我的天 金神 这是工业糖精吗
Oh, my God, holy shit, King. That tastes like pure sugar.
我管这叫金神特饮
I call it King's Kool-Ayyy.
喝了之后让你特别上瘾
You drink it, it make you go, "Ayyy." Bruh.
我爱你 但你不能再这样了
I love you, but you gonna have to give it up.
要知道你继续喝这玩意
Okay, you know what? Keep drinking that shit
就等着腿抽筋吧
and watch yourself get some cramps.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
赶紧来打扑克吧 我们来干正事
Let's get into these Spades. That's why we came here,
对吧? 我们开始吧
right? Let's do it.
所以艾莉森和丽莎一伙 我和纳姆迪一伙
So, look, it's gonna be Allison and Lisa, and me and Nnamdi.
我能玩吗?
Uh, can I play?
我不知道 你能玩吗?
I don't know, can you?
你们能教我吗?
Well, can you teach me?
听着 哥们 你从来都不会打扑克吗?
Look, come on, bruh, ain't nobody ever teach you how to play Spades?
我之前也玩过
I've played before, I just...
但我有些忘记了... - 金神?
I forgot some of the... - King?
哥们 我们没时间手把手教你
Look, man, we ain't got time to be teaching you how to play.
你可以坐一边旁观
You can sit on the sideline, you can watch.
如果学会了 那好 但学不会...
If you learn, cool, if not...
好的 没问题 我旁观
Yeah, sure, of course. I'll watch.
这个 你可以学
You know what? You can learn,
但是想学会的话得加入其中一伙
but it's just that you gonna have to be on a team in order to learn.
这周是男女对抗
And this weekend, it is women against boys.
所以如果你要学
So, I mean if you're learning,
得跟你那边的人学
you got to learn from your gender folk.
这没门
That ain't gonna happen.
没错 跟输家学习怎么被人吊打 对吧?
Yeah, learn from the losers 'cause we finna getting that ass, right?
说得好 宝贝霸气!
Okay! Bussin', baby.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我去找保险丝
I'm gonna look for the fuse box.
那是什么? - 什么是什么?
What the hell was that? - What was what?
我什么都没看见 - 是浣熊吗?
I see nothing. Was it a raccoon?
不是 比浣熊大得多
No, it was bigger than a raccoon.
是熊吗? 我们必须得找到光源
Was it a bear? All right, we gotta find the lights.
我同意金神 我绝不要...
Yeah, I'm with King. I'm not gonna...
熊那么大的浣熊?
Like a bear-sized raccoon?
闭嘴 快点来
Shut up. Come on.
我对这屋里不是很熟
I don't know this house like that.
锁住了
It's locked.
这扇也是 怎么这么多门都锁了
This one, too. Why are all the doors locked?
试试这里
Let's try this one.
这扇门也锁了 哥们
Uh, that one's locked, too, bruh.
等等
Well. - Wait, wait.
这个挂牌是谁挂门上的
Who put that sign on the door?
刚才可没有这个啊 大伙
That was not there earlier, you guys.
游戏屋
"Game room."
可能是摩根和肖恩
Probably Morgan and Shawn.
也许刚回来了
Probably just came back earlier
想要搞些事吓唬我们
and are trying to scare the shit out of us.
这可不好笑 - 他们认为是恶作剧
Well, it's not funny. - They think it's a prank or something.
摩根! - 肖恩 别闹了!
Morgan! - Yo, Shawn, stop playing.
锁住了 哥们 锁着呢
It's locked, bruh. It's lock...
并没有啊
No, it ain't.
来吧
Come on.
这是什么?
What's this?
哦不
Oh, hell no.
所以灯想亮就亮起来了?
So, the lights just come on when they want to?
也行吧
That works.
游戏屋?
Game room?
这是摩根的超豪华派对策划是吧?
Yeah, this is some Morgan next-level party-planning shit, right?
这里什么游戏都有
They got all the games, too.
磁力画板 我以前可喜欢了
Etch A Sketch. I used to love this.
我喜欢通灵板
I love Ouija boards.
* 已故美国童星演员 谐星 作家及配音员 常出演七八十年代情景喜剧
有一次我试着召唤加里·科尔曼 他不太乐意
One time I tried to summon Gary Coleman and he was not happy.
看啊 这是我们大学的时候
Hey, look at this. It's us from college.
让我看看我啥样
Oh, let me see me.
我之前找到了摩根的耳环
Um, I found Morgan's earring earlier.
什么? 这些是她祖奶奶的
What? These are her great grandmother's.
她一直戴着
She never takes these off.
那么她绝对来过了
Okay, then she's definitely here then.
看到没? 摩根在搞我们呢
See, y'all? Morgan just fucking with us.
黑化游戏?
Yeah. "The Blackening"?
这是什么 吉姆·克劳版大富翁?
Yo, what is this? Jim Crow Monopoly?
不行 这游戏感觉不好
Uh-uh. This game got bad vibes.
不了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
摩根不会筹划这么脑残的玩意的
Yeah, Morgan would not plan some stupid shit like this, bruh.
她不会的
Nah, she wouldn't.
金神
King,
这个应该是你的
I think this must be yours.
一顶皇冠 没毛病
It's a crown. That makes sense. - Huh.
包包 很合适 - 纳姆迪
A purse. That's fitting. - Nnamdi.
金字塔 为什么? - 因为尼哥 你就是非洲来的
A pyramid? Why's that fitting? - Because, nigga, you're literally from Africa.
莎妮卡
Shanika.
为什么我就是酒瓶?
Why I gotta get a bottle?
因为你就是个酒鬼啊
Because you're literally a drunk.
等等 有人按我们每个人定制了这些?
So, wait, they made one of these specifically for each of us?
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
不 不 不 你要干什么?
No, no, no, what are you doing?
我们走了这么远来聚会
We literally came all this way to party
玩游戏 所以我要玩了
and play games, so that's what I'm doing.
别这样 这肯定是摩根的杰作
Oh, come on, this is clearly Morgan's work.
我都没嗑药 我们玩吧
I am not even tripping. Let's just play.
好吧 我同意艾莉森
Yeah, I'm with Allison.
大家都被这个气氛骗了
Everybody falling for this fake creepiness,
但我要在她的游戏里打败她
but I'mma beat her at her own game.
摩根 我看到你了 游戏开始
Yeah, Morgan, I see you. Game on, bitch.
大概吧
I guess.
好吧 我们开始
All right, let's get it.
好啊 开始吧
Yeah, let's get it.
但问题是 我们怎么玩?
So, I guess the question is how do we play?
问问这位歧视小尼哥
Ask the little racist nigga here.
抽张牌 救下摩根
Pick a card and save Morgan.
怎么回事? 什么叫救下摩根?
The hell? What it mean "save Morgan"?
该死 锁住了 - 这不好笑 金神
Shit. It's locked. - That's not funny, King.
这样让我很紧张 我一紧张就要吐
See, that makes me nervous, and I throw up when I'm nervous.
金神起来 - 也需要用推的
Move, King. Maybe it's a push.
还说什么锁了
Talking about it's locked.
你这样的不然也打不开
Your ass couldn't open it, that's why.
只要你...
If you just, um...
你试过推了吗? 也许应该推一下
Did you try pushing it? I think you should push.
给它来个手活 干得好
You just jerk it off. There you go.
尼哥 原地去死
Nigga, kill yourself.
大伙 门锁了 - 你看 都说了
Y'all, it's locked. - See? See, I told you.
这就是为什么我不去林中小屋 - 我要受不了了
This is why I don't go to fucking cabins... - I'm about to snap.
大家 冷静下 好想想这是怎么回事
Everyone, calm down so we can figure out what's going on.
等等 怎么...
Wait, what the...
我的天 那是摩根吗?
Oh, God, no. Is that Morgan?
哦不 摩根 - 我的天
Oh, no, Morgan. - Oh, my God.
我们得赶紧出去啊
Y'all, we gotta get the fuck up outta here.
我的天 摩根!
Oh, my God, Morgan!
艾莉森 你给我把嘴闭上
Allison, you're gonna have to shut the hell up!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托...
Please...
丽莎 纳姆迪 艾莉森 杜恩
Lisa, Nnamdi, Allison, Dewayne,
莎妮卡 金 克里夫顿
Shanika, King, Clifton.
它知道我们的名字
It said our names, y'all.
这是非常私人的私人恩怨了
This shit is "personal" personal.
它是怎么做到的呢?
How the fuck is it doing this?
规则很简单 在指针
The rules are simple. Answer correctly
旋转一圈之前回答正确
电影精选列表