,
Jungle Room, Tree Anon, Sunrise Club.
打车回家 二点四十在门前与她告别
Cab back.
Left her at the front door, 2:40.
俱乐部巡游?我不明白 也不喜欢
Pub-crawling, huh?
I don't get it, and I don't like it.
给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他明天到长岛来见我
Call him up. Tell him to come out
to Long Island tomorrow.
别管他 你最好打电♥话♥给洁蕊
Never mind him. You'd better call Jerri.
-洁蕊?为什么? -有点不对劲
- Jerri? Why?
- Something's wrong.
每到一个地方 首先
Every place, first thing,
都是去化妆间
off to the powder room.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
你什么意思 她做什么的?
What do you mean, what does she do?
听着 罗杰 她是歌♥手 那就是她的工作
Listen, Roger, she sings.
That's what she does.
她有一对非常强劲的肺部
She's got a great pair of lungs.
过来聊吧 我们好好谈谈
Come up with a deal,
and we'll have a talk.
请进
Come in.
米勒先生 噍 厄尔·威尔森和路易丝·索伯尔的专栏里都有你
Mr. Miller, look!
You're in Earl Wilson and Louis Sobol.
成功了 哈?
Made it, huh?
“在无名树汤姆·米勒带来了一个新发现
"At the Tree Anon,
Tom Miller pubbed it with a new find.
她的名字是个谜 可是其他却有迹可循”
Her name's a secret,
but the rest of her isn't."
我昨天见过她了 她可真棒
I saw her yesterday. She's something.
她就是个女孩 巴里 只是个女孩
She's a girl, Barry. Just a girl.
如果她那样才是女孩 我都不知道我姐姐是什么了
If she's a girl,
then I don't know what my sister is.
-你准备好了吗? -我准备好了!
- You ready up there?
- I'm ready!
哦 嗨 你好吗 宝贝?
Oh, hi. How are you, sonny?
“宝贝”
"Sonny."
这可是会导致未成年人犯罪的
That's what makes juvenile delinquents.
-把报纸放下吧 巴里 -谢谢
- Leave the papers here, Barry.
- Thank you.
米勒先生 请听我说 也签下我吧
Listen, Mr. Miller.
Take me on for a client.
我一定能让她印象深刻 我会唱歌♥
That would impress her. I can sing.
-我认真的 米勒先生 -对不起 巴里
- Honest, Mr. Miller.
- Sorry, Barry.
我已经忙不过来了
I got my hands full.
可真是个好答复啊
There's gotta be an answer to that.
他在这里也有房♥产?
He has a place out here too?
那地方以前是作为赌场在用
The place used to be the gambling casino.
他喜欢那儿是因为充满回忆
He likes it there because of the memories.
是祖宅 对吗?
The old ancestral home, huh?
哦 不 默多克先生不是那里出生的
Oh, no. Mr. Murdock wasn't born there.
而是他大多数好朋友都在那儿被杀
But most of his best friends
were killed there.
你知道的 警♥察♥曾经突袭查抄那些事
Ah, you know, the police
used to raid it and everything.
哦 别担心 默多克先生把地毯都换了
Oh, don't worry.
Mr. Murdock put new carpets in all over.
好了!
Well!
这儿野餐怎么样?
How's this for a picnic?
-野餐?-给你一个惊喜 我做了午餐
- Picnic?
- It's a surprise. I'll get the lunch.
胖子不会惊喜吗?他在等我们
Won't Fats be surprised?
He's expecting us.
我提前了一个小时接你 还有不少时间
I picked you up an hour early.
We have lots of time.
你拿篮子 我去脱衣服
You get the basket. I'll undress.
脱衣服?额 洁蕊 现在吗 等一下
Undress? Uh, Jerri, now, wait a minute.
里面还有毯子
There are blankets in here too.
-毯子? -坐着啊
- Blankets?
- To sit on.
来吧 带上午餐
Come on. Bring the lunch.
如果我还有力气的话
If I have the strength.
因此 我妈妈会说“对默多克先生友善一些“乔琪安娜”
So, my mother would say,
"Be nice to Mr. Murdock, Georgiana."
我爸爸也会说让我对他好一点
And my father would say,
"Be nice to Mr. Murdock, Georgiana."
于是我对默多克先生很好
So I'm nice to Mr. Murdock.
乔琪安娜
Georgiana.
我喜欢这名字
I like that.
现在我叫洁蕊 你觉得一个男孩的名字适合我吗?
Now I'm a Jerri.
You think a boy's name fits me?
-不太适合 -我当然也觉得不适合
- Hardly.
- I sure don't think it does.
你喜欢我做的炸鸡吗?
电影精选列表