好 找到了
Okay. Got it.
很好 - 很好
Okay. - Okay.
很好
Okay.
有人吗?
Hello?
肖恩?
Shawn?
肖恩?
Shawn?
尼哥 快跑
Run, nigga.
捉迷藏 找到你了
Peekaboo, I see you.
该送死了! 该送死了!
Time to die! Time to die! Time to die!
该送死了!
Time to die!
嘿 大家!
Hey, guys!
我真是等不及见你们了
Listen, I cannot wait to see you guys.
别忘了 等你们转到山谷路时
Oh, remember, when you turn on Valley Lane,
可能感觉像开过头了
it's gonna feel like you've gone too far
因为你们身在野外
because you in the woods.
一定继续开下去
But just keep coming.
肖恩差点让我们迷路了
Shawn almost got us lost earlier.
啥 我可没有啊 摩根
Man, no I didn't, Morgan.
别说这个啊 - 总之
Don't tell 'em that. Anyway,
游戏都已准备好 是时候开玩啦!
I got the games ready. Time to get it cracking!
天啦 - 妈耶
Oh, shit. - God damn.
这场重聚马上要狂欢了
This whole reunion about to crack,
你也知道摩根她
and you know Morgan ain't playing
对筹划派对是绝对认真的
when it comes to the party planning.
因为我们要high翻全场了
Okay, because we about to turn it all the way up.
我准备了迷幻蘑菇 迷幻药 - 听起来不错
I got some shrooms, molly. - Oh, that sounds good.
哦对 后面还有些不错的叶子
Ooh, and I got some nice herb in the back.
我完全用不着 大家全都回来了 对吧?
I don't even care. We got the whole crew back, okay?
八个人都到齐了 我们做到了
Got all eight of us. We did that, y'all.
暂停 暂停 怎么是八个?
Pause, pause, pause. Eight? What do you mean eight?
我只知道七个 还有谁?
I know seven. Who all gon' be there?
婊砸 你没跟他说纳姆迪也来?
Bitch, you didn't tell him that Nnamdi was coming?
我打算说的
I was going to.
真的吗? - 当然不是
Really? Hell no!
我就知道 顺便
I knew it. By the way,
你这发型不错 - 谢谢啦 妹子
I like this haircut on you. Thanks, girl.
打扰一下 我看到你们交换眼神了
Hello, bitches. I see y'all exchanging looks.
你们这些阴险狡诈的在隐瞒什么?
What are y'all shady asses hiding?
没什么 - 没什么
Nothing. - Nothing.
事实上 你们在隐瞒一个人
Matter of fact, y'all are hiding someone.
回答我的问题 还有谁要来?
Again, answer my question, who all gon' be there?
谁在乎有谁要来呢?
Who cares who's going?
我们都十年没一起出来玩了
It's been 10 years since we all hung out.
我们是来找乐子的
We came to have fun.
就是说啊
Yes, please.
我们需要找些不计后果 不成熟的乐子
We need some reckless, unadulterated fun.
我们太需要了
We all desperately need it,
特别是你 杜恩 - 特别是你
especially you, Dewayne. - Especially you.
好啦 也不用这样说吧
Okay, you ain't gotta say it like that.
但你说得对
But, yes, you are right.
我确实需要放松 而且期待见到大家
I do need fun, and I am very excited to see everybody.
只要纳姆迪不在就好
As long as Nnamdi's not there.
他不会来的吧?
He not gonna be there, right?
太好啦 就是这个好东西
Yes, it's that good shit.
哦不是吧
No, they don't.
说唱薯片?
Rap Snack?
电锯杀人狂 我看到你了哦
Okay, Chainsaw Massacreman, I see you.
嘿 不要跟陌生人说话
Hey. Stranger danger.
抱歉 - 莎妮卡?
Sorry. - Shanika?
卡尔顿?
Carlton?
是克里夫顿 - 克里夫顿 没错!
Clifton. - Clifton. Yes!
我的天 你在这荒郊野外的干啥呢?
Oh, my God, what you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?
这个 你不也是来参加重聚的?
Oh, come on. Aren't you here for the reunion?
啊 对 重聚
Yeah, yes, the reunion.
没错 是的
Yes, I am.
总之 我在去聚会的路上
Anyhoo, I was actually on my way to the soiree,
但忘记带手♥机♥充电器了
but I forgot my phone charger,
然后手♥机♥就没电了
and then my phone died.
倒也不是世界末日 没关系 对吧?
It's not the end of the world. It's okay. It's fine, right?
但之后 我的现代半路没油了
But then my Hyundai died up the road.
你的什么? - 现代(汽车)半路没油了
Your what? - Hyundai died up the road.
然后我到了这里 结果没有我的型号♥
And I get here, they don't even have my charger.
这里有苹果的 我的是安卓
They have iPhone, I have Android.
妈耶 这可真不怎么样 - 确实
Damn. I'm sorry, that does suck. - It does.
不是车 是安卓不怎么样 - 说笑了
Not the car, the Android. - You're funny.
谁都知道安卓的系统更好
We all know Androids have the superior operating systems.
大错特错
Wrong!
大错特错 但没关系
That's wrong. But it's okay.
我帮你给车加油 即使你这样认为
I'm gonna help yo ass get gas despite your opinions.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
还有你为什么买♥♥这么多厕纸?
And why do you got so much damn toilet paper?
你还买♥♥了那么多薯片呢 含盐量超标
You have so many Rap Snacks. That's a lot of salt.
是我的问题
Okay, is it just me
还是说这里真的很像《德州电锯杀人狂》
or is this giving Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
说不好 我没看过那部电影
I don't know, I never seen that film.
白人让我害怕
White people scare me.
但你♥爸♥就是白人啊 - 正是
But your daddy is White. - Exactly.
每次他生气的时候
And, girl, that's why every single time he gets mad,
我都觉得 要发生了 他要杀了我再自杀
I'm like, "Oh, Lord, here it comes: murder-suicide."
你知道我没开玩笑
You know I'm serious.
天啊
Oh, God!
不是吧!
No!
婊砸 认真的吗? 林中小屋?
Oh, my God, really, bitch? A cabin in the woods?
按理说这是一幢房♥子
It's technically a house.
还挺不错的
I think it's cute.
她那么有钱
But she got money.
就不能去个五星级度假酒店吗?
We could have went to, like, a five-star resort.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
回答问题就是了
Just answer the question
这样我就... - 出什么问题了?
so I can find out... - What seems to be the problem?
我在向他解释我是来这里度周末的
I'm trying to explain to him that I'm staying here for the week,
只不过没有门禁密♥码♥ 但...
I just didn't have the code, but...
你是谁? - 你是警♥察♥吗?
Who are you? - Are you a cop?
我是公园管♥理♥员♥ 你这位朋友私闯民宅
I'm a park ranger, and your friend here is trespassing.
他没有
No, he's not.
看到没? 这里
See? Right here.
我们的名字都在上面
All of our names are listed.
我们租下这里度周末
We have the home for the weekend.
都跟你讲了 - 这是我的驾照
Told you. - And here is my license.
抱歉
Excuse me.
一般康纳家只租给...
Normally, the Conners only rent to...
白人?
White people?
家庭 - 白人家庭吧
Families. - White families.
祝你们玩得愉快
You all have a wonderful stay.
"玩得愉快"他说话跟我爸一样
"You have a wonderful time." He sounds like my dad.
公园管♥理♥员♥还能配枪呢? 真令人不安
Ew. I didn't know park rangers have guns. That is unsettling.
这一出可真是没必要
Well, that was completely unnecessary.
别管他了 不能让他的无知搅乱了内心的平静
Don't even trip. Can't let the ignorance of his prejudice disrupt our inner peace.
啥玩意? - 行啊 甘地
What? - Okay, Gandhi.
你什么时候变得这么禅意了 金神?
So when did you get all namaste, King?
这还是一起上大学的金神吗?
Is this the same King we went to college with?
当然是了
Of course it is.
这些感性能量都哪来的?
What is this sensitive energy?
肖恩和摩根在哪?
Where are Shawn and Morgan at?
他们发了短♥信♥ 可能出门了吧
They texted me. They probably just went out.
很快就会回来的
They'll be back soon.
* 纪念被奴役的美国黑人获得解放 庆祝活动多与美国黑人文化相关
总之 六月节快乐!
Anyway, happy Juneteenth, niggas!
六月节快乐! - 六月节快乐!
Happy Juneteenth! - Happy Juneteenth!
六月节快乐啊 特白管♥理♥员♥!
Happy Juneteenth, Ranger White!
这是谁的车?
电影精选列表