他抓住了她
He took her.
他拿了一把斧头
He took an axe.
然后追杀她
And he went after her.
她躲到了地下室
She hid in the basement.
但她不是一个人
But she wasn't alone.
她和她年迈的母亲在一起
She went with her elderly mother.
他把她们都杀了
And he killed them both.
我们以前也见过类似的暴♥力♥显现
Look we have seen violent manifestations like that before.
为什么这次不一样
So why is this different?
这三个鬼魂只是幌子
The three spirits are a facade.
有别的东西在阻碍我的视线
Something else is blocking my vision.
它躲在它们后面
It's hiding behind them.
是恶魔吗
Demonic?
它在控制那些鬼魂
It's controlling the spirits.
利用它们对付斯莫尔一家
It's using them against the Smurls.
但它想要什么
But what's it want?
这都已经持续几个月了
I mean this has been going on for months.
它在等什么
What's it waiting for?
朱迪
Judy?
妈妈
Mom?
能过来一下吗
Can you come up here please?
妈妈
Mom?
我在撒谎
I'm lying.
你妈妈
Your mom?
你妈妈
Your mom?
你 你妈妈
Your your mom.
还是说那是你妈妈
Or was it your mom?
利用了
Used
我当时的许多不同记忆
the many different memories I had back then.
朱迪
Judy?
你在吗
Are you there?
凯伦
Karen?
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
朱迪
Judy!
朱迪
Judy!
你的头
Your head!
怎么了
What happened?
阁楼里有东西
There's something in the attic.
不可能
That can't be.
它 找到我们了
It... found us.
不 洛林
No Lorraine.
别
No don't.
安妮 情况有变
Anne something's changed.
不一样了
Something's different.
大约一周后 朱迪康复了
And after about a week Judy recovered.
医生说他们从没见过这种情况
The doctors said they'd never seen anything like it.
她是个奇迹
She was a miracle.
但那面镜子
But as for that mirror...
我们再也没见过
we never saw it again.
直到今天
Until today.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
我和希瑟把它扔了
Heather and I threw that thing away.
这种东西 没那么简单
With these things it's never that simple.
它还没跟你了结
It wasn't done with you.
也没跟我们了结
And it wasn't done with us.
那个女人后来怎么样了
Okay so then what happened to the woman?
古董店的那个
From the antique store?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们再也没回去过
We never went back.
你阁楼里的东西是个恶魔
That thing in your attic is a demon.
是我们遇到的第一个
It's the first one that we ever encountered.
我们当时很年轻 很害怕
We were young and we were scared.
差点失去我们的女儿
And we almost lost our daughter.
所以我们告诉自己 风险太大了
So we told ourselves that the risk was just too great.
不能冒险回去
So we couldn't chance going back.
所以
So...
是的
Yes.
我们逃跑了
We ran away.
好吧
Well...
你们还在这里 这是个好迹象
I take it as a good sign you're still here.
我们不会离开你们的
We're not leaving you.
那现在呢
So what?
抱歉
Sorry.
那现在要做什么
So what now?
怎么除掉它
How do you get rid of it?
埃德
Ed!
你真要把那东西带回家吗
You're really gonna take that thing home?
不能留在这儿
Can't leave it here.
古董室是唯一能困住它的地方
Artifact room is the only place that can contain it.
好的
All right.
从西皮茨顿回家去门罗
West Pittston back home to Monroe.
走 80 号♥公路
Take 80.
洛林和朱迪可以留下
Lorraine and Judy can stay behind.
走 84 号♥会不会更快
What if 84 is faster?
晚上这个点 80 号♥快多了
80 is much quicker this time of night.
听我说
Listen to me.
今晚不管发生什么 都要照我说的做 明白吗
Whatever happens tonight you have got to do what I say okay?
明白
Got it.
明白
Got it.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事
What is it?
没什么
It's nothing.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
只是洛林说了些话
It's just something Lorraine said.
感觉有点不对劲
Something feels different.
妈妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
对不起的是我
I'm sorry.
我不该让你留下的
I should have never let you stay.
一旦开始 就不能回头了
Once we start there's no going back.
别看着它
Don't look at it.
也别直接碰它
And don't touch it directly.
一直戴着手套
Just keep your gloves on.
什么都可能发生
Anything can happen.
而且很可能会发生
And most likely anything will.
圣
Well Saint
米迦勒大天使 求你在战斗之日为我们辩护
Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
作我们的保障 抵抗魔鬼的邪恶与陷阱
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
愿上帝斥责它 凭上帝的权能 将撒旦和其他一切
May God rebuke him and by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all other
在世上巡游 寻求毁灭灵魂的邪灵 投入地狱
evil spirits who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
阿门
Amen.
我去准备车
I'll get the car ready.
好 我们马上下来
Yeah we'll be down in a second all right?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yep.
二 三
Two three...
快来 西蒙
Come on Simon!
快走 西蒙
Let's go Simon!
快来 西蒙
Come on Simon!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
孩子们 快点
Boys be quick boys!
女孩们 把它弄出去
Girls get him out of here!
我们在努力
We're trying!
绝缘材料下面只是石膏板吗
So is it just drywall underneath the insulation?
是的
Yeah.
所以我们踩离这些木板 就会 直接掉穿天花板
So if we step off these boards we're going... Straight through the ceiling.
电影精选列表