Who?
唐
Don.
不 我没有
No I didn't.
你吹了
You did.
不 我没有
No I didn't.
给你
There you go.
没关系
It's all right.
我真的没吹
I actually didn't blow them out.
嘿 大家
Hey guys.
快来
Come on.
你认真的吗
You've got to be serious.
哦 天啊
Oh God.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
嘿 没事的
Hey it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
帮帮我
Just help me.
哦 去拿急救箱
Oh go and get your first aid kit.
那间公♥寓♥的年轻住户以为他们在
The young occupants of the apartment thought they were
和一个叫安娜贝尔・马林斯的小女孩的鬼魂说话
speaking to the spirit of a little girl named Annabel Mullins.
但实际上 他们在和一个非人的灵魂交流
But in reality they were communing with an inhuman spirit.
一个恶魔
A demon.
它利用了他们的同情心
It played on their sympathies.
利用了他们的怜悯心
It played on their compassion.
然后它请求获准进入玩偶 把它当作容器
It then asked for permission to enter the doll as its vessel.
一个进入我们世界的通道
A conduit into our world.
我们遇到过数百个像安娜贝尔这样的物品
We've encountered hundreds of items like Annabelle.
被诅咒的物品
Cursed objects.
图腾
Totems.
多年来我们发现 最好的解决办法就是收集它们
And over the years we found that the best solution was to collect them.
就像把枪从街上收走一样
It's like taking guns off the streets.
等一下
Hang on.
抱歉
Sorry.
知道吗
You know what?
你们把灯调一下
Why don't you set the lights...
好的
Alright.
好了
Okay.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有
Yes.
所以你们有点像捉鬼敢死队
So you guys were kind of like the Ghostbusters?
不是
No.
我们不是捉鬼的
We didn't bust ghosts.
但我们看过那部电影
But we did see the movie.
等等
Wait!
所以你们从没被粘液溅到过
So you never got slimed?
拜托
Please.
有严肃的问题吗
Any serious questions?
有
Yes.
你们为什么停止了
Why did you stop?
我们没有停止
We haven't stopped.
我们在旅行
We're traveling.
我们在做讲座
We're doing lectures.
我们甚至可能写书
We may even write a book.
但你们不再接案子了
But you're not taking cases anymore.
嗯 我们决定
Well we've decided to...
专注于生活的其他方面
to focus on other parts of our life.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
谁来救救你
Who you gonna call?
嗯
Well...
谢谢
Thank you.
我们一生的事业 就像某种
Our entire life's work... is like some sort of...
《周六夜现场》的小品
Saturday Night Live skit.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
爸爸 没那么糟
Dad it wasn't that bad.
亲爱的 我觉得你是一叶障目不见泰山
Hon I think you're not seeing the forest for the trees.
或者说只见坟墓不见鬼魂
Or the ghosts for the graveyard.
哦 真有意思
Oh great.
但人们根本没在听
People aren't even listening though.
他们根本没投入进来
They're not even engaged anymore.
他们好像都在等笑点
It's like they're just all waiting for a punchline.
他们只是在找乐子
They're just having fun.
大概吧
I guess.
他们问你们为什么不干了 你为什么不直说 因为你的心脏
When they ask why you guys quit why didn't you just say "'cause of your heart"?
因为那听起来像个老头会说的话
Because that's what an old man would say.
而且 这更像是暂停 不是退休
Besides it's more a hiatus than retirement.
等事情明朗了就恢复
It's just until the dot clears make it.
对吧 亲爱的
Right hon?
不过 在此期间 你的生日快到了
Well in the meantime we have your birthday coming up.
我在想把托尼带来派对
And I was thinking of bringing Tony to the party.
托尼是谁
Who's Tony?
爸爸
Dad!
我们已经约会六个月了
We've been dating for six months.
哦 那个托尼啊
Oh that Tony.
一点也不好笑
You're not funny.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course sweetheart.
我们喜欢他
We love him.
我们喜欢吗
We do?
是啊
Yeah.
喜欢
We do.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
好了
Yeah.
好了
Yes.
我要一份蛤蜊意面 谢谢
I'll have the linguinis with clams please.
好 选得好
Yeah great choice.
下一位
Who's next?
嗯 我
Uh yeah.
我来点
I can do it.
嗯
Um...
天 你们这儿好吃的真多
Boy you got a lot of good stuff here.
嗯
Um...
这工作不难
Not a bit of a hard job.
我身体很好
I'm a healthy guy.
我身体很棒
I'm a healthy boy.
我没变
I don't change.
这工作不难
Not a bit of hard work.
嗯
Uh
烤牛排片配混合生菜
grilled steak slices over mixed greens.
就这个
Let's do that.
能换成鸡肉吗
Can I get that but with chicken?
可以
Sure.
酱汁分开上
Dressing on the side.
洛林
Lorraine?
夫人
Ma'am?
您还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yes.
还好
Yes.
嗯 我没事
Yes I'm fine.
我好像看到了什么
I thought I saw something.
我没事
I'm fine.
你想点千层面吗
Did you wake up your mind?
抱歉 什么
Sorry what?
千层面
The lasagna.
她喜欢千层面
She loves the lasagna.
对吧 亲爱的
电影精选列表