嘿
Hey!
啊
Aah.
早上好
Morning.
哦
Oh.
好的,谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - No, thank you.
喂,你好
Hello? Hi.
我就在街对面
I'm across the street.
谁?
Who?
不不不,广♥告♥设计没有问题
No. No, no,there's nothing wrong with the ad layouts.
我亲自看过了
I checked them myself.
玛娇蕊没准又把月份搞错了
Marjorie just must've gotten the months wrong again.
好吧,找拉斯洛谈过吗
Yeah. Okay.Have you talked to Laslo yet?
我才不管他生不生气
I don't care if he's upset.
打电♥话♥叫彼得回来
Call Peter back and tell him
告诉他时尚版该有四页
the fashion layouts have to be four pages.
不是七页,也不是六页或五页,而是四页
Not seven, not six,not five. Four.
那是因为我们换了摄影师的缘故
That's because we changed photographers.
你是在开玩笑吗?我又重新检查了一遍
You must be kidding.I doubled-checked everything.
设计没有什么不对啊
What's wrong with the ad layouts?
没什么不对? 里奥!
What's wrong with the ad layouts, Leo?
我来告诉你哪里不对
I'll tell you what's wrong.
几乎所有的都不对,这设计根本就是错的
Practically everything,because they're the wrong ad layouts.
玛娇蕊,我不知道该怎么办了
Marjorie,I have no idea...
我♥干♥嘛要站在这里
Why am I standing here
看这30页的废纸?里奥
looking at 30 pages of wrong layouts, Leo?
让我告诉你为什么,这是因为有人...
I'll tell you why.Because someone...
没有好好干活!
Leo...didn't do their job!
好吧,封面上这样写:办公室恋情
Okay, the copy on the cover reads,"Office Love Affairs:
“赢得爱人与加薪的妙方”
"How to Get Him and Your Raise."
不错 - 真的?
Good. - Yeah?
好,看着我
Okay,look at me.
好极了,再靠近一点
Good.Come in a little closer.
好,就这样
Okay. Right here.
棒极了,搞定
Great. Good. I think we got it.
你们继续吧! 木瓜减肥餐?
Carry on. Papaya diet?
很麻烦,他们想换一种水果
Big problem.They're talking about changing the fruit.
换成什么?
What type of fruit?
我也不清楚,据说是猕猴桃什么的
I don't know.They said kiwi or something.
我讨厌猕猴桃 - 这是给您的...
I don't like kiwi.These came for you.
弗兰克送的
They're from Frank.
天啊,真是太贴心了 - 他才刚从伦敦回来
My goodness.He is so sweet.He was in London.
贵重而不乏情调
Very exoticand expensive.
真想见到你,这一别好似绵绵无期
"Can't wait to see you.It's felt like an eternity."
他去了多久?
How long'she been gone?
两天
Two days.
两天?
Two days?
是的 - 今晚七点半见
Yes."Meet me here at 7:30."
嗯,有品位
Ooh, good choice.
带着娃娃来?
"Bring doll?"
娃娃!他总能想出这些花样
Doll. He does this kind of thing all the time.
夏威夷娃娃,波利尼西亚餐厅
Hula dolls,Polynesian restaurant.
你还有什么花样?
Now just what are you up to?
这些都只是惊喜的一部分 - 谢谢
It's all part of the surprise.Thank you.
惊喜? - 嗯哼
Surprise? Uh-huh.
所以... 你不是要和我分手吧?
Sur... You're not breaking up with me,are you?
当然不是
No.
好吧,你确定?
Okay. Are you sure?
要知道69%的恋情都是在餐厅分手的
Because 69% ofall relationships break up in restaurants.
我们不分手
We're not breaking up.
相反,我还想要增进我们彼此的感情
In fact, I want to increase the romance in our lives.
真的? - 嗯哼
You do? Uh-huh.
请你先闭上眼睛 - 现在吗?
First,close your eyes. Now?
快闭上 - 好的
Close them. Okay.
你还记得你曾经说过我们总是忙于工作
Now remember all the times you said we never go anywhere
哪里都没有去过,不知道什么是乐趣
and we're always working and we never have any fun?
是的 - 那么,现在你睁开眼睛看看
Well, yeah. Well, open your eyes
看我要带你去哪儿?
and look where I'm taking you.
嗯
Um...
来吧
Come on.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding.
热带假期就我们两个人,两个星期
You and me in two weeks.
两个星期?不可能
In two weeks? I can't.
当然可以
Oh-Oh, you can.
真的? - 我问过玛娇蕊,她同意了
I can? Uh-huh. I cleared itwith Marjorie.
你和她说了? 你真能捣鬼
You did? Oh, you're a sneak.
是的,亲爱的,六天七夜
Yeah. Six days and seven nights
我们两个人,热带岛屿马卡提天堂之旅
on the secluded tropical island paradise of Makatea.
我们晚了五十分钟
Yeah. Yeah.We arrived 50 minutes late.
有麻烦吗
Oh, is that a problem?
不,没关系的. 不如这样...
No, no, that's fine. Uh, I'll tell you what.
我去领行李
Why don't I go find the bags,
你去找去马卡提的热带包机,好吗?
and you get to go find the charter, okay?
我去找飞机? - 是的,我们十分钟后见
I do? Yeah, I'll see you in ten minutes.
好的,没问题 - 等下,亲爱的
All right. Okay. Sweetie.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
Love you. Love you.
抱歉,打扰了
Uh, excuse me.
啊!你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Aah!You son of a bitch!
什么烂东西
You miserable piece of rat shit.
可以帮个忙吗,我在找热带包机
Could you help me?I'm looking for Tropical Charters.
你去马卡提?
You going to Makatea?
是的
Yes.
那我们10分钟,不,20分钟后就可以起飞了
Well, we'll be ready in 10, 20 minutes.
可是... 不是这架飞机吧?
But this... This isn't the plane?
怎么
What?
这架飞机...
The plane.
它的妈妈在哪里?
Where's its mommy?
哦
Oh.
热带航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机在斐济耽搁了
Tropical's plane is laid up in Fiji.
现在由我们来代飞,你很走运,我是飞行员
We're fillin' in.You're in luck.I'm your pilot.
嗯...
Uh...
不,不可能
No. I can't...
我不能坐这个玩意去,它显然坏了
No. I, um... I can't go in this. It's, uh... It's broken.
没坏,这只是在例行保养
No, it's not broken.It's being maintained.
这是我的飞机 - 嗯哼
This is my plane.Uh-huh.
德·哈维兰海狸号♥小型飞机
This is the De Havilland Beaver.
有史以来最安全可靠的飞机
This is one of the safest, most reliable planes ever built.
亲爱的,有什么问题吗?
Sweetie, there a problem?
额,有
Uh, yes.
他想让我们坐这架老爷机去
He, um... He seems to think we're gonna go in this old thing.
什么? - 我觉得...
What? Uh, I think...
我们最好找其他公♥司♥的飞机,你看怎么样?
I think we could find another charter.Don't you?
找不到的,当然你们也可以从港口坐船去
You won't find one.There's a boat leaves from the port.
不过要三天以后才能到达
It takes three days.
亲爱的,弗兰克
Honey. Frank.
好吧,好吧
All right,all right.
亲爱的,我相信这飞机绝对是安全的
Sweetie,I'm sure the plane is perfectly safe.
我也肯定飞行员是训练有素的专业人士
And I'm sure the pilot is a trained professional.
他就是飞行员.
He is the pilot.
他...
He...
那么,如果你们要搭乘的话,就等二三十分钟吧
Well, if you're goin',it'll be 20, 30 minutes.
我得去加油
Gotta get some oil.
加油? 他现在才要去加油?
Oil. He's gonna get some oil now?
需要帮忙拿行李吗 - 不不,我们自己来就好
Need help with this luggage? No. No, we're good.
好吧,大家都系好安全带了吗
All right, everybody tied down?
真的有这个必要吗
Listen, are these really necessary?
为了防止坠机
Only if we crash.
嗨 - 各位,这是安吉莉卡
Hi. - Everybody,this is Angelica,
我们的空中飞行服务主管
our flight service director.
谢谢
Hello.Thank you. Hi.
抱歉,对不起 哦
Sorry. Excuse me.Ooh.
电影精选列表