救命! 救命!
Help! Help me, please!
那个东西是连着她脑袋的?
Is that thing attached to her head?
哦不 摩根 他要割她的头皮
No, Morgan. Oh, shit, he about to scalp her.
该死
Shit!
婊砸 那假发胶质量也太好了
Ooh, bitch, that's some good-ass wig glue.
赶紧逃出去吧!
Now, get the fuck up out of there!
加油 你得为了活命赶紧逃!
Come on, bitch, you gotta fight for your fucking' life!
摩根 赶紧逃出去啊!
Morgan, get the hell out of there!
我们也得赶紧出去了 我们得走了
We gotta get the fuck outta here. We gotta go.
纳姆迪 帮我来开门
Nnamdi, come help me with the door.
我来了 咱们赶紧破门
I got you. Let's break this thing down.
怎么 这门自己开了
What the... Oh, shit. It's open.
门开了? 我们赶紧出去吧 快来
It's open? Let's get out of here, guys. Come on, let's go.
走啊 克里夫顿 我们走
Move, Clifton. Let's go.
咱们今天谁也别想死
None of us motherfucking dying today.
走啊 婊砸 不要挡路
Move, bitch. Get out of my way.
快点 看看门开没
Come on. Check the doors.
该死 都锁了 谁打破一扇窗户
Fuck! It's locked. Somebody break the window.
没错 打破它
Yeah, break it.
你们 都躲开
Y'all, move. Duck!
妈的!
Fuck!
这是什么玻璃啊?
What type of glass is that?
这个地方仿佛监狱一样
This place is like a prison. - Oh, my God.
大伙
Guys.
快看我们的车
Look at our cars.
摩根
Morgan.
快啊 把门打开!
Come on! Open the door!
她在地下室!
She's in the basement!
加油 快跑! 摩根 我们来了!
Come on. Move! Morgan, we're coming!
摩根 坚持住 我们来了
Morgan, hold on, we got it.
摩根 坚持住 我们来帮忙了
Morgan, hold tight. We gonna get you out.
让我试试 数到三
Let me try it. On three. All right, come on.
准备好了吗? 拉
Ready? Pull.
摩根 他在你身后!
Morgan, he's behind you.
我的天! 他在你身后! - 他在她身后!
Oh, my God, he's behind you. - He's behind her!
他在你身后! 摩根! 就在你后面!
He's right behind you. Hey, Morgan, he's right behind you.
不要啊!
No, please!
他在上楼梯了
He's walking up the stairs.
我的天 他在上楼梯了
Oh, my God, he's walking up the stairs.
快点啊 他在上楼梯了!
Hurry up, he's walking up the stairs!
他在上楼梯了! 当心!
He's coming up the stairs. Watch out!
我的天 我要吐了
Oh, my God, I'mma throw up.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
我的天 我要吐了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna throw up.
赶紧谁做点什么啊 - 赶紧谁...
Somebody, do something. - Somebody better...
做点什么啊!
Do something!
金神 你在做什么 别跑了啊
King, where you going? Come on, man, I need help.
摩根 有我们呢
Morgan, we got you.
你有枪? - 哥们 我就知道
You got a gun? - Bruh, I knew you had a gun.
这也太刻板印象了
Wow, that's profiling.
你之前怎么没用它?
How come you didn't use it before?
打啥啊 电视吗? 赶紧起开
On what? The TV, nigga? Move out the way.
摩根 退后 我把锁打掉
Morgan, stand back. I'mma shoot the lock off.
你们咋开枪了呢 - 摩根
Y'all be shooting in here. - Morgan.
你们看到什么没?
Y'all see something? - No.
你们要借我眼镜用用吗?
You wanna borrow my glasses?
摩根!
Morgan!
稍等 我去找你
Hold tight, yo. I'm coming to get you.
摩根 我们就在这 我们来救你了
Morgan, we right here. We gon' get you out.
摩根!
Morgan!
也许叫她的姓试试
Maybe try her last name.
摩根!
Morgan! - Morgan.
臭手 臭手拿开
Get your... Hey, get your...
妈的!
Fuck!
有人来帮帮我吗?
Will somebody fucking help me?
好啦!
Okay!
该死 天啊 - 打到他了吗?
Oh, shit! Oh, God! - Did I get him?
你就像亚瑟王
You're like King Arthur.
这混♥蛋♥射中了我的肩膀
This motherfucker shot me in my shoulder.
赶紧给老子拔出去
Take this shit out of me.
丽莎 拿刀来
Lisa, get a knife.
好 噢这把太大了
Okay. This is too big.
艾莉森 你来拔
Allison, you pull it out.
我才不要拔 要拔你拔
I'm not pulling that shit out. You pull it out.
等等 好了
Wait. Okay.
我拿到了 给你
I got a good one! Here you go.
捅他! - 谁? 我捅?
Stab him! - Who, me?
就是你 婊砸 给我吧
Yes, you, bitch. Gimme that.
快塞回去! 快塞回去!
Put it back in. Put it back in!
我的天 你还好吗?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
你们还好吗? - 我捅了他
Are you guys okay? - I stabbed him.
都结束了
It's over.
大家 快蹲下!
Everybody, get down!
别起来!
Stay down!
他不见了
He's gone, y'all!
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
回到游戏屋去
Get back to the game room.
好的 我的天 快走!
Yes, oh, my God, let's go!
等等 纳姆迪 我们得带上金神
Oh, wait, Nnamdi! We need to bring King.
快来 - 噢不
Come on. - Oh, shit.
去吧 我没事
Go. I'm fine.
好的 该死 该死
Okay. Fuck, fuck.
艾莉森 把这玩意给我拔出去
Allison, get this shit outta my back.
我不知道怎么弄! - 艾莉森!
I don't know how. Allison!
什么? - 赶紧拔出去!
What? - Get this shit out!
赶紧给他拔出去!
Take the shit out of his back!
好吧!
Okay!
我数到三 一 二...
I'm gonna do it on three. One, two...
该死 该死
Oh, shit! Shit!
你又怎么了 艾莉森?
What happened to you, Allison?
坏消息 他又把我们锁起来了
Bad news. They... He locked us in again.
什么? - 他又把我们锁起来了
What? - He locked us in again.
怎么回事啊? - 我的天 金神!
What the fuck? - Oh, God. King! King.
我的天 他不行了
Oh, my God, we lost him!
尼哥起开 我闭目养养神
Nigga, fuck. Shit, I'm resting my eyes.
该死 别不吱声啊
God damn! Keep talking.
好吧 大家 我们需要个计划
Okay, great. Guys, guys, we need a plan.
如果杀手再回来 我们就是下一个
If the killer comes back in here, we're next.
妹子 你这是怎么搞出来的?
Girl, how the fuck did this happen?
我想帮金神来着
I was trying to help King.
宝贝 她需要东西包扎一下
Hey, babe, she's gonna need something to wrap that.
好家伙
Damn.
止痛药 谁有止痛药
Painkillers. Anybody got any painkillers?
该死
Shit.
听着 想一想
Listen, think.
有没有哪个白人想杀了我们?
Are there any White people who wanna kill us?
这个 大概所有白人吧
I mean, potentially all of 'em.
昨天就有个白人扬言要杀了我
I mean, a white guy said he wanted to kill me yesterday.
什么 谁啊? - 我也不认识
What? Who? - I don't know.
推特上的陌生人而已
He was just some stranger on Twitter.
他很生气 因为我说
He was mad at me because I said
欧来利汽车配件广♥告♥歌♥
that the O'Reilly Auto Parts theme song
在文化领域比星条旗更有辨识度
was more culturally relevant than the Star-Spangled Banner.
这个 你也没说错
I mean, you're not wrong.
欧 欧 欧 欧来利
♪ O, O, O, O'Reilly's
汽车配件
♪ Auto parts ♪
哇哦 真是首好歌♥
Ow! Ooh, that's a good song.
抽张牌
Pick a card.
我们拒绝再抽牌了 - 确定吗?
We're not picking any more cards, bruh. - Are you sure?
你们的参与性会直接影响事件结果
The outcome of this situation depends on your participation.
电影精选列表