对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为你想淹死自己。
I thought that
you were trying to drown yourself.
是吗?
Were you?
事情并非如你所想。
It's not what you think it is.
真的吗?是啊。
Really?
- Yeah.
是啊,真的。我发誓我很好。你现在可以走了。
Yeah, really. I swear I'm fine.
You can go now.
我在做一件事。
I was doing a thing.
什么事?
What thing?
当我11岁的时候,我差点淹死在这个海滩上。
When I was 11,
I almost drowned on this beach.
好的,那么…
Okay, so…
我不想忘记那是什么感觉。
I don't wanna forget what it felt like.
淹死?
To drown?
去死。
To die.
哇!这太病态了。
Wow. That's morbid.
是的,但它也有点美妙。
Yeah, but it's also kind of beautiful.
很抱歉我毁了你的死亡预演。
I'm sorry I ruined your death rehearsal.
没关系,我原谅你。
It's fine, I forgive you.
你会再试一次吗?-你一走。
Are you gonna try again?
- As soon as you leave.
坚持溺水或…
Sticking with the drowning or…
是的,我还没完全搞清楚,所以…
Yeah, I haven't quite nailed it yet, so…
是的,但那是我的错。
Yeah, but that was my fault.
好吧,欢迎你加入我。
Well, you're welcome to join me.
不用了,谢谢。
No, thanks.
我仍然在努力弄清楚如何活着。
I'm still very much trying to figure out
how to be alive.
好吧,祝你好运。
Well, good luck with that.
也祝你好运。
Good luck with your thing, too.
顺便说一句,我叫丹。
I'm Dan, by the way.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
别这样。
Come on.
嘿。
Hey.
我是艾莉。-嘿,艾莉。
I'm Ellie.
- Hey, Ellie.
可以。
Okay.
所以你想死?
So you're trying to die?
这很容易。是啊。
It's easy.
- Yeah?
放手。
Just let go.
某 种 疯 狂
我们到了。
Here we are.
这就是我的。
This is me.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我想成为这朵花。
I want to be this flower.
艾莉。
Ellie.
你愿意嫁给我吗?-是的。
Will you marry me?
- Yes.
是啊。-是的,是的。
Yeah?
- Yes, yes.
你知道吗,爸爸?这个事就这样决定了。
You know what, Dad? This is happening.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here
而且我根本他妈不在乎你们说什么!
and I don't fucking care
what any of you say!
我讨厌这里!
I hate it here!
操你们所有人!
Fuck all of you!
这个地方很烂,你从来都不理解我,妈妈!
This place sucks
and you never understood me, Mom!
你们都没做!
None of you did!
他妈的!
Fuck this!
没关系。现在只有你和我了。
It's okay. It's just you and me now.
一直。
Always.
丹?
Dan?
有人吗?
Hello?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
他们称之为记忆之路。
They call it memory lane.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
我们在疯人院,亲爱的。
We're in a madhouse, dear.
没有出路。
There's no way out.
布伦特先生还在从三楼窗户扔卫生纸。
And Mr. Brent is still throwing
toilet rolls from the third story window.
他称之为,让他们自♥由♥,。
Setting them free, he calls it.
我的意思是,只要通过我们的下水道就能释放它们。
I mean, just set them free
through our plumbing system.
我想我要求的不多。
I don't think I'm asking much.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是的,亲爱的。
Yes, dear.
我在这里干什么?
What am I doing here?
丹在哪里?
Where's Dan?
回答我。-好的,请冷静。
Answer me.
- Okay, calm down.
我们每天早上都要经历这件事。
We go through this every morning.
不,不,不不,不。出了点差错。
No, no, no, no, no.
There's been some kind of mistake.
恐怕不行。
I'm afraid not.
我不属于这里。
I don't belong here.
好吧,好吧,你知道吗?我们去喝杯咖啡吧。
Okay, okay, you know what?
Let's go have a cup of coffee.
我他妈的不想喝咖啡。
I don't want fucking coffee.
我想离开这里!
I want to get out of here!
带我离开这里!
Get me out of here!
救我出去!带我离开这里!
Get me out! Get me out of here!
把我他妈的弄出去!
Get me fucking out of here!
够了。-放我出去。
Enough now.
- Let me out.
够了。
Enough now.
看着我,深呼吸。-别碰我。
Just look at me and breathe.
- Don't touch me.
没关系。你会没事的。
It's okay. You'll be okay.
不要…
Don't…
别碰我。
Don't fucking touch me.
没事的。没关系。
It's fine. It's okay.
嘘。
Shh.
你为什么这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
我们正在努力帮助你。
We're trying to help you.
你就在你应该在的地方。
You're exactly where
you're supposed to be.
不,不,我没有。
No… No, I'm not.
我是来照顾你的。
I'm here to take care of you.
我不想你♥他♥妈♥的照顾我!
I don't want you
to take fucking care of me!
我现在想出去!
I want to get out now!
看在上帝的份上。
For fuck sakes.
你好,马达拉。
Hello, Madala.
你好,长老。你好吗-我是。
Hello, elder. How are you?
- I am.
你是,好吧。你能打开吗?
You are, okay.
- Can you open?
好的,长老。-好吧。
Okay, elder.
- Okay.
不要担心。我们今天早上过得很愉快。
Don't be alarmed.
We've had quite the morning.
很高兴你来了。
It's good you came.
你这么认为?
You think so?
我认为心总是记得,即使头脑忘记了。
I think the heart always remembers,
even when the mind forgets.
亲爱的。
Sweetheart.
谢天谢地,你没事。
Thank God you're okay.
是的,我很好。我很好。
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm good.
我在这个地方干什么?
What am I doing in this place?
他们知道如何在这里照顾你。
They know how to take care of you here.
他们他妈的没有。
They fucking well don't.
是因为事故吗?
Is it because of the accident?
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
是的,但为什么,为什么?我出什么事了吗?
Yes, but why, why?
Did something happen to me?
是啊。
Yeah.
你开始…-干什么?
You started to…
- To what?
忘记事情。
Forget things.
忘了什么?
电影精选列表