Oh good good good.
等我们忙完 你能帮我算算未来吗
You know maybe when we're done you can tell me my future.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我知道你不做这个
I know that's not your thing.
你只做调查之类的
You've got your investigations and all.
现在不做了
Well not anymore.
沃伦夫人 莫琳会给你拿杯咖啡
Okay so Mrs. Warren Maureen will get you a coffee
之类的 亲爱的 我带你去后面
or something and sweetie I'll take you back.
我们试试那条漂亮的裙子
We'll try on that beautiful dress.
真希望我能遇到托尼这样的人
Wish I could meet a guy like Tony.
多姆呢
What about Dom?
呃 我们分手了
Ugh we broke up.
又分了
Again.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
天涯何处无芳草
There's plenty more fish in the sea.
你人真好
You're very sweet.
反正他也配不上你这么漂亮的女孩
You were too pretty for him anyway.
别说了
Stop.
哎哟
Ow!
哦 非常抱歉
Oh I'm so sorry.
好像不小心划到你了
It looks like I nicked you there.
莫琳
Maureen!
你不去接吗
You gonna get that?
你这员工真笨
Your girl's an idiot.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
这里让人越来越窒息了
It's starting to get really claustrophobic.
布伦达
Brenda?
布伦达 你在下面还好吗
You okay down there Brenda?
布伦达
Brenda?
莉希・洛克特丢了口袋
Lishie Locket lost her pocket.
基蒂・费希尔找到了它
Kitty Fisher found it.
奇怪的是 温迪也在那儿 而且不完整
oddly Wendy was there and it only wentibrounded.
莫琳
Maureen!
莉希・洛克特丢了口袋
Lishie Locket lost her pocket.
基蒂・费希尔找到了它
Kitty Fisher found it.
奇怪的是 温迪也在那儿 而且不完整
oddly Wendy was there and it only wentibrounded.
sap my 油จะ 怎么了
sap my 油จะ What's wrong?
嘿
Hey!
怎么了
What happened?
杰克
Jack
能别过来吗 拜托
can you back off please?
你家怎么回事
What's going on in your house?
拜托 能让让吗
Please can you make some room?
拜托 尊重一下我们
Please have some respect.
尊重一下我妈妈
Out of respect for my mother.
请给我们点空间
Give us some space please.
别说话
Don't speak!
别管你妈妈
Don't look after your mother.
离开我的孩子
Get out of my children!
杰克 待会儿见
Jack I'll see you there.
我们会联♥系♥你的 亲爱的
We'll be in touch sweetie.
那是西蒙
That's Simon.
哦 嘿 西蒙
Oh hey Simon.
我小时候养过一只这样的狗
I grew up with a dog like this.
哦 是吗
Oh you did?
是啊
Yeah.
外面的救护车 是怎么回事
That ambulance out there who was that?
是我岳母
It's my mother-in-law.
那个
So...
有东西把她推下了楼梯
Something pushed her down the stairs.
情况越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
我们没钱搬走
And we can't afford to leave.
你们能来 我太高兴了
I'm so glad that you're here.
我们还以为教会把我们忘了
We really thought that the church had forgotten about us.
斯莫尔夫人 教会不知道我在这儿
Mrs. Smurrow... The church doesn't know I'm here.
我其实来自康涅狄格州
I'm actually from Connecticut.
但我处理过类似你们这样的案子
But I have worked with cases similar to yours.
我一直在新闻上密切关注你们的事
And I have been following your story very closely on the news.
我想我或许能帮上忙
I thought I might be able to help.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
以
In
圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
下面怎么了
What happened down there?
有东西在这儿
Something's here.
你们要走了吗
You're leaving?
我们会帮你们的
We are going to help you.
教会会听我的
The church will listen to me.
我向你们保证
I promise you.
他们会听的
They'll listen.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can I help you?
请找麦肯纳主教
Bishop McKenna please.
当然
Of course.
您是
And you are?
戈登神父
Father Gordon.
请稍等
One minute.
有位戈登神父找您
I have a Father Gordon.
是关于什么事
This is regarding?
斯莫尔一家
The Smurls.
他们是西皮茨顿的一家人
They're a family from West Pittston.
事情很紧急
It's urgent.
他是为西皮茨顿的一家人来的
He's here about a family from West Pittston.
他说事情很紧急
He says it's urgent.
好的
All right.
他马上就来
He'll just be one moment.
神父
Father?
您还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在洗手间
I'm in the bathroom.
哦 你好
Oh hello.
戈登神父
Father Gordon?
朱迪
Judy?
你可以走了
You can go now.
我
I am
受全能的上帝庇护
protected by God almighty.
他创造天地 创造一切可见与不可见之物
The maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen.
我的信仰是我的铠甲
My faith is my armor.
上帝之光
God's light.
上帝保佑我
God protect me.
她在这儿
There she is.
看到了吗 得先看看有没有火花
See you always got to check if she's got a spark.
我一直以为是化油器的问题
I kept thinking it was a carburetor.
我早该检查火花塞的
I should have checked the spark plug.
干得好
Nice work.
大学时请不起机械师 所以 我只能自学
Well you know I couldn't afford a mechanic in college so... I had to teach myself.
朱迪跟你说过我们是做什么的吗
Hey how much has Judy told you about what we do?
说了一些 所以我没多问
Enough to not ask many questions.
进来吧
Come inside.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
你在这里看到的所有东西 要么闹鬼 要么被诅咒
Everything you see in here is either haunted cursed
要么用于某种仪式活动
or been used in some sort of ritualistic practice.
没什么是玩具
Nothing's a toy.
连玩具都不是
Not even the toys.
既然这些东西都这么邪恶 为什么还要留着
If all these things are so evil why do you keep them around?
为什么不直接毁掉
电影精选列表