Why not just destroy them?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
有时候毁掉会让事情更糟
Sometimes that makes things worse.
有时候它们根本不让你毁掉
Sometimes they just won't let you.
把精灵关在瓶子里更安全
We found it safer to keep the genie in the bottle.
在这里比在外面好
It's better in here than out there.
你们处理过多少案子
How many cases you guys had?
案子
Cases?
哦
Oh...
大概一千个
Maybe a thousand.
一千个
A thousand?
是啊
Yeah.
我们很早就开始了
We started young.
和你差不多大的时候
About your age.
很有意思
It's funny.
这个房♥间
This room...
里面的每一样小东西
Every little thing in it...
都是我们的故事
is our story.
是我们一生的事业
It's our life's work.
听着
Listen.
前几天
The other day...
我明白
I get it.
我只是
I was just...
很紧张而且
nervous and...
你有点让人有压力
you're kind of intimidating.
我们差点失去朱迪
We almost lost Judy.
她是死胎
She was stillborn.
大概有一分钟
For probably a minute.
那是我们一生中最漫长的一分钟
It was the longest minute of our lives.
作为父母 那种感觉
And as a parent that's...
你永远不会忘记
something you never forget.
所以虽然我知道她是你的未婚妻
So while I know she's your fiancé...
但对我们来说
for us...
她永远是那个
she will always be that...
为生命抗争的
little baby...
小婴儿
fighting for her life.
我明白 先生
I understand sir.
你真的明白吗
Do you?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
戈登神父
Father Gordon...
他是个好人
He was a good man.
信仰上帝的人
A man of God.
他帮了很多人
And he helped so many people.
我没想到戈登神父
I didn't know Father...
会是个绝望的人
to be a man of despair.
不
No.
但戈登神父是光
But Father Gordon was light.
他带来了那束光
And he brought that light...
在我们最需要的时候
to me and my family...
给了我和我的家人
when we needed him most.
我只希望
I only wish that...
我们也能为他做同样的事
we could have done the same for him.
沃伦先生
Mr. Warren.
沃伦夫人
Mrs. Warren.
您好
Yes.
很遗憾我们从未见过
I'm sorry we never met.
我是齐格勒神父
My name is Father Ziegler.
你们其实
You're actually...
在教会的某些圈子里很有名
both a bit infamous... within certain circles of the church.
是的 我们知道
Yes we're aware.
但戈登总是 很推崇你们
But Gordon always... spoke highly of you.
他相信你们的使命
He believed in the mission...
以及你们一起做的事
and the things you did together.
他把你们都当作朋友
He considered you both friends.
谢谢您 神父
Thank you Father.
打扰一下 神父
Excuse me Father.
什么事
Yes?
在哪里
Where was it?
他是在
Where did he...
哪里去世的
die?
宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania.
天知道 他为什么去那儿
God only knows... why he was out there.
找个更硬的 先生
Somebody harder sir.
我们在与 刚刚发生了什么
We're warring against... What just happened?
那股力量必须 提醒我们
Force had to... remind us...
我们的过去
of our past.
那是
And that was...
她在哪儿
Where is she?
不管那房♥子里发生了什么 我们要带朱迪回家
Whatever is going on in that house we are getting Judy and we are taking her home.
借过
Excuse us.
抱歉 借过
Sorry excuse us.
沃伦夫人 您怎么在这儿
Mrs. Warren what are you doing here?
沃伦夫人 是有人叫您来的吗
Mrs. Warren have you been called in?
沃伦先生 房♥子里有什么
Mr. Warren what's in the house?
沃伦先生 您今天会进行驱邪仪式吗
Mr. Warren will you be performing an exorcism today?
斯莫尔一家在隐瞒什么吗
Are the Smurls hiding something?
您认识斯莫尔一家吗
Do you know the Smurls?
那是埃德和沃伦夫妇
That is Ed and the Warrens.
先生 您和沃伦夫妇是什么关系
What's your connection to the Warrens sir?
斯莫尔先生
Mr. Smurl?
埃德・沃伦
Ed Warren.
是的 这是我妻子
Yeah this is my wife.
沃伦先生 是的 是的 快请进
Mr. Warren yes yes please come in please.
太感谢你们能来了
Oh thank you so much for coming.
我们听说你们是专家 但有人说你们退休了
We hear you're the experts but people told us you were retired.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
朱迪
Judy.
那是珍妮特和杰克
That is Janet and Jack.
天呐 你没事
God you're safe.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing out here?
这不像你会做的事
This is not like you.
戈登神父来过这里
Father Gordon was here.
他死前刚到这儿
He came here just before he died.
我把线索联♥系♥起来 找到他们了
I put two and two together and I found them.
这种事已经持续几个月了
It's been going on for months.
我们得走了
We need to go.
什么
What?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
埃德 我们得走了
Ed we need to go.
你们要走了
You're leaving?
是的 我们要走了
Yes we're leaving.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉打扰你们了
I'm really sorry if we've intruded.
但我们不能离开
But we can't leave.
我们不能留下
We can't stay.
我们到外面说
We can talk about this outside.
开了很久的车
It's been a long drive.
再次抱歉
Again we're really sorry.
走吧 朱迪
Come on Judy.
说点什么啊
Say something.
停下
Stop!
我们从不逃避战斗
We don't run from fights.
对吧
Right?
我是说 以前有家庭需要你们的时候
I mean that's what you'd always tell each
你们总是这样对彼此说
other when there was a family that needed you.
小时候 我不懂你们为什么非要离开
As a kid I didn't understand why you had to leave.
不懂你们为什么要为陌生人付出那么多
电影精选列表