Oh my gosh.
那太酷了吧
How cool would that be?
太酷了
Pretty cool.
你还真容易兴奋
You really stay excited.
他现在老放屁
He's farting all the time now.
那是吃培根吃的
That's the bacon.
哦 不是吧
Oh no.
别用奶酪砸我
Don't slap me with cheese.
你知道我最喜欢什么吗
You know what I have the best?
你用奶酪砸我的时候
When you slap me with cheese?
什么时候
When?
就砸在我膝盖上
Right down on my knees.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
기자's trying to imitate what I look like.
기자's trying to imitate what I look like.
一 二 三 四
One two three four.
экран stand one two three.
экран stand one two three.
模仿一个冒犯的动作
Impression of a offend.
太好笑了
That was funny.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
道恩
Dawn?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嘿 道恩
Hey Dawn?
道恩
Dawn?
你能正常呼吸吗
Can you breathe okay?
你噎到了吗
Are you choking?
亲爱的 你噎到了吗
Are you choking sweetheart?
哦天啊
Oh God!
哦 道恩
Oh Dawn!
哦我的天
Oh my God!
哦我的天
Oh my God!
哦我的天
Oh my God!
哦 道恩
Oh Dawn!
哦我的天
Oh my God!
你把克莱尔吞下去了吗
Did you swallow Claire?
我们得去医院
We gotta get to the hospital.
走
Go!
送她去医院
Get her to the hospital!
她会没事的
She'll be alright.
亲爱的 过来坐下
Sweetheart come and sit down.
亲爱的 过来坐下
Sweetheart come and sit down.
很严重吗
That bad?
比我希望的高
Higher than I'd like.
你有没有想过在饮食里加些鱼
You ever think about adding fish to your diet?
医生 我不太爱吃鱼
I'm not really a fish guy doc.
那蛋白呢
What about egg whites?
什么蛋白
Egg what?
埃德
Ed.
我认识你很久了
I've known you a long time.
别废话了
Cut the crap.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不能再犯心脏病了
You can't have another heart attack.
是啊
Yeah.
爱牵着我的手 我将追随
Love hands me by the hand and I will follow.
汉娜
Hannah.
出去 出去 出去 出去 出去 出去 出去 出去 出去
Out out out out out out out out out.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
干杯
Cheers.
随便吃 别客气
Look help yourself to the orders.
我马上就出来
I'll be right out.
好的
Okay.
这是干什么
What was that for?
只是想谢谢你办了这个很棒的派对
Just to thank you for this wonderful party.
我最爱的人都在
All my favorite people are right...
这儿
here.
生日快乐 埃德
Happy birthday Ed.
她来了
She's here.
托尼 你看起来很紧张
Tony you're acting so nervous.
什么
What?
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
我只是很希望他们能认可
I just really want them to approve.
认可什么
Of what?
我不知道
I don't know.
认可我吗
Me?
认可我们吗
Us?
你没什么好担心的
You've got nothing to worry about.
我妈妈很喜欢你
My mom loves you.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢我
Your dad doesn't like me.
别瞎说
Stop.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你现在才告诉我这个
You're telling me this now?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你戴领带干什么
What's with the tie?
又不是参加葬礼
It's not a funeral.
这么说我穿得也不对了
So now I'm not even dressed right.
哦天啊
Oh my God.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
她来了
She's here.
爸爸 生日快乐
Happy birthday Dad.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you sweetie.
跟你说
Tell me.
爸爸 这是托尼
Dad it's Tony.
我知道
That's what I said.
沃伦先生 生日快乐
Happy birthday Mr. Warren.
谢谢
Thank you.
托尼 你真帅
Tony you look so handsome.
快进来吧
Please come on in.
你戴领带干什么
Hey what's with the tie?
又不是参加葬礼
It's not a funeral.
什么
What?
朱迪
Judy?
奥利安神父
Father Orion.
嗨
Hi.
哦天呐
Oh my goodness.
是啊
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you.
你
Are you...?
你长高了不少
You have gotten taller.
他总这么说
He always says that.
这是我男朋友 托尼
This is my boyfriend Tony.
托尼 这是我男朋友
Tony this is my boyfriend.
我父亲 戈登 他以前和我父母一起工作
My father Gordon he used to work with my mom and dad.
很高兴认识你 托尼
It's nice to meet you Tony.
我也是
And you.
你是做什么工作的
So what do you do?
哦 其实我正在找工作
Oh uh I am between jobs actually.
哦 好的
Oh okay.
托尼以前是警♥察♥
Tony was a police officer.
他说算是提前退休
Called it early retirement.
孩子 你这年纪退休太早了
You're quite young for retirement son.
年轻吗
Young?
是啊 说来话长
电影精选列表