巴西可可拉达虫已经在亚马逊雨林中生存了上百万年
不幸的是 土地开♥发♥商对雨林的破坏威胁着
这个尚未被发现的物种的生存
但这些生物并不是普通的花♥园♥昆虫:
它们体型巨大 并且脾气暴躁
雨林
终结者
看到迪克跑了
See Dee kran.
珍看到迪克跑了
Djenn wotch Dee kran.
迪克跑了
Dee kran.
看到迪克跑了
See Dee kran.
珍看到迪克跑了
Djenn wotch Dee kran.
迪克跑了
Dee kran.
看到迪克跑了
See Dee kran.
珍看到迪克跑了
Djenn wotch Dee kran.
继续 看到迪克跑了
Again. See Dick run.
珍看到迪克跑了
Jane watches Dick run.
看到迪克跑了
See Dee kran.
珍看到迪克跑了
Djenn wotch Dee kran.
非常好
That's very good.
好的 嗯 我们继续
Okay, um,let's continue.
点点吠叫
Spot barks.
坐下 点点 莎莉说
"Down, Spot," says Sally.
点点吠叫
Spot barks.
坐下 点点
Down, Spot.
国家银行
好了 各位
Okay, gang.
我们休息吃午饭吧
Let's break for lunch.
上帝 我想死辣肠披萨了
God, I'd die for a pepperoni pizza.
半年以后
In six months
估计你在这里就能买♥♥到了 -呵
you'll probably be able to buy one here. - Huh!
这些混♥蛋♥
Those jerks.
地球上最大的森林现在要变成养牛场了
The largest forest in the world reduced to a cow pasture.
告诉他们别害怕 这是拖拉机
Tell them not to be afraid. It's only a tractor.
大积木 卡哇 拿好
Dageem kawa naho.
官大那 马哈 欧开姆嗒 扣扣拉大
Gwandana maha. Okim da cocorada!
他说了什么 他到底在说什么
What did he say? Well, what did he say?
他好像说什么巨大的昆虫袭击
I think he said that giant bugs are attacking.
他认真的吗
Is he serious?
老天 它朝我们来了
Oh, my god!It's coming for us!
迪克和珍妮 莎莉和约翰尼
这里是我们的街道 这是我们的房♥子
好的 伙计 递给你姐姐
Okay, bud,pass that to your sister.
大家都拿稳了吗
Everyone have a balanced load?
很好
Okay.
坐下 点点
Down, spot.
不要 奥拉夫
No! Olaf!
抱歉 新邻居
Sorry, new neighbor.
他平时很乖很听话
He's usually a sweet, little pup.
没关系
No harm done.
迪克·艾伯盖特
Dick Applegate.
格雷格·萨姆森
Greg Samson.
我家就在路对面那个独栋
I'm in the single family ranch house across the way.
嗯 你们从哪里来的
Umm, where you folks from?
南边
The South.
嗯 这是我的太太 珍
Umm, this is my wife, Jane.
我的孩子 莎莉和约翰尼
My kids, Sally and Johnny.
快来 认识一下我们的邻居 萨姆森先生
Guys, meet our neighbor, Mr. Samson.
很高兴见到你 萨姆森先生
It's nice to meet you, Mr. Samson.
奥拉夫 你屁♥股♥上有虫子吗
Olaf, you got a bug up your butt?
抱歉女士
Sorry, ma'am.
看来有人很爱吃甜食啊
Somebody's got a sweet tooth.
青少年 你懂得
You know teenagers.
哦 对 我家也有一个
Oh, yep. Got one of my own.
我还是赶紧带它回家吧 不然它可能要吃掉你的孩子了
Well, I better get my pooch home, before he eats one of your kids.
很高兴见到你 格雷格
Great meeting you, Greg.
这个生物看起来无害
Creature seems harmless.
对 但那只狗是个问题
Yes...but the dog could be a problem.
犬科动物每天都在失踪
Canines disappear every day,
没有人会注意到的
and no one seems to notice.
美国人口普查局统计数据
仅授权用户使用
请输入密♥码♥
剑鱼
Swordfish.
请输入密♥码♥
多数家庭主妇更喜欢 汰渍
Most housewives prefer... Tide.
你把我的女儿变成了一个罪犯
You make my daughter outto be a criminal
你就等着吊销执照吧 -医生只不过在做本职工作
and I’ll see you lose your license. - The doctor's only doing his job.
难道他的工作就是毁掉年轻女孩吗
Since when does his job include ruining a young girl's life?
通行许可 允许访问
哈
Ah.
传输速率 ✓ 奇偶校验 ✓
输入
姓名:
出生日期:
住址:
输入
姓名:艾伯盖特·理查德 P.
出生日期:1945.03.30
住址:俄亥俄州 中♥央♥镇 史蒂文斯区217号♥
我们正式成为一家人了 人口普查局的记录现在将艾伯盖特一家
We're official! Census bureau records now list the Applegates
列为典型的美国家庭 完美符合所有统计标准
as an average American family, hitting every statistical norm right on the nose.
清楚了吗 好的 现在开始演练
Understood? Good. Now, drill!
艾伯盖特 珍 年龄38 职业 主妇
Applegate, Jane. Age 38. Occupation, homemaker.
我就读于马里兰大学家政学专业 在那里与我的丈夫相识
I met my husband at Maryland University, where I majored in Home Economics.
艾伯盖特 莎莉 出生于1971年 巴尔的摩
Applegate, Sally. Born Baltimore, 1971.
天蝎座 我喜欢游泳 麦乐鸡块 体操运动 第二次约会时接吻
Scorpio, I enjoy swimming,Chicken McNuggets, gymnastics,kiss on the second date.
艾伯盖特 约翰尼 爱好 科学实验 棒球 还有呃
Applegate, Johnny. Hobbies include science, baseball, and ah
重金属音乐
Heavy metal music!
重金属音乐 然后我15岁
and heavy metal music. And I’m 15
放松
At ease.
学习这些数据
Study these statistics.
能帮助我们了解什么是正常人
They'll help us determine what's normal,
即便我们感到不适
even if we do find it repulsive.
在我潜入破坏孩动力发电站期间
It's imperative that we maintain a believable cover.
也要保证我们的身份不会暴露
While I infiltrate and sabotage the nuke-u-lar power plant.
是核 爸爸
That's "nuclear," Dad.
第一课 正常人都念 孩
Lesson number one most people say "nuke-u-lar."
下次记住了
Next time, get it right.
你的履历非常耀眼 理查德
You come glowingly recommended, Richard.
我们塔特·劳伦斯很荣幸能够有你的加入
We're lucky to have you at Tate-Lawrence.
我在巴尔的摩使用同样的系统工作了七年
I worked with the same system in Baltimore for seven years.
我能排除任何问题
I can debug anything.
很好 但这里是核电站 不是租车公♥司♥
Yes, but this is a nucular power plant, not a rent-a-car firm.
你了解任何小问题可能引发的后果吗
Do you realize the danger of letting so much as one glitch slip by?
我知道核反应堆事故可能
I understand that a reactor catastrophe
导致最少5000人死亡
can kill a minimum of 50,000 people,
以及10万到50万人受伤
并使相当于特拉华州大小的土地变得无法居住
and injure another 1 to 500,000, and render uninhabitable a land mass the size of Delaware.
很好 你明天上班
Good! You'll start tomorrow.
对 对 跑快点
Yeah, Yeah, come-on, listen
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
把衣服塞进去
Tuck your shirt in.
普普通通 姑娘们
Strictly average, ladies.
对我来说够了
Good enough for me.
等你们的父母看到成绩单你就不是这个态度了 宝贝
You'll sing a different tune when your parents get your report card, sweetie.
西姆勒教练周一永远都很暴躁
Coach Himler always rags on Mondays.
她吓不到我
She doesn't scare me.
等她把你逼到淋浴间时你就知道了
Wait till she corners you in the shower.
嗨 帅哥们
Hi, boys.
看到我们别支帐篷
Don't pop a chubby on our account.
喂 考特尼 你这个朋友叫什么
Hey, Courtney, who's your friend?
文斯·萨姆森 高年级最帅发型
Vince Samson voted best hair in the senior class.
我是莎莉·艾伯盖特
I’m Sally Applegate.
哇 等下 你们家才搬到我家对面 对吧
Whoa, time out! You guys moved into the house across the street from us, right?
我想是的
I guess so.
那你一定见过我爸
Then you met my dad already.
他怎么没告诉我新邻居这么可爱
He didn't tell me that we had such a tasty new neighbor.
管好你的下半身 萨姆森
Keep it in your pants, Samson.
我们走吧
We got to go.
新来的女孩怎么样
So, what's the new girl like?
我觉得她需要插入式体温计
I think she needs her temperature taken
给她量量温度
电影精选列表