我是埃德・沃伦 和我的妻子罗琳,还有维多利亚・格兰杰一起
My name is Ed Warren, here with my wife Lorraine and Victoria Granger.
今天是 196♥4♥ 年 4 月 20 日
It's April 20th, 196♥4♥.
维多利亚..... 你什么时候开始发现这些超自然现象?
Victoria when did you first notice these supernatural occurrences?
抱歉 我不知道该怎么说
I'm sorry I don't know how to do this.
不如你从头给我们讲起吧
Why don't you just take us back to the beginning
我父亲觉得有什么东西在跟踪他
My father thought something was following him.
一些他看不见的东西
Something he couldn't see.
他晚上会锁门 但第二天早上门却是开着的
He'd lock the doors at night and the
next morning they'd be open.
后来他开始听到 声音
Then he started hearing... voices.
我当时不信他
I didn't believe him.
我以为他是老糊涂了 你懂吗
I thought he was getting old you know
但有一天我去了 然后
But then I came in one day... and...
我发现了他
I found him.
他走后这里变得特别安静
It was so quiet here after he was gone.
但后来事情变了
But then something changed.
我能感觉到
I could feel it.
一种强烈的感觉 就像
This really strong feeling like...
像有人在盯着我
like I'm being watched.
有东西在里面
There's something in there.
当我一个人在这里的时候
And when I'm here alone...
周围非常安静的时候
and it's very quiet...
它会呼唤我
it calls to me.
嗯
Um...
我不知道 我感觉很不好
I don't know I don't have a good feeling about this.
埃德
Ed...
我能行
I can do this.
但是 我叫洛林・沃伦
But... My name is Lorraine Warren.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我能
I can...
感觉到你的灵魂
feel your spearrit.
你的恐惧
Your feaiu.
还有别的东西
There's something else.
医院离这儿 10 分钟路程
The hospital is 10 minutes away
刚刚那是什么
What was that back there
我不知道
I don't know.
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
在房♥间里
In the room.
在镜子里
In the mirror.
孩子什么时候预产期
When is the baby due
嘿 她早产了
Hey she's early
通知产房♥人员
Notify laborers in the frame
我们送来一位可能胎盘早剥的病人
We're coming in with a possible abruption
会没事的
It's gonna be ok
没事的
It's ok
会没事的
It's gonna be ok.
先生
Sir
先生
Sir
您得出去
You have to get out of here
把孩子生出来 用力推
Get the baby out you gotta push
推
Push.
她在流血
She's losing blood.
血准备好了吗
We got blood on the way
好了
Yes.
埃德在哪儿
Where's Ed
孩子怎么样了
How's the baby
她的生命体征如何
What's her vitals
脉搏 130
Pulse 130.
血压 80 比 41
Pressure 80 over 41.
该死
Damn it.
给我手电筒
Give me a flashlight.
她好像
She's like...
有东西在这儿
Something's here.
不 不
No no
求你 不要 求你了
Please no please.
我要见我妻子
I need to talk to my wife.
别碍事
Don't get in the way.
埃德
Ed.
别让它伤害孩子
Don't let it hurt the baby.
我不会让水伤害孩子的
I don't let water hurt the baby.
求你了
Please.
好了 头已经出来了
All right the head's right here.
沃伦夫人 您得用力推
You need to push Mrs. Warren.
别用力了
Stop pushing.
头出来了
The head's out.
脐带绕颈了
The cord's around the neck.
我需要两个止血钳和剪刀
I need two clamps and scissors.
怎么样了
What do you say
出什么事了
What's wrong
再来一次
One more.
您得用力推
You need to push.
我们得把孩子取出来
We gotta get this baby out.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
把灯给我
I need that light.
她还在流血
She's still bleeding.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her
不对劲
Something's wrong.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help
求你了
Please.
医生 怎么了
Doctor what's wrong
医生 发生什么了
Doctor what's happened
怎么回事
What's going on
埃德
Ed.
把孩子给我
Give me my baby.
把孩子给我
Give me my baby
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天父啊 求你把她带回来
Please Heavenly Father please bring her back.
求你把她带回来
Please bring her back.
天父啊 求你了
Heavenly Father please.
求你把她带回来
Please bring her back.
求你把她带回来
Please bring her back.
求你把她带回来
Please bring her back.
哦上帝 求你了
Oh God please.
求你 求你 求你
Please... please... please...
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
朱迪
Judy?
朱迪・沃伦
Judy Warren.
过来
Come here.
过来 宝贝
Come on baby.
她真可爱
She's so cute.
我总看到可怕的东西 挥之不去
I keep seeing horrible things and they won't go away.
哦 亲爱的
Oh hon.
好了 把它们挡在外面
Alright just shut it out.
就像我教你的那样
Just like I taught you.
好吗
Okay?
就像我教你的那样
Just like I taught you.
露西・洛克特丢了口袋
Lucy Locket lost her pocket.
基蒂・费希尔找到了它
Kitty Fisher found it.
里面一分钱也没有
Not a penny was there in it.
只找到一条丝带
Only ribbon found it.
你不在那里
You're not there.
那些东西
Those things.
要是我赶不走它们怎么办
What if I can't make them go away?
你可以的
You can.
你可以的
You can.
你可以的
You can.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
这是你的选择 孩子
电影精选列表