哦 不
Oh, no.
这个 他确实给川普投票来着
Well, I mean, he did vote for Trump.
投了两次 - 我的天 结束了吗
Twice. Oh, my God, is it over?
你们没有遵守规则 克里夫顿没有投票
You did not follow the rules. Clifton did not vote.
退一格 抽张牌
Space revoked. Pick a card.
什么? - 这游戏根本没法赢
What? - Oh, my God, this game is impossible to win.
哦绝不要 - 你们还有时间
No. Hell, no! - You have time
能拯救自己 - 我再也不要玩这鬼游戏了
to save yourself. - I'm not playing this fucking game anymore, man.
你们要拯救自己 拯救自己...
You have to save yourself. Save yourself...
所以 你们不想玩了
So, you don't want to play?
我们拒绝 别再玩游戏了
We refuse. No more fucking games.
这代表所有人自动选择暴死
That would mean you automatically move into sudden death.
暴死? - 什么?
Sudden death? - What?
规则很简单 活下来
The rules are simple. Survive.
游戏屋的门已打开
The door to the game room is open.
你们有三分钟安全时间
You'll have 3 minutes of safety
然后我会打开房♥子里其他的门
before I open the rest of the doors in the house.
现在你们觉得屋外和屋内 哪里更安全?
Now, are your chances better outside or in?
你们必须做出选择 或面对后果
You must choose or face the consequences.
我真讨厌这婊的声音!
Ugh. I hate this bitch's voice!
三分钟
3 minutes.
我们怎么办? - 什么叫"我们怎么办"?
So, what do we do? - What do you mean, "What do we do," girl?
我绝不要待在这个陷阱屋里
I'm not gonna stay in this fucking mouse trap.
我们必须跑出去
We got to get the hell up out of here.
为什么? 好让他们在外面偷袭吗?
Why? So he can just attack us outside?
听着 克里夫顿说得对 这个游戏有规则
Look, Clifton was right. This game has rules,
无论规则是什么 他们也受此约束
and whatever the hell they are, they have stuck by them, okay?
如果我们有三分种时间 就应该逃跑
So, if we really do have 3 minutes y'all, we should just run.
我同意 在室外有更大空间
I agree. We got more room to run outside.
如果留在这 就是瓮中之鳖
We stay here, we just sitting ducks.
不知道你怎么想 我是不想在林子里
I don't know about you but I have no interest in getting hunt down
被一个疯子追杀
in the woods by that psycho!
听着 我赞成艾莉森 我们得抓住机会
Look, I'm with Allison. We need to take our fucking chances.
我们走吧 宝贝 我们可以穿过林子
Let's go, baby, listen. We can cut across the woods
然后逃到路的另一边去
and make it to the other side of the road.
如果我们都能活下来 就安全了
If we all make it, then we'll all be safe.
你看的都是什么电影? 这操作蠢爆了
What movies have you seen? 'Cause that's fucking stupid.
哥们 我没看过几部电影
Bruh, I haven't watched any movies.
我只是想救我的女友
I'm just trying to save my girl!
宝 我爱你 但你为什么吼我
Boo, I love you. Why you yelling at me?
听着 吵架没有意义
Listen, arguing is not gon' help us.
大伙 至少都各自找个武器防身吧
Everybody, let's go at least get some fucking weapons.
好吧 - 你在逗我吗?
All right. - Are you kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
有人能扶我一把吗?
Somebody gon' help me the fuck up?
该死 怪我兄弟
Shit, my bad, bruh.
你们最好来厨房♥里找点东西防身
Y'all better come in this kitchen and find something. Shit.
嘿 找些趁手武器
Hey, find some weapons.
找找尖锐的东西
Look for something sharp.
给 用这个 - 谢谢
Here. Use these. - Thanks.
等等 辣椒粉? 姐们我要干啥 当场做菜?
Wait. Chili powder? Girl, what I'm finna do, cook?
抱歉妹子 没有刀了
Sorry, girl, we ran out of knives.
真的吗? 烛台? 玩《妙探寻凶》呢?
Really? A candlestick? You think you in Clue?
* 老牌寻凶推理桌游 1985年改编过同名电影
别跟我斗嘴 我拿这个也可以防身的
Don't start with me. I could fuck somebody up with this.
你能干嘛? 锤松他的肌肉吗?
What are you gonna do? Tenderize his ass?
至少这是金属的 芥末上校(桌游角色)那个一看就是塑料
At least it's metal, Colonel Mustard. That looks plastic.
至少这个还比较重 很趁手
At least this just has a little weight to it. It has some girth.
莎妮卡 我需要止痛药
Shanika, I need some of them painkillers.
有我呢 给你
I got you now. Here you go.
* 认知增强剂 有效成分为安♥非♥他♥命♥
这是阿德拉 - 什么?
This is Adderall. - What?
这是阿德拉
This is Adderall.
你给她的就是这个? - 是的
Is this what you gave her? - Yes.
我得要点别的
I need something else.
* 用于缓解中度至重度疼痛 有成瘾性
给你 吃这个吧 是 维可丁
Here, you can take this. Vicodin.
我要去 - 什么?
I'm going. - Whoa, what?
你应该已经死了 哥们
No, you supposed to be dead, bruh.
这不是那种电影
This ain't that movie.
听着 趁止痛药还没过劲赶紧走
Look, man, let's go before this Vicodin wear off.
等等 你疯了吗? 看看你
Wait, are you crazy? Look at yourself.
我就被射了一箭 - 两次!
I got shot once. - Twice!
同一个位置 扎一个眼里了
In the same spot. One hole.
疼得不得了 但我还可以跑 腿没问题
It hurt like hell, but I can run. My legs work.
行吧 你可以跟我们走
All right. You can come with us,
但你如果拖后腿 我们不背着你走
but if you start lagging, we ain't carrying your ass.
行吧 - 听着
Fine. - Shit, look y'all.
外面一片漆黑 我药劲还没过
It's real dark out there and I'm still high.
我真的不能出去 - 我也是 我留下
I can't go out there. - Me, too, I'm staying.
丽莎 - 宝贝 那我也留下来陪你
Lisa! - Baby, then I'm staying with you.
没事的 你要离开我也理解
No, it's okay. I understand if you have to leave.
是啊 去吧 - 宝贝 我是不想留下
Yeah, go. - Baby, I don't wanna stay...
我是想陪你一起 我想让你知道我有决心
I wanna stay with you. I wanna show you that I'm committed.
* 捏他爱情电影《爱琼斯》(Love Jones 1997)中的桥段
拉伦兹·泰特又开始追火车了
This Larenz Tate chasing the train ass nigga.
现在别搞这套 纳姆迪
Not now, Nnamdi.
* 片中女主
这次我站妮娜这边
I'm boots for Nina ass, nigga.
行吧 我们都知道这意味着什么
Okay, we all know what this means.
你敢 艾莉森 - 我要讲了
Don't you dare, Allison. - I'mma say it.
不许说这种蠢话
Don't say this dumb shit.
我们... - 艾莉森
We... - Allison.
我们... - 哦我的天
We... - Oh, my God.
我们得分头行动了
We have to split up.
我的天啊 - 为什么啊
Oh, my God! - Why?
他不可能一人身在两处吧
He's not gon' be in two places at once.
艾莉森 我就知道你会说这种话
Oh, see, Allison. I knew you was gonna say that shit
但我以为只是你血统里白人那半
but I figured that was just your White side talking.
这不是我的白人血统在讲话 纳姆迪
This is not my White half talking, Nnamdi.
我是作为一个完全的黑人在讲话
This is me talking as a whole-ass Black person,
只不过刚好是混血
who just so happens to be biracial.
我的"黑化度"不应该被质疑
My "Blackness" should not be in question
只因为我建议了一下
just because I am simply suggesting
分头行动也许能让我们都活下来
that separating might actually help us stay alive.
艾莉森 你说得确实有道理
Allison, yes, you do have a point.
但你真觉得自己黑人的那一半没在开嘲讽吗
But do you really think your Black side did them air quotes?
这话听起来真的很白
That feels exclusively Caucasian.
还有二十秒
20 seconds left!
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - I love you, too.
活下去
Stay alive. - Mmm-hmm.
莎妮卡 接着吃药 这药好
Shanika, run them pills, girl. They good.
我不知道我们还有多少时间
I don't know how much time we have,
但如果门真的开了
but if the door does open,
这一扇离树林是最近的
this is the one closest to the woods.
当初问还有谁会来时
I didn't know that a psycho killer in blackface
我真没想到会来的人
was gonna be the person that was here
是个抹黑脸的变♥态♥杀人狂
when I asked who all was gonna be here?
这就像《辣姐妹》的结尾
This feels like the end of Set it Off.
我讨厌这样 感觉好悲哀
I hate this, it feels so sad.
你是我姐妹
You are my sister.
我的力量源泉
My strength.
也是我的骄傲 - 也是我的骄傲
And my pride. - And my pride.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
好了 一切安全
Okay, we good.
拜拜
Bye, y'all.
我们该藏起来了
Hey, yo. We should hide.
等等
Wait.
不 不 我不想去地下室
No, no, no. I don't wanna go in the basement.
我不想看到摩根那个样子
I don't wanna see Morgan like that.
宝贝 我赞同杜恩 我也不想看到她那个样子
Hey, baby, I'm with Dewayne. I don't wanna see her like that, either.
我要去找摩根
I'm going to find Morgan.
喂 我们什么时候成了那种
电影精选列表